Jack Ade joins as Head of Performance

You would assume he was decent being part of the Liverpool setup and good chance Beale will know him as well which is also a positive. I do hope we're putting a good coaching group together and one that makes a quick and obvious improvement. The last group seemed very good on paper but didn't seem to have much impact.

Positive step, should come with a decent pedigree and an area that has been a problem for us.

Glad the fitness levels have been identified as an area that needs improvement.

I think its been the biggest reason for our poor form (injuries aside). Teams were frequently running all over the top of us.

Fix the fitness and organisation, get a couple of players back and we will be a different animal for the rest of the season.

You would assume he was decent being part of the Liverpool setup and good chance Beale will know him as well which is also a positive. I do hope we're putting a good coaching group together and one that makes a quick and obvious improvement. The last group seemed very good on paper but didn't seem to have much impact.

Not so sure, they did manage to make most players worse.

I think its been the biggest reason for our poor form (injuries aside). Teams were frequently running all over the top of us.

Fix the fitness and organisation, get a couple of players back and we will be a different animal for the rest of the season.
European ones were yeah not domestic

That weblink also mentions other aspects which more directly apply to us on the face of things ie injury avoidance

Things are moving quickly and positively under Beale.

Did this role even exist with our previous management structure?

His recent (<1 yr) output of academic research is interesting:
Playing Position and the Injury Incidence Rate in Male Academy Soccer Players
Injury risk is greater in physically mature versus biologically younger male soccer players from academies in different countries
Maturity associated considerations for training load, injury risk and physical performance within youth soccer: one size does not fit all (Poster)

From an interview while at Liverpool;

"The aim is to develop Champions League standard players that can excel physically, are resilient to injury, and have an elite mindset to ensure a long and successful career.”

A very warm welcome Jack
Yes, yes, and once again, yes.

Next appointment will be a analyst and that will be us back to same amount of staff as under gio

I think theres more than a good chance that Beale will know him

It was so obvious, to just about everyone.

Back