Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Those that follow this thread will know we try and keep you updated as much as possible.
In the past few days, Spotlight have uncovered more significant evidence that proves the separate entity claim to be false.
Again we apologise that we can’t show it at this time, but we can assure you it’s been handed to the legal representatives.

Last edited:
Those that follow this thread will know we try and keep you updated as much as possible.
In the past few days, Spotlight have uncovered more significant evidence that proves the separate entity claim to be false.
Again we apologise that we can’t show it at this time, but we can assure you it’s been handed to the legal representatives.
In Spotlight we trust. The only ones we can trust in this whole disgraceful affair.

How many knockout blows can they take before they finally crumble. The separate entity defence holds no credence whatsoever as Spotlight has proved time and time again.

Surely now it must just be a case of them figuring out how much they can afford in compensation and making an offer, as there's no way they will win the case with so much evidence against them.
I know you've said before that for a lot of the survivors it's not about money, so hopefully they take it all the way and shame the filth into an apology.

Surely now it must just be a case of them figuring out how much they can afford in compensation and making an offer, as there's no way they will win the case with so much evidence against them.
I know you've said before that for a lot of the survivors it's not about money, so hopefully they take it all the way and shame the filth into an apology.

With this mob its not about the money....its never been about money...all they care about is their shitpot clubs reputation and standing being left in tatters and be forever shrouded by child abuse.

CFC i reckon would rather settle this asap before it reaches court and before all the sordid and embarassing evidence comes into the public domain.

BB

I really wish that someone would speak to their signings and potential signings and say to them ...

Do you have children of your own? Do you know what that rancid club is all about? Does your family know what you are getting involved with?

And mention their terrorism background as well.

Are you really wanting to join such a club?

Anyone from that era knows CBC was part of CFC.
I cannot believe they are trying to deny it.
But it’s in their DNA to cover up everything that doesn’t suit their narrative.
I do believe all trials will be suspended until all the perverts are dead.

let’s hope not.

Died a convicted paedophile, hope the victims of this animal can take some solace in that even if they didn’t get their own voice heard due to that bastardised football team continuing to protect these cunts. That football club still has a lot of questions to answer regarding their paedophiles and I’m sure their time will come.

Jim McCafferty sentence: Legal action over child abuse is imminent, Celtic warned
Marc Horne
May 16 2019, 12:01am, The Times
Celtic has expressed sympathy for the victims but insisted that the boys club is a separate organisationTIMES PHOTOGRAPHER JAMES GLOSSOP
Celtic FC will face a multimillion pound compensation claim “within months” unless it accepts responsibility for the paedophiles who preyed on young players, a senior lawyer has said.
The warning from Patrick McGuire, who has represented some of the victims, comes after Jim McCafferty, 73, a former club kitman and Celtic Boys Club coach, was jailed for six years and nine months after admitting that he had molested boys over 24 years.
Jim McCaffertyPOLICE SCOTLAND
The jail sentence is the third to be handed down to former Celtic Boys Club staff after Jim Torbett, 71, its founder, and Frank Cairney, 83, a coach, were imprisoned for sexually assaulting youngsters.
Gerard Kind, 66, the former chairman of the boys’ club, was convicted of abusing four boys and a girl…
I see the Kant has died in hospital

This is their end game, delay after delay til they all die

The upcoming class action against them is against the club not any individual.
They knew it was happening and did nothing to stop or prevent it and only the threat of exposure made them act and yet another mess was swept under the carpet and the bheast P#2 was allowed to resign without a stain on his character.
All their bullshit seperate entity pish has been exposed as a heartless lie to avoid liability.

Tick Tock

BB

Keep up the great work. Their day of reckoning is coming.

I get what you’re saying but this is bad news. This bastard knew a lot, and along with our associates we tried making contact with him behind bars.
Unfortunately this bastard will now go to his grave with those secrets.

I always thought he was the one most likely to crumble and spill under pressure BN.

But knowing how sneaky and devious these people are who knows if the remorse he showed was even genuine...or was he just at it because he was caught?

BB

This fiend was a cog in a very large wheel, many depraved deviants associated with the Celtic family have sins to answer. The gauling thing is even in death he is being given more attention than the victims seeking justice. Decades of depravity need addressed, all the perpetrators and accomplices finally exposed.

This fiend was a cog in a very large wheel, many depraved deviants associated with the Celtic family have sins to answer. The gauling thing is even in death he is being given more attention than the victims seeking justice. Decades of depravity need addressed, all the perpetrators and accomplices finally exposed.
Underpinned by the words of McCafferty himself:

“I wasn't innocent, I was not the worst but I wasn’t the best either but it was all wrong and people who were hurt deserve to be recognised.
"They shouldn’t have to face a lengthy court case to get justice. I don’t want to be a part of that. I’ve done enough hurt. I’m drawing a line here. I hope others follow.”

Underpinned by the words of McCafferty himself:

“(1)I wasn't innocent, (2)I was not the worst but I wasn’t the best either (3)but it was all wrong and people who were hurt deserve to be recognised.
(4)"They shouldn’t have to face a lengthy court case to get justice. I don’t want to be a part of that. I’ve done enough hurt. (5)I’m drawing a line here. I hope others follow.”

Translated i read...

1: there were others
2: there were others doing worse i was stupid enough to get caught
3: Was this genuine remorse from McCafferty?
4: he seems here to be actually trying to support the victims but strangely wants no part in any case to reach the justice the victims seek.
5: Im saying nothing..DO NOT GRASS.

Conclusion: this man knew more.He knew who the worst offenders were and the horrific abuse they were inflicting on those poor boys and deviously referenced it deliberately in some vain attempt to minimalise is own crimes....a "bit look at them" moment.
Given how devious and decietful these deviants are wether his remorse was honest and genuine is debateable.

BB

Back