Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

This was a rout to end all routs. Only Alnwick kept it to five - the goalkeeper was the visitors' best player. In truth, he was their only player.......

I suppose it's a pretty accurate assessment of today's 'debacle'.

Thoroughly depressed :(

I can’t recall a time in our history when the poets took five off us three times and four on another in such a short periodof time. It’s simply unacceptable.

I can’t understand how we have gone from being so close in the 0-0 tie and the 2-3 defeat, to being so utterly outclassed in the last two games. I genuinely thought we were getting closer to them, but the last two games have shown that’s not the case. I don’t even know where the problem lies anymore or how to fix it. Yes there will be times they will be better than us and times when they will beat us, that’s part and parcel of football. However, giving up nine goals to them without reply over 180 minutes is not something we as Rangers fans should be expected to tolerate.

Something better change and quick. If Gerrard is the boards choice it simply has to work, because I fear for our club if next season is another like this...

Before the cup semi, I didn't think we'd win, but convinced myself we would not get thrashed. Today I assumed that having been thrashed in last game, the players wouldn't allow it to happen again.
More fool me.

Today i seen a stat that said over the last 2 seasons we have conceded 30 goals against the scum...during 8 years with Walter in charge we only conceded 29. Shows you how bad we are right now!

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything
What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liars chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here
What have…

Today i seen a stat that said over the last 2 seasons we have conceded 30 goals against the scum...during 8 years with Walter in charge we only conceded 29. Shows you how bad we are right now!
All of that is on the board. Absolutely every single goal. They appointed a nobody, they threw the season when giving the job to the U20s coach. Now they’re going to give the job to Steven Gerrard for the good publicity. They haven’t a Scooby doo what they’re doing

It's as clear as day that this has to be the worst period of our history.

If we ever get out of this mess the period between going down to div 3 and winning the premiership will be known as just that. But it will also have built us character as a club and brought us all closer together.

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything
What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liars chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here
What have…

Nine Inch Nailed it....

We were talking at work today.
My point was when we were winning nine,the Scum were playing against us with good teams.
Winning against our Rivals was valued,it meant everything.
Now apparently we are shite,worthless,gone,zombies.
So the only thing that is urging them on is Hate!

As well as the players not being good enough.It's the lack of fight that is the most galling.The likes of Scott Brown and Leigh Griffiths know that they can take the piss all they want, and our players just stand back and take it.I tell you them two boys wouldn't have long been sorted out back in the 90's.The likes of Ian Ferguson and Richard Gough wouldn't have been long putting them two back in their box.

Thoroughly depressed :(

I can’t recall a time in our history when the poets took five off us three times and four on another in such a short periodof time. It’s simply unacceptable.

I can’t understand how we have gone from being so close in the 0-0 tie and the 2-3 defeat, to being so utterly outclassed in the last two games. I genuinely thought we were getting closer to them, but the last two games have shown that’s not the case. I don’t even know where the problem lies anymore or how to fix it. Yes there will be times they will be better than us and times when they will beat us, that’s part and parcel of football. However, giving up nine goals to them without reply over 180 minutes is not something we as Rangers fans should be expected to tolerate.

Something better change and quick. If Gerrard is the boards choice it simply has to work, because I fear for our club if next season is another like this...
I can understand it, they are a far better team than us and while we managed to draw and ran them close, the more you play them the more they will beat you, but by this much, 2 seasons in a row is beyond shite.

Last edited:
Back