MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 15:00 Sunday - Viaplay Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
McGregor? Great. Just need to stop any shots on target or we are in trouble
As an ex GK yourself and now a coach as you mentioned on another thread you seem hell bent on being totally disrespectful and snidey towards a club legend goalie. Pretty strange and unbecoming of an SFA approved coach. perhaps a bit of jealousy on your part.

The three keepers we have all have different strengths and weaknesses and Beale has said all three will play their part. We don’t need punters greetin their beads out every single time the gaffer decides to put one in ahead of the other.

A bit worried about our striking options.

If Morelos is still carrying this injury he may get 75 minutes for us.

If the game isn’t dead, would Roofe be capable of giving us 45 minutes ?

I think it is the outfield team we all expected and it is a very good team. But we have a weak bench.
In terms of the back 7 positions we are pretty well placed with McLaughlin, Devine, King and Kamara giving adequate cover
It’s the front 4 positions that we are extremely exposed.
Bringing on Wright and/or Roofe would see a drop in quality.

F*ck via player I am putting in the only 2 email addresses I’ve used and they are saying it doesn’t exist then saying when trying to add the sky viewing number to a new email address it’s already tied to an account.

Have gave up that’s £15 saved ya mentally challenged bastards but it has annoyed me.

Beer open calm down loyal :D.

Great, my Sky Q has given up. Stuttering all over the place - weather doesn't look too bad outside either considering it hadn't missed a beat ever the last couple of days. Might need to watch on-line which sucks.

I feel there will be goals galore today, that pitch looked a horror show yesterday, I dread to think what it will play like today. Route 1 direct, and plenty shots on that goalmouth and we should see this mob away comfortably

Really don’t see why we are changing keeper either

McLaughlin should retain the starting berth

I hope we don’t regret this later today

I’d imagine a few will be toiling for kick off today, roads are horrific.

Anyway in my seat now, 3-1 Rangers

As an ex GK yourself and now a coach as you mentioned on another thread you seem hell bent on being totally disrespectful and snidey towards a club legend goalie. Pretty strange and unbecoming of an SFA approved coach. perhaps a bit of jealousy on your part.

The three keepers we have all have different strengths and weaknesses and Beale has said all three will play their part. We don’t need punters greetin their beads out every single time the gaffer decides to put one in ahead of the other.
We can't keep changing our keeper as often as we do. It's just asking for trouble.
Especially putting in a keeper who has made many mistakes in the last year.

The back four has just settled down and we change the keeper again. Crazy imho.

Every big club in world football rotate their players, including goalkeepers, in domestic cup competitions.

The cups generally mean a little less to those clubs. They also rotate their outfield, we don’t.

Our cup record in recent years is also poor. At last we have continuity in the back four but we now decide to alternate keepers.

Great, my Sky Q has given up. Stuttering all over the place - weather doesn't look too bad outside either considering it hadn't missed a beat ever the last couple of days. Might need to watch on-line which sucks.
My sky Q is behaving the same way , but it’s only on this shit Viaplay channel, every other channel is fine

Back