Darvel v the sheep

They are taking it bad, real bad. More than their fair share of scumbags on that forum.

Poodler

• Poodler
    Mentor
  • Members
Posted 3 hours ago
Hopefully some of the women and kids got kicked in
Guaranteed Poodler is a 40 year old virgin who stays with his mum in her one bedroom council flat. And as for ‘hope the women and kids getting a kicking’ - that’s about his level as no doubt if a man even looked at him he’d run away. Fat greasy specky virgin that he is.

Worth considering that Darvel aren't really a "6th tier" side.

They've had all sorts of money pumped into them, majority of their players were playing senior football very recently, some as high as Championship level.

Still a huge result nonetheless but if the pyramid system wasn't so restrictive they'd probably already be up. Won't be long before they start climbing the ranks.
It's still a massive 'riddy' :D

Nope mate there are two RC primary schools and no RC secondary schools so in reality very few RC’s. Many more RSC’s than t*m ones so there’s no actual reason other than this strange idea that they see us as a rival. It’s very strange.
It’s got absolutely nothing to do with religion that much is clear. In fact a sheep fan once told me if football was about religion he’d be standing next to me at Ibrox. They really are a strange bunch.

They've had all sorts of money pumped into them, majority of their players were playing senior football very recently, some as high as Championship level.

Still a huge result nonetheless but if the pyramid system wasn't so restrictive they'd probably already be up. Won't be long before they start climbing the ranks.
Are you at all familiar with the junior scene? The player who scored for Darvel was apparently on nights later, after the game. A great many junior players played higher level at some point.

Last edited:
They are taking it bad, real bad. More than their fair share of scumbags on that forum.

Poodler

Posted 3 hours ago
Hopefully some of the women and kids got kicked in
Location, Ibrox? Why the fück has a sheep shagger got his local down as home of the Famous? Bit weird innit? Saying that, I know an aberdeen fan from Blantyre. He's a tit, I bet you'll never guess who his second team are :rolleyes:

And to think that just a fortnight ago the Sheep were going hell for leather against us.
Their bizarre obsession and hatred of our club has held them back for 30 years now. The only way is down now for them.

I doubt this one will be topped in our lifetimes, certainly in Scotland anyway. This is the result which all shocks will be measured against for decades.

Stop making excuses for the sheep
Darvel deserved it

Location, Ibrox? Why the fück has a sheep shagger got his local down as home of the Famous? Bit weird innit? Saying that, I know an aberdeen fan from Blantyre. He's a tit, I bet you'll never guess who his second team are :rolleyes:
We had one at high school, which would have ben during their period of success, so he was probably just jumping on the bandwagon at the time. After we left school, he still played fives with us for a good few years and he also became a policeman during that time. He had that 'mightier than thou' attitude and thought he was a cut above. A jumped up arsehole of the highest order, so I hope he is suffering big time these last few weeks. Karma is a bitch. He was also kinda pish at 5's.

Glorious :D

Aye but.... but.... Hearts.

We just got pumped by Darvel, a team no lady's front bottom has ever heard of. No one in Scottish Football above their league has probably ever heard of them. Made to look amateur, I'm not even remotely thinking of who hearts got beat off of in a game that wasn't show to thousands across Scotland.

The players should take the weeks wages fines for that, plain and simple.

As far as I'm concerned, they can %^*& off this season.

Can anyone explain to me Aberdeen’s weird love in with Celtic and hatred of Rangers?
They hate Glaswegians with a passion.
The sellic thing i don't get, its as if they don't mind them but the accent gets their attention like a bunch of meerkats. Answer the team question with Rangers and warm your hands on the steam coming from their ears.

They hate Glaswegians with a passion.
The sellic thing i don't get, its as if they don't mind them but the accent gets their attention like a bunch of meerkats. Answer the team question with Rangers and warm your hands on the steam coming from their ears.
Bizarre.

Waking up as an Aberdeen fan must be grim at the best of times, this morning must take the biscuit, poor wee lambs.

They should be used to it by now surely.

Just a wee diddy club making up the numbers. Their wee 6/7 year success in the 80s just a distant memory never to be seen again.

The only "joy" they have in football is mocking a disaster that killed 66 people.

Strange bitter little people.

They should be used to it by now surely.

Just a wee diddy club making up the numbers. Their wee 6/7 year success in the 80s just a distant memory never to be seen again.

The only "joy" they have in football is mocking a disaster that killed 66 people.

Strange bitter little people.

My old boss, whos a bitter sheep supporter, tried to tell me a story about McInnes at a supports night saying "we've seen off Murty, we've seen off Pedro and we'll see off Gerrard" to which he got a rising reception. Aye very good mate.

A successful season for the no marks is battling against us 4x a season whilst getting horsed by the abusers across the city and average results against the remainder of the SPL dross.

Amazingly they see us as rivals for some bizarre reason and we live in their wee wooly heads rent free. A diddy bang average club living from their 80s success who also can't fill their pishy ground until the Teddy Bears arrive in town.

Goodwin, McCrorie & Co got what they deserved last night and are now the laughing stock of the footballing world. Ahahahahahah!!!!!

From a sheep forum!

