Simon Jordan on Beale

He said: "This guy, in my view, will get his backside handed to him by Celtic. Celtic are miles away in terms of their dugout and their financial section. I think he will reap what he sows.

A personal think he’s being bitter because he knocked back an epl job and took ours.

Financial part he’s right can’t argue with that.

Wasn’t a fan of bringing in Beale but slowly warming to it. Really hope he proves these people wrong.

Jordan has very little respect for Scottish football and basically anything outside English football. A couple of weeks ago he said he'd be very surprised if Beale left QPR for Rangers. We're not supposed to take managers from the top of end of the Championship in his mind. He's now been proven wrong and he's been ranting about Beale ever since.

Jordan has very little respect for Scottish football and basically anything outside English football. A couple of weeks ago he said he'd be very surprised if Beale left QPR for Rangers. We're not supposed to take managers from the top of end of the Championship in his mind. He's now been proven wrong and he's been ranting about Beale ever since.
100%! Looks down on our game like most English people. Not all of course. He can shove his tourist league.

He also said he takes issue with managers taking the first job and not the right job, completely ignoring that he knocked back Wolves and the right job came along. Who the %^*& is he to tell anyone what the right job is! He clearly has an issue with Beale and it’s probably from mangers he’s dealt with in the past, people can change jobs whenever the opportunity arises, he’s a dick!

I know it's clichéd and everyone spots a narcissist under the bed covers these days, but this guy is a grade A narcissistic nut.

He also commands large audiences on a national Radio Station, it is what it is, use your discernment.

I like listening to Jordan but he clearly knows very little about Scottish football and cares only as much as he's paid to have an opinion on everything.

Scottish football - well, the Old Firm - gets lip-service only on Talksport.

and he bases this on what? That when he was with the previous management team who skelpt that lot? Sounds a bit of a bhitter one!

It’s the guys opinion and he’s entitled to it.

Don’t see why so many get offended by the least thing possible. We have got a badly ageing injured squad that have previous in letting managers down.

Long as we get a big enough bounce to actually rid ourselves of half them and then see what he can do with what he brings in.

We will soon see

I’m guessing his mate Jim was probably saying the opposite. Much like clips I hear of Jamie O’Hara and Jason Cundy. It’s like a good cop bad cop situation to generate argument and have listeners call on. I give talksport a listen in work until Ally and Laura finishes at 10. After that the tunes go on. Don’t bother with it on a Thursday or Friday when it’s that big tomato Alan Brazil on. Genuinely think he’s got scuds of someone in management for to still even get his 2 days a week. Disaster of a man.

I read that this prick also defended Mike Ashley over the Coventry deal the other day.

He's a f88king rat c88nt that would say anything to generate a few phonecalls to his shithouse radio station. F88k him and his useless fluffer Jim White.

I’m guessing his mate Jim was probably saying the opposite. Much like clips I hear of Jamie O’Hara and Jason Cundy. It’s like a good cop bad cop situation to generate argument and have listeners call on. I give talksport a listen in work until Ally and Laura finishes at 10. After that the tunes go on. Don’t bother with it on a Thursday or Friday when it’s that big tomato Alan Brazil on. Genuinely think he’s got scuds of someone in management for to still even get his 2 days a week. Disaster of a man.
They facilitate and play on how much an alky he and Parlour are.

Pair of clowns

Quite the expert these days on all things football; in reality he is an irrelevance, especially when it comes to Rangers.

"Celtic are miles away in terms of their dugout and their financial section"

He's right on both counts.

Beale's got a massive job on his hands and needs the board to back him with everything they've got.

Yes, the same Board that fell asleep at the wheel and allowed Celtic to become the dominant force in Scotland once again.

I fear for Beale. I don't think he'll be the manager of Rangers this time next year.

He's what used to be known as a 'Shock Jock', he's paid to say things that the sensible majority will rile against. If he said what everyone else is thinking, there would be no show.
My guess is even he doesn't agree with what comes out his mouth!

As it stands he is absolutely correct. Unless something changes Beale is on a hiding to nothing. We need our recruitment to be better and better funded and we need the off field team to perform significantly better than they have been.

It is not a position that is beyond repair, but going into another manager and doing the same things again will see the same results. Not too sure what has upset folk in what he has said there.

Back