Lawwell returns

He was never away, he just went into hiding because at the time we had them destroyed on and off the park, he shat it.

During the 55 Timmy told is there would be no buying of season tickets until he was gone, Bankiebear was gone, the whole Board was gone, John Kennedy was gone, Ange was a cut price dud. Dermot had to give up his shares.

The more things change the more they remain the same, eh?

Must be a sfa spfl job comeing up for a poet board member

That lot aren’t happy from initial reactions.

He’s Desmond’s man after all. He will be telling Lawwell to instruct their board to calm down the spending now the squad is in decent shape and a bit ahead.

He was never away.

No chance fat liewell allowed that specky gimp they gave the CEO job to run their club as he did without interference.

Ah know scum fans are hypocritical basses but after all the banners protests and hate towards lawlell surely even they won't be happy?

He was never away but I don’t think we should be mocking going on in their boardroom given the state of ours.

It won’t create any division as they are winning on the park.

I doubt he was ever really gone as he was probably still controling things from behind the scenes waiting for the right time to sneak back in the door publicly.

On a positive note I'd expect fireworks between him and fat Flangebaws very soon. That mobs wage bill is shooting up in every transfer window now and Lawwell will start putting the breaks on his spending and demanding players are sold very soon.

They have operating expenses of near £100m now that can't be sustained in Scottish football. I expect Lawwell will slap Flange down big time after the January window.

House fire bombed then he disappeared. I’m going to say it’s connected and ole pig eyes has been lying low for a while. Much more interesting story!

Back to lead the scums VAR’s re calibration task force!

Back