Tickets for the final

Do you reckon that rsc shouldn’t get any then? The same rsc that take tickets for every home and away game no matter the time or day of the game and get charged for them in advance but when it comes to the bigger games shouldnt get any?

yes - if anything, i’d stop the club giving any tickets to rscs, no matter what the game, just to eliminate this sort of entitlement

yes - if anything, i’d stop the club giving any tickets to rscs, no matter what the game, just to eliminate this sort of entitlement
Ok. So what’s your thoughts on RSCs offering affordable travel to thousands of fans who wouldn’t be able to hold season tickets if it wasn’t for buses?
What’s your thoughts on buses that used to guarantee the club income by taking tickets to all home games that the club would’ve struggled to sell directly to fans?

Without RSCs, thousands of fans wouldn’t be able to go to Ibrox each week and the number of season ticket holders would drop. People might say we have a waiting list just now but that’s a fairly new phenomenon

By the time the hangers on all get their allocation we will have about 12,000 for actual go every week fans.

Gold and silver mygers should be ok.
There’s 19000 in gold and silver. There’s no way on earth that the club are scooping about 40% of our allocation for hampden. There will be approximately 16000 for mygers sale I’d have thought

There’s 19000 in gold and silver. There’s no way on earth that the club are scooping about 40% of our allocation for hampden. There will be approximately 16000 for mygers sale I’d have thought
Hope so mate

But we all know from experience guys who rarely go will all be out for a final
Infuriating !!

to clarify, no. the conversation is about cup finals/semis and my point is about tickets going to rscs in that context.

apologies, but didn’t think I’d need to detail out each strand of mygers policy to make my point
Before Rangers started the process of allowing individual season ticket holders the opportunity to purchase - RSCs would be you port of call for all tickets home and away- I never missed a game home or away until the late 80s then the individual season ticket holders ballots were introduced and a game or two started to drop off when I was unsuccessful and RSCs allocations were cut - this started the demise and closure of many RSCs who could not afford to run or fill buses - I would go back to giving RSCs their full allocations where to access a ticket you had to join a bus in a heartbeat- this would also stop many from applying for tickets to games that you have no intention of attending -the RSCs countback system actually rewarded loyalty to those who follow followed anywhere and everywhere by giving them tickets before someone who only wanted to get tickets for CAT A games

Wild. Good luck to them selling out games we take and often left out of pocket for
No, but…but…but… the club should still give tickets to RSCs but only if it’s not a cup semi final, final, domestic away game or a big game at Ibrox that there’s interest in

Let the RSCs take thousands combined for Dundee home cup games or Ross County and Livingston in the league

Do you really understand how supporters clubs ballot the tickets they receive?
Every RSC member who put their name down and travels on the bus to a game gets awarded a point those with the most points accrued are balloted for tickets - only the bus conveyor gets a ticket outside the ballot

A guy I know attends every league game on home cccs at Ibrox - ticked semi final and finals section but is not a MyGers member (he would be on 1510 points) - he got a ticket for yesterday - he was told to buy MyGers and his points should be added instantly which would guarantee him a ticket for the final - he will not buy MyGers as he doesn’t agree with it - a boy offered to buy MyGers for him provided he gets the ticket for the final :eek:

My dad was the same last year. Point blank refused to buy MyGers and missed out on us beating them at Hampden in the Scottish Cup semi.

He must have been scunnered watching that in the house with my mum so bought MyGers after that and got a ticket no problem for the final against Hearts.

How do you come up with that figure?
I have said in my post I think it will be 1000+

Semi-final was 762+ points as the 1st requirement but we had more tickets to start with before additional tickets came our way

We have lost around 4000 tickets as we only have half of the North Stand for the Final that will have impact

lots of people have replied to me about the value of rscs, so i won’t quote them all to respond.

- I don’t care if the stadium is half full for a midweek game against livi. i certainly don’t want anyone to be coerced into Ibrox
- if a rsc provides a mechanism for fans to take in a game here or two, that’s great. that doesn’t have to change. the rsc could buy season tickets (and mygers accounts) to keep facilitating it.

lots of people have replied to me about the value of rscs, so i won’t quote them all to respond.

- I don’t care if the stadium is half full for a midweek game against livi. i certainly don’t want anyone to be coerced into Ibrox
- if a rsc provides a mechanism for fans to take in a game here or two, that’s great. that doesn’t have to change. the rsc could buy season tickets (and mygers accounts) to keep facilitating it.
Where are all these extra season tickets RSC are supposed to buy coming from?

We keep hearing season tickets have sold out.

So you’re happy with attendances dropping at Ibrox and the club losing out financially because you don’t want RSCs to get any privileges/tickets

No worries

I’m silver as are my son and Dad….we’ve had a season ticket for decades, the entire way back up through the divisions. I don’t go to away games as a rule, none of us do, although we do like to do the odd travel to foreign climes. We’ve all been in MyGers from the off too! If it ever gets to the stage that any of us don’t get a ticket for semi finals and finals then that is the day we all wrap it as season ticket holders. I know many others feel the same way too!!

