World Cup 2022 Netherlands v United States, Argentina v Australia - Saturday 3rd

This will have been answered on here no doubt, but how do Cummings and Souttar qualify for Australia ?

Pitch looks a bit shitty

I noticed the dark patches other night in a game, not sure if it was the same stadium. They might be something to do with the grow lights they are using, the below pic is this stadium, maybe they burnt the grass?

That would explain the sort of barcode effect.

Messi doesn’t get on the ball often enough for me.

Maradona wanted it all the time and would drop back to take the ball off the defence then drive at opponents in trying to make something happen.

Messi just seems to hang around waiting on somebody giving him the ball in the final third.

That’s the difference for me.

Messi doesn’t get on the ball often enough for me.

Maradona wanted it all the time and would drop back to take the ball off the defence then drive at opponents in trying to make something happen.

Messi just seems to hang around waiting on somebody giving him the ball in the final third.

That’s the difference for me.

Maradona is by miles the best Argentinian footballer ever

Don’t think anyone is going to argue with that mate. Let’s enjoy Messi as well though. He’s been a great player over the years.

Completely agree.

I have absolutely loved watching Messi in his pomp through his career.

Wonderful footballer. A genius.

Have to say I find it somewhat embarrassing, that you have players from St Mirren, Hearts, Dundee Utd and the scum playing in the KO round of the WC when we don’t have one player at the finals.

Have to say I find it somewhat embarrassing, that you have players from St Mirren, Hearts, Dundee Utd and the scum playing in the KO round of the WC when we don’t have one player at the finals.
Would you want any of those players to be playing for us?

It’s a measure of just how shite our league is.

We don’t coach skills in Scotland. We coach brute strength.

And it’s truly horrific refereeing and 19th Century Terrorists running the game that has caused this.

He probably won't get a game but Borna is still out there.

Back