Is Michael Beale a tracksuit manager?

Smart or casual?

• Total voters

archimedes

Or will he live up to the standards set by so many before him and dress to impress?

You'd like to think it will be the latter.

The poll is up....

Beale gets it. He knows the traditions and standards of our club. He’s been tracksuit everywhere else, but I don’t he’ll do it here.

Might even be a FF’er fitting his suit in the coming days. I await the “where can I Beale’s brogues?” thread.

If there is a worse phrase used on here than “he gets it”, I’d love to see it.

That said, he’ll absolutely respect the traditions of the club and wear the suit. I’d expect to see some quality brogues too.
Lazy appointment gets the vote for me...does my nut in!!
As well as the suit and brogues, I really hope he tidies up his chin, and gets a decent shave. He's at the real Rangers now, not some QP shite.:))

I remember reading Gerrard saying he was a tracksuit manager and if it had been his choice he would have worn a tracksuit on matchdays but that he understood Rangers traditions.

Must have rubbed off on him given that he continued with a suit at Villa.

Tracksuit manager.
I remember at the time that Davie White was being described as such.
It was seen as a positive change.

He made his QPR players come into training in suits when he was down there as he wanted to raise professionalism at the club. There is no way he’s a tracksuit manager

Will be astounded and disgusted if he is in a tracksuit during competitive games for Rangers FC. Standards matter. Standards last.

Gerrard wanted to wear his tracksuit but didn’t - and he carried this on at Villa. Rangers are the standard bearers. The trendsetters. Beale will follow suit.

Everyone is a tracksuit manager until they join a club like Rangers. Then tradition takes over and they then need to keep up with our tradition.

Will be astounded and disgusted if he is in a tracksuit during competitive games for Rangers FC. Standards matter. Standards last.

Gerrard wanted to wear his tracksuit but didn’t - and he carried this on at Villa. Rangers are the standard bearers. The trendsetters. Beale will follow suit.
Exfuckingactly!!!!

Vaguely remember Walter wearing tracksuits on occasion - perhaps when it was warm in early season CL or UEFA cup qualifiers/early rounds?

Back