Man accused of Celtic abuse against two teenage boys is suffering from dementia

Assuming the criminal allegations are upheld, evidence of such would be admissible in any subsequent civil proceedings. Given the locations - Parkhead, Barrowfield etc - I remain unconvinced that the 'seperate entity' argument has any merit.
It appears that CFC provided the nexus, the oportunuty for a man wearing their crest, in their premises etc.

Scandal that this rancid club and the scum employed by them have been allowed to drag this out for so long with no positive action by the police or the government(and as SNP have no intention of acting Westminister should have stepped in).Terrible that the victims have had no action taken by the relevant authorities to get some form of justice and closure.

Is this case process similar to the one involving a school where one of the accused was dead and was tried in his absence based on the evidence along with the other 2 accused?

McGinn & Kelly should be tried in a criminal court.

They knew what happened & harboured a paedophile ring mate.

They’re giving it the big Frank behaviour too.

Those two will take a lot to the grave with them.
Should be a poster campaign throughout the city with these two faces on them with the following caption .........

"Do the right thing, end to the suffering"

I have to question the Express's choice of words. "Suffering" from dementia. Is that meant to invoke sympathy? This guy is a serial child abuser. He deliberately inflicted terrible suffering on children and repeatedly got away with it thanks to enablement by Celtic and cover ups by authorities. He is a scumbag of the worst kind and deserves sympathy from no one.
Dementia shouldn't prevent him from being tried. As long as he's alive, he deserves to face justice.

I have to question the Express's choice of words. "Suffering" from dementia. Is that meant to invoke sympathy? This guy is a serial child abuser. He deliberately inflicted terrible suffering on children and repeatedly got away with it thanks to enablement by Celtic and cover ups by authorities. He is a scumbag of the worst kind and deserves sympathy from no one.
Dementia shouldn't prevent him from being tried. As long as he's alive, he deserves to face justice.
You are right to question the wording. People need to pay very close attention to how this is reported.

Sentenced to what? They aren't putting a dementia sufferer behind bars, even if they can look after themselves, nip to the shops, pop out to the chapel, live a normal life... you know, all the things dementia sufferers generally can't do.
They can still find him guilty.

I hope the correct people are taking note of this unexplainable phenomonon of mass amnesia that has broken out in the East end.
Exactly.

I'm wondering at what point do the greater public who indirectly pay to facilitate the judicial system in this country realise they are being taken for mugs.

Agreed the crimes he committed are being hidden behind his alleged condition I would think this makes it worse for the victims. Get him sentenced and compensation to the kids he abused. REPTILE

Back