Malones Glasgow

Been in there 1st 2 times was none of there songs and 3rd time i went in 2017 they had there songs have been back there since that

Should have phoned in and reported a suspicious package mate, good way of getting out without assaulting your ears longer than necessary.

Fair play to the OP for actually lasting longer than a minute in that slop house.

I wouldn’t set foot in one of their city center dives. It’s one rule for us and another one for them which has been going on a long long time now. Until we get our own people in political power it will continue to happen.

Scotland has become a shell of what it once was with the SNP in charge with the majority celtic fans and catholic.

I'm probably in a minority here but I tend to think people can generally sing what they want when they're in a venue or club that's purposed for like-minded individuals. I don't get the modern obsession with seeing words or lyrics as weapons. They've got people who want to sing certain songs, so do we. Bigger things to be concerned about IMO.

Maybe just....
A. Stop going against your better judgement (clues in the name)
B. Not be a grass
C. Expect any different from Police Scotland hence no requirement for B.

It's a shite hole, let the dregs be dregs mate an drink in a proper pub.
A grass? Seriously?

So you think if the boot was on the other foot the shettleston harriers wouldn't be reporting the Rangers / Unionist bar to the cops cos they didn't want to be a grass?

Against my better judgement I was dragged to this slop house for an aquaitance's birthday,
IRA tunes shamelessly played.
Police Scotland refusing to accept the complaint online, worth phoning in? Has anyone else heard similar from this slophouse?
Why don't you shelve your complaint until 8 April and then you can call the cops / report 60,000 of them in one go?

Did you confuse Malone's for the Louden?

I'm probably in a minority here but I tend to think people can generally sing what they want when they're in a venue or club that's purposed for like-minded individuals. I don't get the modern obsession with seeing words or lyrics as weapons. They've got people who want to sing certain songs, so do we. Bigger things to be concerned about IMO.
Unless you’ve lived through the troubles where people have had family and friends murdered and blown to bits by these rats who are glorified in song.
We have never accept the deeds of Adolf Hitler and we should never accept the deeds of republicans.

Maybe just....
A. Stop going against your better judgement (clues in the name)
B. Not be a grass
C. Expect any different from Police Scotland hence no requirement for B.

It's a shite hole, let the dregs be dregs mate an drink in a proper pub.

Be certain if the roles were reversed, not only would Plastic Paddy be calling the cops he would most likely be recording and sending footage to the papers.

Where is this slope house? I don’t allow myself to dragged anywhere these days. No disrespect to the op. A hard lesson learned a long time ago. Would be a shame if it was over run by the ICF one Saturday afternoon would it not.

No it doesn’t. Not a regular by any means but never heard loyalist songs being played ever.
I’m not a loyalist so maybe I am wrong but I thought the following were loyalist songs:

King Billy’s on the wall
Fathers advice
Build my gallows
We’re coming down the road
UDR4
Etc

Maybe I am wrong though.

I'm not friends with any of them so this is never an issue. I find it weird that your so called mate would suggest it as a place to drink with you knowing your a rangers man. I couldn't imagine you to suggest taking him to the louden if he's from the dark side? There's a ton of pubs in the town but he suggested an Irish bar.... I'd get new mates.

There's loads of slopehouses in town now.
3 in the merchant city, 1 round the corner from Slaters and 1 up at theatre Royal.
I'll probably have missed a few as well.

Admin, feel free to delete. I've been a naive prick who thought better if their home city

You haven’t at all.

I think these things should be brought to people’s attention and reported.

Malone’s used to be a pub called The Universal, a cool wee bar quite unique.

Was sad times to see it turned into a Irish theme pub that are a dime a dozen.

Do you happen to know what song it was?

They don't... you never been in the Loudon and be told we cant sing this or that because the polis will shut them down for a few songs. Police Scotland are a joke of a force only inteterested in policing one side of the city. F.uck the lot of them scum bastards.
Police scotland are now the enemy of indigenous Scots along with their masters in the Scottish parliament.Like in England they trample over the working classes at the behest of the globalist woke agenda.Its becoming more apparent by the day that something needs done to stop them,on a scale never seen on these islands before.

Back