Rangers Confirm Michael Beale As Manager

Back him and I think the good times are back very soon.

In the immediate future I expect the players to get a rocket up their arse, and 1-2 additions to the side in January.

Welcome sir.

Hope it turns out a roaring success.

Look at this comment from RW on the article though:

“Finally, this is a coveted managerial position and after an intense week of discussions, I wish to extend our sincere thanks to all of the excellent managers who we met to discuss the role.”

The part in bold is clearly a lie, isn’t it? :)) Lucky if they spoke to 2.

He’s done f*ck all since he’s came back to us #BealeOut
Can’t even win a game under since he’s come back!

I think the contracts a bit deceiving, we are a month away from 2023 so 3 year deal which is perfect see off this season then into next.

He’s clearly Rangers daft, if he finds the potion of success I can imagine he’ll be here for a long time

All the questions ( I include myself in this ) now need to stop ( at least for the time being ), let's get right behind the team and the gaffer and get our season back on track

In terms of the length of his contract , we have to protect our asset , you don't go into any deal on business presuming the worst , we need to remember this guy has already been approached by a reputable epl job , meaning it's likely to happen in the future again , I get folks nervousness considering pay offs etc but I agree with this move

Wish him all the best and is given the backing that he needs. If, however this this gamble doesn't work out it shouldn't be only the manager losing his job.

He has my full support and best of luck to him but I can’t shake the feeling this is a bit early to be appointing him as Rangers manager.

Not my choice at this time but I honestly think MB is going to be a top manager in time so he needs to be given it & the board need to back him so welcome back .

on the contract issue, I do agree with posters who think it's too long but there is no way anyone in a job is signing a contract that is rolling or has 2 years on it with options

hopefully he can change our fortunes, although I'll be annoyed if the players just come to life as it will just confirm what I thought happened in the last few months, Gio was negative but the players are definitely not innocent in what happened. Michael gets my full backing though

It’s understandable that he has a love for the club from his previous time here, it’s a job he will have relished the thought of, now we need delivery, but I’m going to enjoy his success!

Back