Madri makes its Debut at The Louden

Robert Marshall

The Louden has had major refurbishments of its Servery Bars and Cellars since the World Cup break.
We have now added Madri to our list of Draught choices.
We now have 60 Fonts in both the Bar ( an extra 4 ) and 60 fonts in the Lounge
( an extra 20)
We sell Carling, Staropraman, Coors, Madri, Strongbow Dark Fruit, Strongbow Original, Guinness, and Belhaven Best.
Unfortunately because of the amount of work undertaken, it's possible that the Beer Garden will not have draught available until the Hibs game on Thursday, but you will be able to buy a pint and take it into the Beer Garden.
It's not the scenario that we wanted but we will continue to strive to upgrade The Louden as much as possible.
The Louden will be open at 11 am on Saturday with our usual conditions.

If I owned FF I would make you pay for advertising. If every pub in the Ibrox area started a thread every time they opened up and also when they started stocking a new beer it would be like a TripAdvisor forum for the local area.
So would I, and have offered to pay Mark for years, if I owned FF, I would make everyone who complained about a Rangers Pub advertising to Rangers fans pay.
FF would make a lot more money

The Louden has had major refurbishments of its Servery Bars and Cellars since the World Cup break.
( an extra 20)
We sell Carling, Staropraman, Coors, Madri, Strongbow Dark Fruit, Strongbow Original, Guinness, and Belhaven Best.
Unfortunately because of the amount of work undertaken, it's possible that the Beer Garden will not have draught available until the Hibs game on Thursday, but you will be able to buy a pint and take it into the Beer Garden.
It's not the scenario that we wanted but we will continue to strive to upgrade The Louden as much as possible.
Thought that was a guest speaker.

I need to get out more :)

( an extra 20)
Bit random, but any chance I could arrange to buy a couple of the Staropraman tumblers from you Robert??
Looking for a couple to add to my collection, only time can drink it is a match day as no-one round my way sells it.

I think it’s actually still one of the UKs biggest selling pints as well.

Terrible beer and the branding is still as uninspiring as it was when we were with them.

I imagine price has a lot to do with it? Probably be the cheapest pint in most pubs although, I've no way of backing that up. Stuff is howling though.

Wasn't keen on Madri either but, it's became hugely popular. My mates Mrs works for them (Coors). Says it's flying out the door.

Madri is awful.
Like, properly awful.

Yet another fake beer.
A Spanish beer brewed in the UK.

Guinness is the only decent pint on that list.

And before anyone asks, if we’re talking lager, I’d have a Furstenberg, Hofbrau, Lowenbrau, Pilsner Urquell, Estrella or Moretti off the top of my head.

As long as it’s not ruined by being brewed over here, which, sadly, is now the case with Moretti.

( an extra 20)
Madri is nice. Good to hear of this addition.

I imagine price has a lot to do with it? Probably be the cheapest pint in most pubs although, I've no way of backing that up. Stuff is howling though.

Wasn't keen on Madri either but, it's became hugely popular. My mates Mrs works for them (Coors). Says it's flying out the door.
Biggest selling Beer from launch in over twenty years, I am told

Reactions: TQ3
If I owned FF I would make you pay for advertising. If every pub in the Ibrox area started a thread every time they opened up and also when they started stocking a new beer it would be like a TripAdvisor forum for the local area.

Got Bluenosebarsdotcom on the phone for you from 1997

Madri is awful.

Yet another fake beer.
A Spanish beer brewed in the UK.

Guinness is the only decent pint on that list.
All about personal taste. It won't taste the same as it does in Spain, and ironically Guinness for example tastes better in Dublin than it does here.

The folk who look at the rest of the beers and say "Am no drinking any ah that foreign shite" :))
Two things I've learned since posting this...

Carling is Canadian
Carling use isinglass which is derived from the bladders of fish.

Explains the taste

Back