Will Beale go after any villa or QPR players ?

NewUlster19

Official Ticketer
With a managers tendency to go back to old clubs and look at players - do we reckon Beale with go after any of his old players from Villa or QPR ?

We are Europa League Finalists and just played, albeit very poorly, in the Champions League.

There won't be many QPR players who would enhance us and Villa aren't that great either. Aye they play EPL but anyone we could actually afford wouldn't improve us either.

Chris Willock - QPR- LW/RW

Ilias Chair would be a coup. AM - QPR

So just the 16m then, that'll leave us plenty spare for a striker to.

Chair would cost too much.

Willock is a cracking player but struggled since tail end of last season with injuries. I think they’ve an option of a further year and plenty clubs will be interested.

Laird at RB is on loan from Manchester United. I think his deal at Old Trafford is up in the summer.

Kenneth Paal at LB is a talented player. Cost a bit though.

Lyndon Dykes is pish. It’s no surprise Michael Beale was wanting another striker.

Completely wrong market for us to be looking in and I really hope we move away from
Why’s in the wrong market? There is a lot of value from that league. We’ve had better luck buying players from that market than we have in Belgium for example

Why’s in the wrong market? There is a lot of value from that league. We’ve had better luck buying players from that market than we have in Belgium for example
Down south the prices for half decent are very bloated unless you’re capturing a young player with potential out of contract like an Aribo or a Bassey.

Then any player who is actually playing well in the English championship generally have a relegation fodder premier league team happy to chuck £6-7m at them.

Reactions: WBD
Down south the prices for half decent are very bloated unless you’re capturing a young player with potential out of contract like an Aribo or a Bassey.

Then any player who is actually playing well in the English championship generally have a relegation fodder premier league team happy to chuck £6-7m at them.

Even then, how much did Aribo actually cost to sign him. Close to £2m by all accounts

Potentially for Dykes? Scotland International and good in the air
I think he'd be a good signing, being honest hes not the best finisher but his work rate is good, hes good with his back to goal amd linking up play, he was good at livingston in the league, scored goals against the tims, gave us all sorts of problems to, dont think theres much between him and Ross Stewart and i think hes out of contract in the summer, so limited budget and needing a home grown player it would be Stewart. Dykes recent posting on social media probably shows hes pissed at Beale for leaving.

Both these guys would instantly improve us, not sure the R's will do business with us.

Dykes put an insta post up referencing a snake earlier today and people are taking it as aimed at Beale.
Did you click the post or just see the clickbait sun headline?

The central cee song he had over his photo mentioned snakes. I think to say that was aimed at Beale is a stretch. Central Cee is who the kids are all listening to today :))

If we took lyrics to songs literally then we’d probably have a few players in jail :)

Had to laugh at that. If that's what he was meaning. He was taken into another man's house to stay with him and look after him as he was long way from home and young. Ended up with guys wife. He can't really call anyone a snake after that.
Ffs didn’t know that yeah that’s just a bit hypocritical :)

Ilias Chair is a great wee player but he’s 5’2 and the FF Da Society would have a fucking meltdown about it after their fanny farts about Ridvan Yilmaz not being 6’9.

So aye, I’d like to see that just for the reaction.
Lol, loads moaning because we bought a two legged chair!

Back