Fan Survey on moving UB

If it’s a small % of BF3 ST holders that are completely against the idea, with a sizeable majority happy to move to relocate I think the club will move all and deal with the backlash from a small %

If it’s a sizeable majority of those in BF3 completely against it and not wanting to move, I think that’ll be the clubs ready made excuse not to do what you’ve suggested

One thing that needs considered is what if all those in BF3 say they support the idea but they wish to remain in their seat to take part? What happens then

This could all have been avoided by introducing rover tickets for the whole of the BF.

Voted no bf2 season ticket I have had to many run ins with the entitled ultras at Ibrox and more so hampden rhe qos game was horrendous was seriously prickly around me due to the ultras really polite response not about rhe flag waving .It saddens me as my son who has been going with me for 10years now is one of these entitled fans.

This is big reason why many will vote no then mate. There would have to be a common ground, it cant be one group of supporters making demands of other supporters, who pay the same, without being willing to compromise. No fan is more important than any other.

I thought you were all in favour of freedom of movement?

I'm supportive of the UB's and think they do a lot of excellent work but this is not just about the ST holders in BF3.
Fans in BF2 and BF4 are going to have a restricted view of the goal area at their end.A lot of older Bears and youngsters can't stand all match or even stand on their seat.
I don't imagine the UB's would stop the big flag waving to facilitate the move but that I don't actually know.

I'll tell you one group of fans that will be desperate for this to fail. Celtic fans. They must piss themselves laughing at our inability to accommodate a decent singing section. Who was it that called us "holy willies"?

There was plenty of people grumbling before regarding it. Answers why was basically it’s my seat and I’ve had it for years etc.

Unfortunately as much as it would be great, there is always arseholes ready to ruin it.

I always figured that was more the Copland punters.

BF always seems a bit more carefree. Suppose the protesters will maybe always be more noticeable.

Ideally would be situated behind goals in copland but this is a good move given the reluctance of club to facilitate copland move.
will be great in terms of noise and visuals on tv ,,always annoys me the position away fans get in Ibrox very prominent on tv.
I would have them in the exactly the same location . However I expect this would only happen if we managed by some means to increase the ground capacity.

The 90 minutes flag waving means everyone outside front few rows either side will now have a restricted view seat. I'm in BF4 row V. My section also stands full game . QOS Cup game you didn't see large parts of game because of it. Attacking BF goal and you barely seen anything. If you had a kid which my mate did that night they seen next to nothing.

Submitted my response - my son and I are in BF4 row G on the aisle across from BF3.

I’m all for moving the UB to BF3 but I’ve asked that I’m relocated away from BF completely if that’s the case. I can’t stand a full game and I reckon i’m going to see hee haw when the ball is in the left wing attacking area or even the box.

This is big reason why many will vote no then mate. There would have to be a common ground, it cant be one group of supporters making demands of other supporters, who pay the same, without being willing to compromise. No fan is more important than any other.
I don’t see anybody voting no. It’s hardly a prime viewing position chances are you’ll get a move to a better seat.

I'll tell you one group of fans that will be desperate for this to fail. Celtic fans. They must piss themselves laughing at our inability to accommodate a decent singing section. Who was it that called us "holy willies"?
Who cares about what the scum think?
Their so called singing section is in a corner., hardly top viewing in their dump.

Jesus wept. Pathetic response. I guess you dont care much about the atmosphere.
Why aren't we allowed to say we don't?

Big games take care of themselves by and large, pretending that us struggling against St. Mirren at home on a Saturday afternoon in February is the apex of football is up to everyone taking part but shouldn't be imposed on anyone else.

I don’t see anybody voting no. It’s hardly a prime viewing position chances are you’ll get a move to a better seat.
Everyone i know in BF4 has voted no. If offered a move to a different seat, as long as it was 2 together, id have no problem with it at all. Some might though, given that other areas are likely to be more expensive.

So all it takes is someone else's money and inconvenience? Most things in life could be resolved with that attitude.
Thats the thing mate, most on here buzzing about it aren’t impacted. I wonder, genuinely, whether if they were, or if they were asked/told they are swapping with folk from bf4/3/2 they would agree so easily since its for the ‘greater good’. Got to be honest, I think we all know the answer.

I bet he wouldn’t say that to their faces either.

It’s as if some don’t want the atmosphere to get better within our ground.
If, for the move to happen, bf4 people have to move seats then il happily swap my 2 for 2 you have mate. Deal? That way you can help to sit closer and improve the atmosphere, albeit see les due to the flags

Everyone i know in BF4 has voted no. If offered a move to a different seat, as long as it was 2 together, id have no problem with it at all. Some might though, given that other areas are likely to be more expensive.
Hopefully you’ll be told you’ve no choice for the greater good of the team but to move. Maybe with a discount applied for a season. Nobody owns their seat.

Thats the thing mate, most on here buzzing about it aren’t impacted. I wonder, genuinely, whether if they were, or if they were asked/told they are swapping with folk from bf4/3/2 they would agree so easily since its for the ‘greater good’. Got to be honest, I think we all know the answer.
As said earlier, that’s untrue in relation to the people I know, myself included

Hopefully you’ll be told you’ve no choice for the greater good of the team but to move. Maybe with a discount applied for a season. Nobody owns their seat.
I dont sit in BF3 so i wont be told to move. As i said though, happy to swap seats with you of you are that ‘pro’ it. Its easy to pontificate on matters when it doesn’t impact you.

Ah, apologies. And them blocking your view wouldn’t bother you? Fair enough mate.

For me, i go to the games to watch the team, not the swishing of fabric.
I wouldn’t be delighted by it but it is what it is. I certainly wouldn’t use that as a reason to reject the proposal but I realise others would be different

The flags can be a pain in the arse at away games but you become accustom to it after a while

Doesn't affect me as I am in SJ but agree with those on here regarding flags,it no doubt suits those who fly them,but I cannot see how this inspires the team as they should be concentrating on what is happening pitch wise and not flag wise.

I bet he wouldn’t say that to their faces either.

It’s as if some don’t want the atmosphere to get better within our ground.
I can assure you I would and have.

There are boys on my boys that are part of the UB and are regularly give me opinion.

Are we all meant to love them and how to them?

Doesn't affect me as I am in SJ but agree with those on here regarding flags,it no doubt suits those who fly them,but I cannot see how this inspires the team as they should be concentrating on what is happening pitch wise and not flag wise.
Flags can be flown pre match, halftime, then moved down to the very front during game.

People making a mountain out of a molehill. During games scarves can be twirled etc. bloody hell only Rangers fans could find something to moan about when a bit of positive news comes out. The stadium is crying out for this move and has been for years

I dont sit in BF3 so i wont be told to move. As i said though, happy to swap seats with you of you are that ‘pro’ it. Its easy to pontificate on matters when it doesn’t impact you.
I’m in BR2 and I love having the lads down in front of us so them moving a couple sections up just means I’ll hear them from my left ear instead of my right ear.

Flags can be flown pre match, halftime, then moved down to the very front during game.

People making a mountain out of a molehill. During games scarves can be twirled etc. bloody hell only Rangers fans could find something to moan about when a bit of positive news comes out. The stadium is crying out for this move and has been for years
Flags down the front block out the goaline

Back