Those that have consistently funded the club and consistently shown loyalty through the years should be recognised and rewarded accordingly!!!

I’m silver as are my son and Dad….we’ve had a season ticket for decades, the entire way back up through the divisions. I don’t go to away games as a rule, none of us do, although we do like to do the odd travel to foreign climes. We’ve all been in MyGers from the off too! If it ever gets to the stage that any of us don’t get a ticket for semi finals and finals then that is the day we all wrap it as season ticket holders. I know many others feel the same way too!!

Those that have consistently funded the club and consistently shown loyalty through the years should be recognised and rewarded accordingly!!!
If, and when, it ever changes to a 3 year rolling period I think many people are in for a rude awaking. There’s going to be season ticket holders for decades that will be missing out due to the principle of not buying add ons. Once historic cccs points fall off it’s going to be carnage

If you've been on CCCS + ST for 5 years plus 3 years Mygers + Good ST Attendance...

You'll be fine

How do you come up with that figure?
Allocation vastly different to Aberdeen due to opposition and you need to take in to account the powers above consistent appetite to sell over priced corporate tickets - Semi final 1st requirement was the the best part of 800.

Ive bought my rtv monthly for years now. Never even thought about mygers points.
What do you get for buying annually?
25 MyGers points for ANNUAL Standard RTV subscription.
40 MyGers points for ANNUAL Worldwide Unlimited subscription.
You don’t get points for paying monthly subscription.

If, and when, it ever changes to a 3 year rolling period I think many people are in for a rude awaking. There’s going to be season ticket holders for decades that will be missing out due to the principle of not buying add ons. Once historic cccs points fall off it’s going to be carnage
I agree and maybe that will allow a freshened look for some on how the spend their leisure time!! I have to admit that I often ask myself wtf I put the effort in that i do and the financial outlay, as I more often than not, come away with my blood pressure through the roof and hugely frustrated at the team’s performance.

I agree and maybe that will allow a freshened look for some on how the spend their leisure time!! I have to admit that I often ask myself wtf I put the effort in that i do and the financial outlay, as I more often than not, come away with my blood pressure through the roof and hugely frustrated at the team’s performance.
You’re not alone with that feeling mate. I often ask myself why we put in the effort as it feels as if loyalty we’ve shown, particularly in lower leagues, has been shot to pieces when people came out the woodwork because Gerrard joined. Used to struggle to offload spares when Warburton and Pedro were here and then Gerrard joins and everyone fancies it

buses do have season books, they do have mygers, they buy tickets for every game and don’t care the opposition.

no idea why you’re being an absolute wank about it tbh.

myself and my boy wouldn’t be able to follow the club around the country if it wasn’t for the local RSC

no idea why you’re being an absolute wank about it tbh.

hardly think i’m being a wank, it’s just that my position isn’t the same the majority that are posting in this thread.

there’s plenty that I could pick at if I wanted to antagonise folk about rscs

I am interested in seeing this

Allocation vastly different to Aberdeen due to opposition and you need to take in to account the powers above consistent appetite to sell over priced corporate tickets - Semi final 1st requirement was the the best part of 800.
I understand weve a different allocation for the final,the semi started at 762 points,i would be confident anyone in group 1 with another 100 odd points above this will get a ticket if it runs along similar to last years semi vs them, and final vs Hearts. I.E the top bronze members and everyone above.

What? It’s self explanatory. People in silver that have bought all tickets available, attended Ibrox, bought euro packages and bought add ons will overtake golds that are purely reliant on ticket purchases. That’s if they don’t do europe
just aswell for me lol
but i do get your point

I understand weve a different allocation for the final,the semi started at 762 points,i would be confident anyone in group 1 with another 100 odd points above this will get a ticket if it runs along similar to last years semi vs them, and final vs Hearts. I.E the top bronze members and everyone above.
I might be wrong but I am sure last years Semi was around the 500 points threshold, maybe less.

After parting with nearly £60k to club Am I guaranteed a Cup Final ticket as a New Edmiston house patron? Asking for a friend

On the back of this thread I took a look at my points total since October I was on 1633 points before the latest update- according to Rangers I get an extra 55 points for matches attended and 1 point for buying a Liverpool programme - this puts me 1689 points.
The thing is I also bought the Ajax programme (this is included is in my purchase history) which would actually put me on the Uber staunch number of points total of 1690 - have the club withheld a point deliberately for obvious reasons that 1690 is associated with

Last edited:
SC Semi was 470 I made it by 70 points

SC Final was I think 700+ I got one on the 2nd requirement when it dropped to 566+
Don’t think the final dropped to 556+ my son had 660 in bronze and never got 1 when it dropped and he’s cat 1

A got a ticket for yesterday game but am under 800 points I know I got it because that lot couldn't sell there tickets Ive been told it's season ticket holders will get the tickets as we won't have the same allocation as yesterday is this true??

Yea you should always be rewarded until you have had enough and then let new season ticket holders that have been going only the 5 or 6 years get a chance.

Back