UB song for Malik Tillman

WBD

Official Ticketer
He's magic you know ** correction He's Malik
Give him the ball and he'll score.

Thoughts... Sho1te? Decent? Excellent? Could be better?

Some may on here may know me and my interest in the songs we sing :)

I think it's Shiite :)

Come in UB. Sort it.

Last edited:
You would think someone willing to critique it would have at a least learned the words.

I like it. It’s a football chant. No idea why our fans are so critical of pointless shite.
I hold my hands up. I was thinking about the original when I was typing.

I have loads of far far better options than this. I won't even bother offering them because it really is a waste of time. All I'm trying to do is for Santa onlooking UB to look and realise how pathetic their attempts are and look to improve. Seemples
Loads far better options but won't share them...??
:D

My attitude. Please explain
Slagging folk fir a song. Saying you have better yet don't share. Coming over very condescending.
If you were that good a song writer you'd be up their with Lennon and McCartney, yet you are coming across like Neil Lennon.

Seriously. If I was that good I'd be up.there with Lennon and McCartney!!!! Really? You just typed that? you think I think I'm that good :D
To be fair mate. We’ve had dross like the goldson song, tilman song and prw all come from the ub

Probably 3 of the worst in our modern history

Can’t beat waking up to nonsense like this on the weekend.

2.6m views on one song on YouTube…

135.png

He's magic you know ** correction He's Malik
Give him the ball and he'll score.

Thoughts... Sho1te? Decent? Excellent? Could be better?

Some may on here may know me and my interest in the songs we sing :)

I think it's Shiite :)

Come in UB. Sort it.
Said it before theycame up with absolute storming songs that were simple and everyone sang last season
This season they've went full ultra that only there little mob is interested in.
They are slowly turning us into the ***ts at Palace at away games

Said it before theycame up with absolute storming songs that were simple and everyone sang last season
This season they've went full ultra that only there little mob is interested in.
They are slowly turning us into the ***ts at Palace at away games
UB are absolutely brilliant, priceless. Their displays their effort and commitment to the cause is amazing. The 1 area they fail is their songs.

UB are absolutely brilliant, priceless. Their displays their effort and commitment to the cause is amazing. The 1 area they fail is their songs.
All due respect and you know I mean that. I'll disagree with you on songs. Our songbook is so much better these days in thanks largely to the efforts of the UBs.

Here is a wee song, I would love sound system at Ibrox to play the Adams family theme tune over it when they come to Ibrox, everyone clicking there fingers to it:)

See below

“There sister is there mother
There father is there brother
they all phuck one another
the celtic family.”

Stole from another thread then adapted ;)

I’ll get my coat.

I firmly believe this is a goer.
Tune to “merry Christmas everyone”

Buckfast bottles, all around us
Young team snorting, having fun.

Bobby sands, burning down in he,ell
Merry Christmas, except Tommy burns.

Oh Malik Tillman, he is grea8
He doth hay8, the ira.

It’s the season, for love and understanding
Merry Christmas, except Tommy burns.

Has all the ingredients for most Rangers song so should catch on.

Back