MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 15:00 Sunday - Viaplay Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Christ that’s the first time I’ve seen Paul Mitchell on Camera since BBC had the SPL rights in 2003

Has it been 20 years or 40 years ?

For a creative player like Kent to excel on that pitch against hammer throwers is phenomenal. What a heart he has for this club. We have to resign him, I hate to think where we would be without him.

There was at least twice during the second half of extra time, going by the amount of swearing my dad was doing that I thought they had equalised.

Mental. We had a set piece on 122 mins. We proceeded to give them 2 further possessions, and they nearly fucking scored.

Glad to be through, but that was abysmal at times.

So much for taking handbrake off.

We badly need a couple of midfielders and a striker. I'm a huge Morelos fan but isn't the old Alfie any more, and we can't rely on Roofe. Colak has a part to play but wee need another more rounded striker.

Clearly the better team despite one or two of our players underperforming. Delighted to be through to the final and at least Aberdeen also just had their “final”.
Just as well Aberdeen fell at this stage otherwise he mhanks would be guaranteed to win the cup. Ryan Kent magnificent and Sakala good also.

That's taken about ten years off my life that. We need to get signings in who are going to come straight into the 11 if we have any hopes of finishing this season with a cup double

Those who said it isn't any better than gio, need to think more. That's four matches we've come back from the first goal.
Now Wilson needs to get his fucking finger out.

More fight about us but quality wise not sure the difference is great

Hard to be with same players who we struggle to trust anymore, anyway tie won and a final to look forward to

I'll tell you what, it's easy to sit on here and put the boot into players whose form has been poor, who are unreliable with injuries and who are getting towards the end of their careers at Rangers, but credit to a few who made some key interventions today: Jack, Roofe, Wright, Kamara and McGregor all deserve credit getting us over the line.

Stressful watch and definitely not good enough, but I think the way we played that will look better on a second watch.

Beale looking really pissed off at the end, and not without reason. Seems a cup final hasn't assuaged his anger at some of that stuff.
He better make sure it's four coming in, after his "three or four comment".

Three isn't enough, with Roofe looking done again.

Happy to be in the final, but we badly need a new goalkeeper, competition at centre back, Tavernier weaned out the team for Devine, a midfield playmaker and Ridvan to return and get a run in the team.

Well that was an absolute slog. Good win but by god I wish mcgregor would come and claim the ball. So many opportunities to do that and backs off to his line. I hope to god he’s not the cup keeper.

Thought Sakala, Jack and wright were excellent.

A huge relief & fair play to the team for digging that out. But we do make things harder for ourselves.

After that, though, there can be little doubt we need players in as soon as possible.

FmiAQr5XoAMtu9v

That was a hard game to watch not because we were particularly poor but because of the refereeing in the game. Rangers players getting pulled off their feet all over the park and nothing done about it. Aberdeen players getting free kicks by going down under any challenge from our players Aberdeen should have at least 2 sent off. Absolutely shocking refereeing!

In spite of that it was a decent semi-final. Aberdeen's league results will go down the pan for a couple of weeks after the effort they put into that game.

We won it we're in the final this is a good day!

anyone happy with that is seriously deluded. Not turning the screw in extra time could easily have
bit us in the arse , so many clueless players who can not do the basics . As for not being able to run the ball into the corner at the end amatuer players have more brains than this lot. Keeper is motm with Roofe , they saved the day

Rangers v Aberdeen in the league cup at Hampden in winter time never fails to produce drama. I wish it wouldn’t and we would just %^*& them 6-0.

I’ll take the win but that was a very hard watch at times

Back