MOTM Poll St Johnstone v Rangers - 17:30 Saturday - Viaplay Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It doesn’t justify what was yet another poor performance but yet again that pitch was a total embarrassment.

Ruined any chance of any decent football being played.

Only so long we’ll get away with being as bad as this. This squad is crying out for new faces. Hopefully we get a couple in this week.

Heard that after every victory so far, what are 8 wins out of 9 now, must be doing something right and we do have reinforcements in-coming

Thank f**k we don’t have to watch another 30 mins of that. Not easy on the eye but in the next round and that’s all that matters.

Terrible to watch but we're in the hat and hopefully with no injuries.
Hat doffed to those who travelled up to watch that. A great travelling support.
Selfishly I'm glad I'm now in platinum tier watching RTV from the comfort of the living room.

An appalling refereeing performance which goes beyond incompetence. We should have won by more, their keeper made some good saves. Main thing is that we're through.

Not negative really, satisfied to get through

But being candid that’s where the satisfaction begins and ends.

I’ll be surprised if you say you were impressed with our performance or, 1-0 up at half time, didn’t harbour hopes of something more in the 2nd half.
Im sure the songs also annoyed you .

It’s Saturday. We are through. Yes it wasn’t pretty. Lots of positives though.

You aren’t happy with the positives though

An absolute grind on a shite pitch against a referee who was fucking at it all game, linesman was a disgrace too.

A win is a win in cup games though.

We need some people in though, our midfield looks like it's on deaths door.

Back