Hospitality Ticketing - general

Diego Maradona

Official Ticketer
EDIT 16/10/23 : updated thread title

All 3 games now there to apply for.

Worked on my third attempt, which given they’ve probably implemented the cheapest ticketing platform possible wasn’t too bad.

Ross county, Dundee United and Aberdeen semi all there.

Last edited:
Looks a very decent system to me, skooshed through and 3 games applied for.

Will wait until I dont get tickets for tannadice or dingwall before declaring it shite:))

Does that for mygers as well mate just need to keep going back and adding to basket then check them all out at same time
Yeah I had 2 approve 2 separate transactions in the bank app. Both listed at zero value...Guess that's subject to being successful.
Still hiding behind lack of transparency however, really should be telling us how many tickets are allocated to hospitality

Yeah I had 2 approve 2 separate transactions in the bank app. Both listed at zero value...Guess that's subject to being successful.
Still hiding behind lack of transparency however, really should be telling us how many tickets are allocated to hospitality
Also great that we can’t pick a section in Hampden, where were the £33 tickets for, anyone know? Assuming North/South Stand but the view in parts of the SS Lower is shite.

I’ve got 2 bank cards stored now. Exactly the same number, cctv and expiry date yet its in twice.

Ok, I have to say I am pleasantly surprised by that. Logged in first time, clicked apply, added items to basket, payment. Done.

The only thing I don't understand is why you have to go the "apply" then the "Away Game" "apply with special delivery" options. It's a screen and two more clicks than it needs. But it works fine.,

Ok, I have to say I am pleasantly surprised by that. Logged in first time, clicked apply, added items to basket, payment. Done.

The only thing I don't understand is why you have to go the "apply" then the "Away Game" "apply with special delivery" options. It's a screen and two more clicks than it needs. But it works fine.,
Would be much easier if you could select all (or a selection) rather than having to do one at a time. Other than the card being rejected, pretty straightforward.

Would be much easier if you could select all (or a selection) rather than having to do one at a time. Other than the card being rejected, pretty straightforward.
To be fair once its up and running you probably will just apply for one game at a time as it becomes live, probably just this one time because its a new system that we are applying for more than one game at same time

Can someone explain this to me?

Have the Bar72 lads now got their own ticketing system for away games?

yes we do. Because we’re worth it.

joking aside, it’ll end up being a monunental funk up.

same 50 folk will get tickets for every game.

Any idea of your percentage split of the allocation?

Makes it more attractive to new members I bet

To be fair once its up and running you probably will just apply for one game at a time as it becomes live, probably just this one time because its a new system that we are applying for more than one game at same time

On the MyGers side they tend to release them to apply for in batches so who knows!

Looks a very decent system to me, skooshed through and 3 games applied for.

Will wait until I dont get tickets for tannadice or dingwall before declaring it shite:))
Now that they have such a system, I wonder if they will utilise a friends + family allocation method. Obviously the software is available.

We never get tickets together for successful games. At hampden last season I was in the south stand and my young (but adult) one was directly opposite in the north. Ruins the enjoyment but at least on days like that we have the 4 hour journey home to discuss the fucking game.

Now that they have such a system, I wonder if they will utilise a friends + family allocation method. Obviously the software is available.

We never get tickets together for successful games. At hampden last season I was in the south stand and my young (but adult) one was directly opposite in the north. Ruins the enjoyment but at least on days like that we have the 4 hour journey home to discuss the fucking game.

I asked this a couple of months back, as my son (8yr old) ended up with a tickets 10 rows behind me. They said it has been done, we will wait and see.

I asked this a couple of months back, as my son (8yr old) ended up with a tickets 10 rows behind me. They said it has been done, we will wait and see.
Good news. I asked a while ago as well but, as is normally the case, the email went unanswered.

To be fair, we did once get allocated the same stand and section at a game :eek:

I thought I’d read on here before that the club were open to revealing the actual breakdown of where all tickets go for away games. I.e hospitality, mygers and buses. Is this not happening now?

I had some further dialogue.
Everyone who wants tickets goes back into every ballot, irrespective of past ballot success/failure.
No answer to how they divvy up total allocation between each group....mygers, corporate, staff commercial etc.
All a bit smoke and mirrors.

Everyone who wants tickets goes back into every ballot, irrespective of past ballot success/failure.
No answer to how they divvy up total allocation between each group....mygers, corporate, staff commercial etc.
No surprise whatsoever. Basically them distancing themselves from conducting the ballot themselves so that they can say it is done electronically.

No surprise whatsoever. Basically them distancing themselves from conducting the ballot themselves so that they can say it is done electronically.

Also means if the same folks keep getting they can blame the 'computer' haha ;)

email from corporate this morning. We’re no longer allowed to snort drugs in the toilets.

Gutted.
Saw the email, I see Sean got a mention and photo as the Club72 & club deck boxes rep.

That may have pissed of Liam, who has been dealing with the latest Club72 issues...

Saw the email, I see Sean got a mention and photo as the Club72 & club deck boxes rep.

That may have pissed of Liam, who has been dealing with the latest Club72 issues...
He’s going to have to be pretty fit to sort out issues in both of those lounges on the same night.

Back