Addidas confirm Ronaldo didnt touch the ball

Would have been hilarious if Fernandes would have completed his hat-trick, that shot that hit the post towards the end.

Ronaldo had the first goal taken from him, then he was subbed before Portugal got the penalty which he would have taken, if Fernandes had notched 3, CR7 would have been spewing.

Still wondering why Ally repeatedly said it was great header.

Then realised he hadn't touched it.
They were both still saying Ronaldo goal I'm sure, even though it came up on screen having been changed.

Noticed it straight away and you could see straight away he knew he never touched it.

Apparently, dunno if true or not, the Portugese FA are presenting evidence to FIFA that proves he got the last touch lol

How can a guy that's as successful as him have such an inferiority complex?

Look I get it, it's his last world cup and he wants to score as may as possible to break as many records as he can. I thought he touched it first few times, the more I see it, the more unsure I became.

Adidas having a go at a guy sponsored by Nike ?
I am indifferent, but even if it skims against his hair, does that count?

He may not have touched it but he sprung the offside trap and made a great leap in the air which obviously puts the goalie off.

If Ronaldo hesitates or didn't make that run the ball ends up in the goalies arms.
I thought he scored it by his reaction but he played a big part in that goal regardless!

He may not have touched it but he sprung the offside trap and made a great leap in the air which obviously puts the goalie off.

If Ronaldo hesitates or didn't make that run the ball ends up in the goalies arms.

He definitely didn't touch it.

His jump doesn't warrant him trying to claim the goal, sending a text to Piers Morgan saying he touched it then having the Portuguese FA attempt to claim it for him.

Embarrassing stuff.

The spin of the ball says if he did touch it then it didn’t affect it. Undoubtedly he effectively kept the goalie on his line by his run into the space, but beyond that I’m not sure he can claim the goal.

How often do you see a striker saying "I'm claiming it" in a post match interview when there's a debatable touch or own goal?

The reaction to this because it's Ronaldo is like someone without a blue badge parking in a disabled space. It's the same level of douchebaggery whoever does it, but if it's a Range Rover with personalised plates, it's just soooo much more infuriating.

How often do you see a striker saying "I'm claiming it" in a post match interview when there's a debatable touch or own goal?

The reaction to this because it's Ronaldo is like someone without a blue badge parking in a disabled space. It's the same level of douchebaggery whoever does it, but if it's a Range Rover with personalised plates, it's just soooo much more infuriating.
It’s a bit much. Portuguese FA providing evidence?

No it isn't. Normally that's said as a joke whereas Ronaldo is sending texts to the likes of Piers Morgan and asking the FA to intervene.

Guy is an absolute bellend. Can't stand him. I haven't seen a single angle where I thought he'd made contact.

Texting Piers Morgan and getting the Portuguese FA to investigate it is the most laughably pathetic thing I've ever heard.

A lot of people aren’t liking how well he’s doing in the tournament. Hope the big man get’s a hattrick next.

He dived for a penalty in game 1.

Last night he claimed a goal that wasn't his, done a step-over when no one was near him then instead of passing he decided to shoot from about 35 yards but fell on his arse - all in the space of about a minute.

Which posts hurt your feelings?

Back