Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

Gutted I had to witness that today. No hunger, no drive and no fight.
Growing up through 9IAR, all I knew was winning and saw players that were winners and would do anything to win and for the jersey. This current crop of players might have talent but they don’t have the fight and desire to win and it’s that fight and desire to win that makes you a Ranger! That’s what we need next season and I think we will see a huge turnaround in players because I see no fight in this squad whatsoever.

£20m with a proper manager would be plenty. Look what Clarke has done at Killie with feck all

I think it’s going to take 15 million to fix the defence alone. That includes a couple of useable backup options. There is literally nothing at the club defensively speaking - and it’s not just about a first 11.

We lose every single 50 50 ball. No guts no backbone. Any new manager has to work on the physical strength and attitude of any players left in this squad after today’s debacle. Blame Murty and Pedro but also blame those that refused to sack them when it was obvious they weren’t up to the job.
If I was Stevie G I would not touch this job with a fcuking barge pole.
Especially after watching today's 'debacle'.

Shameful performance which most of us knew was coming. If it wasn't for Alnwick it would have been 8 or 9. Can't wait for this shit-show of a season to be over.

The problem I fear is that no matter how good Stevie G is I think the club is rotten to the core. We’ve got directors, an M.D., a commercial department, a media department, coaching staff, players, a youth set up, all with no idea how or what it takes to be winners.

3 more games bears.

3 more games and we're shot of this season.

It can't possibly be as shit as this next year.

We have een saying that for about 4 seasons now. I have been watching us for over 60 years and this is the worst I have felt. At least during their 9IAR we had players with fight and playing for the jersey and just missed out a couple of times.

£20m wont fix us, its a complete overall from top to bottom McGregor and Arfield are 2 decent signings for no fee and we'd need a few more like that then atleast £30m from there, Souness's clear out was big this will be bigger back in those days Rangers could pay big transfer fees and for that period big wages we cant now. If it is Stevie G that takes over he will really need to be shrewd in his buy's or loans he could make some very good young players his target (on loan atleast Brewster / Solanke would be 2 great loan signings) He would need a complete backroom change also.

Gutless performance from the players and tactically inept by the manager. The sooner this clusterfùck of a season is over, the better.

The next manager is going to have to boot the arse of whoever is not cleared out at the end of the season. Major rebuilding and attitude adjustments are required.

Why do we continually play the same formation against them when it has not worked once. It is total madness.
Surely someone must realise this hasn't worked previously so maybe it's time to try something different.

He's probably thinking, what an opportunity. That scum team are there for the taking with a decent team. How many points are they ahead of Aberdeen ? Pumped by Hearts, Kilmarnock and Hibs. Wasn't that long ago we were within 6 points of them.....with that side ! He'll be rubbing his hands mate.

The problem I fear is that no matter how good Stevie G is I think the club is rotten to the core. We’ve got directors, an M.D., a commercial department, a media department, coaching staff, players, a youth set up, all with no idea how or what it takes to be winners.
Correct they cannot see what they've just done then I fear any future decision they make, we're an absolute clusterfuck on and off the park.

The fhilth just love playing us they would play us every week,has there ever been a period where they have dominated us so convincingly before.

He's probably thinking, what an opportunity. That scum team are there for the taking with a decent team. How many points are they ahead of Aberdeen ? Pumped by Hearts, Kilmarnock and Hibs. Wasn't that long ago we were within 6 points of them.....with that side ! He'll be rubbing his hands mate.
Hope you're right trueblue77

Our Youth set up has smashed most of Europe's best Clubs including Valencia and Bayern Munich's.

If rumours are true Gerrard and Brenda didn't see eye to eye during the last few months Stevie was at Anfield as a player ( Brenda dropping him against Madrid was one of the big factors in Stevie deciding to leave... that was from Gerrard himself) Gerrard will want to put one over Brenda that's for sure its weather Gerrard is backed enough by the board money wise to be in a position to work it up septic.

Leave them enjoy their tainted title party.If they do the 9 in a row, then the there will be a pretty big asterix attached to it!Seriously that great team of Gaza Laudrup et all would with the floor with that septic side.At the end of the day we are Rangers.We won't be down forever, and the arrogance of their players and supporters, during their run of 7 seven tainted titles in a row, will one day come back to haunt them.Payback is a b!tch they say.Times are tough right now, but we'll be back sooner rather than later.No surrender we are the people we are Rangers.:cool:

If rumours are true Gerrard and Brenda didn't see eye to eye during the last few months Stevie was at Anfield as a player ( Brenda dropping him against Madrid was one of the big factors in Stevie deciding to leave... that was from Gerrard himself) Gerrard will want to put one over Brenda that's for sure its weather Gerrard is backed enough by the board money wise to be in a position to work it up septic.

Gerrard and Liverpool fans believe he forced him out. He didn't offer him a new deal. Gerrards book says he thought Rodgers was over confident in team talk and that he wanted to go for him after he dropped him for a game against Man Utd only to fling him on late in the 2nd half.

Gerrard and Liverpool fans believe he forced him out. He didn't offer him a new deal. Gerrards book says he thought Rodgers was over confident in team talk and that he wanted to go for him after he dropped him for a game against Man Utd only to fling him on late in the 2nd half.
Definitely Rodgers "over confidence" or smugness cost us the title in 2014 he thought his attacking football was Barcelona esque but in reality it left us far to exposed in a lot of games the Chelsea game he just needed to counter attack we only needed a point but he went for it playing into Mourinho's hands we lost and the title went with it Gerrard was gutted and rightly so their relationship went down hill fast from that.

Another absolutely gutless display. Any self respecting manager should resign after a performance like that. As for the players, there is not one of them who deserves to pull on a Rangers jersey ever again.
I'm disgusted and embarrassed by that showing today, even more so than the cup semi, because you would have thought they would want to repay supporters who have had to endure their spineless performances all season.

I am proud to be British that's what I cherish .......my red , White and Blue
Let me say it here now as I kneel before you....

My flag has a rich History of many a Battle,
Where Nelson shook the French & Spanish we actually heard their ships rattle,

When French ships were sailing in the sun under Napoleon Bonaparte,
Before encountering the British Ships & then they were blown apart,

The Scots, Welsh, English , Irish & Co,
When fighting side by side we FEARED no Foe,

So our Rich Colours so dear they are to us ,
We make no big deal & never make a fuss,

Wellington came along and destroyed the French in Blue,
So stand so proud today - as we did on that day in Waterloo.

What is the actual friggin' point of this post?

It’s been a hard few years, the only positive I can think of is that things can only get better major investment is crucial, we need at least 20 million because we have so many players who are simply not good enough and obviously a new manager who knows that he is doing, we need winners and there is a pathetic shortage of them at the momett.

Db95El2X4AAIJrL.jpg

Time for the squad to have a few drinks and a nice meal.

What a pile of utter pish

Gutted.
Not sure why I keep hoping things will change. As the same shit keeps happening again and again.
Everything was so good. Now you make me feel sad a lot.
Said similar to the ex wife a few years back.
But This is The Rangers, born blue until we die.
It hurts, those manky dole scrounging fiddling cnuts.
We need to beat them everytime.
I know it will get better, but I'm impatient. I'm a I want it now person.
Im not getting off the Train just need to find a quiet place to soothe my mood.

Told my ex to GTF and most of this squad and team can do the same.
2 games in a row they gave up.
Disgusted.

New manager, new team, new blood, new energy, new beliefs.
It is time to start again.
Cos whatever we have been doing.
Burn it and start again.

Sorry for the rant bears.
Onwards and upwards

Back