MOTM Poll St Johnstone v Rangers - 17:30 Saturday - Viaplay Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
St Johnstone players all stopped there because they knew it was a foul on Wright
Everyone did. It was a blatant foul.

Should have been a foul but kind of somes up Wright's lack of game management. Keep running into the corner or turn back, pass and retain the ball. Did it against Aberdeen aswell, poor decision making late in games. Instead of retaining possession he'd rather go for it.

Shit performance but onwards to the next round. Lovely goal by Barisic but not much else to be happy about in the game. Well, getting Colak back on was a bit plus actually.

Ref was a disaster. Shocking performance.

Never like talking us down but that was a grim performance.
We won though and new players are on the way.
Things can only get better

Muir was the 4th official who sent off Jack for being stood on by Kirk Broadfoot after the referee gave him a yellow.

A typical example of incompetent and biased refereeing making a straightforward game a fucking nightmare.

Mate stop been so negative , you sound like a pape

Not negative really, satisfied to get through

But being candid that’s where the satisfaction begins and ends.

I’ll be surprised if you say you were impressed with our performance or, 1-0 up at half time, didn’t harbour hopes of something more in the 2nd half.

Where the %^*& do these referees come from man deary me. The clearest foul you'll see on Wright there.

BTW give me an astro pitch over that mud bath any day of the week.

Positives - Morelos better again, Barisic very good...always like he gets a jolt of confidence every now and then, Goldson and Davies rock solid

Negatives - Kamara going through the game in 2nd gear, McGregor in no man's land at crosses.

Back