Matt Armstrong's Dog

Posted 41 minutes ago
The verdicts.....
Lewis - totally let down by those in front of him. Did what was expected if him.
Scales - played with the defensive prowess of a new-born baby kangaroo. His attempts at passing were embarrassingly inept. Bye bye, Liam.
Stewart - a fucking con-artist and wage thief. Whoever the scout was that recognised him as a professional footballer should be sentenced to death by the firing squad. His lack of leadership and basic footballing skills are a true reflection of where we are as a club. Just %^*& off, Anthony.
Coulson - simply does not have the physicality for being employed as a defender. Far too lightweight and inconsistent. Cheerio, Hayden.
Clarkson - only shows up for about 5 minutes of a match. Goes missing for the other 85+ minutes. A mercenary. When dies the next train leave Joint Station for Lime Street Station?
Ramadani - his fitness levels are as good as a punctured tyre. Look shattered after just 10 minutes yesterday. A squad player at best, providing, of course, he is willing to vastly improve his fitness.
McCrorie - shoehorned out of position into the side like a boys club coach's pet. No passion, no fight, no guile, totally out of his depth. Does not give two fucks about Aberdeen. Rip up his contract immediately.
Myslovic - early days but the signs are not positive. Only uses his right foot to stand on and his decision-making is extremely poor.
Duk - started brightly but after 15 minutes was running about as though he was pulling a snow plough. His fitness levels are unbelievably poor and shocking for a full-time professional footballer. Totally anonymous, apart from a tame header in the second half. Controversial I know, as he is fan's favourite, but his body language last night was very suspect. Must do far better.
Kennedy - his set-piece deliveries were very good and at least he showed some fight last night. Used as a pawn and a scapegoat by Goodwin yet again, as again, should not have been hooked.
Duncan - showed plenty of endeavour and good touches last night and was head and shoulders above his senior colleagues in terms of effort and passion.
Subs:
Hayes - showed more in his 25 odd minutes on the pitch than the vast majority of his teammates collectively exhibited in the entire match. Some lovely passes and touches, and was wrongly denied a penalty.
Miovski - flattered to deceive. Got into some good positions, including for the chopped off goal, but failed to do much of note at all. At least he tried and showed some passion. Goal wrongly chopped off.
Besuijen - his attitude was reminiscent of a kid being refused 20p for the local ice-cream van by his old man. Started the season very well but simply does not want to be at Aberdeen anymore, if his body language last night is anything to go by. Goodwin's lack of people management skills has not helped though. His performance was a 1/10 at a push.
Roberts - no comment.

From a sheep forum!

Matt Armstrong's Dog

Posted 41 minutes ago
The verdicts.....
Lewis - totally let down by those in front of him. Did what was expected if him.
Scales - played with the defensive prowess of a new-born baby kangaroo. His attempts at passing were embarrassingly inept. Bye bye, Liam.
Stewart - a fucking con-artist and wage thief. Whoever the scout was that recognised him as a professional footballer should be sentenced to death by the firing squad. His lack of leadership and basic footballing skills are a true reflection of where we are as a club. Just %^*& off, Anthony.
Coulson - simply does not have the physicality for being employed as a defender. Far too lightweight and inconsistent. Cheerio, Hayden.
Clarkson - only shows up for about 5 minutes of a match. Goes missing for the other 85+ minutes. A mercenary. When dies the next train leave Joint Station for Lime Street Station?
Ramadani - his fitness levels are as good as a punctured tyre. Look shattered after just 10 minutes yesterday. A squad player at best, providing, of course, he is willing to vastly improve his fitness.
McCrorie - shoehorned out of position into the side like a boys club coach's pet. No passion, no fight, no guile, totally out of his depth. Does not give two fucks about Aberdeen. Rip up his contract immediately.
Myslovic - early days but the signs are not positive. Only uses his right foot to stand on and his decision-making is extremely poor.
Duk - started brightly but after 15 minutes was running about as though he was pulling a snow plough. His fitness levels are unbelievably poor and shocking for a full-time professional footballer. Totally anonymous, apart from a tame header in the second half. Controversial I know, as he is fan's favourite, but his body language last night was very suspect. Must do far better.
Kennedy - his set-piece deliveries were very good and at least he showed some fight last night. Used as a pawn and a scapegoat by Goodwin yet again, as again, should not have been hooked.
Duncan - showed plenty of endeavour and good touches last night and was head and shoulders above his senior colleagues in terms of effort and passion.
Subs:
Hayes - showed more in his 25 odd minutes on the pitch than the vast majority of his teammates collectively exhibited in the entire match. Some lovely passes and touches, and was wrongly denied a penalty.
Miovski - flattered to deceive. Got into some good positions, including for the chopped off goal, but failed to do much of note at all. At least he tried and showed some passion. Goal wrongly chopped off.
Besuijen - his attitude was reminiscent of a kid being refused 20p for the local ice-cream van by his old man. Started the season very well but simply does not want to be at Aberdeen anymore, if his body language last night is anything to go by. Goodwin's lack of people management skills has not helped though. His performance was a 1/10 at a push.
Roberts - no comment.
a very accurate account

I say that as someone who did not see a min of this game.

With a reference to 1971.Hes previously glorified in the death of our fans.
This is one rancid hateful individual.
This goes beyond safely hiding behind a keyboard and sounding off.
I suspect/speculate that hes an odd individual that gives out a creepy, vile vibe and is subsequently shunned in real life due to his attitudes and beliefs.The kind of person that can empty a room.
A brief look at this persons content re posted on FF shows that this person has serious issues. His attitude towards violence and the suffering of ordinary football fans, women and children is as low as one can get in society. His views about the physical abuse of children are concerning and make good company with the NONCE category with these recent comments.
It must have hurt when he didn't get his expected 6 nil victory.

Last edited:
Rightly so Aberdeen have been lambasted for their woeful performance in the cup game last night. Surprisingly they haven't as far as I've seen kicked up a fuss about the goal they had chopped off for a wrong offside decision. That must be about as bad a refereeing decision as I have ever seen and we see bad decisions in Scottish football every single week.
Had that decision been given against Celtic and had they lost as a result of it they would have burnt Darvel to the ground. We wouldn't have been very happy either in a similar situation.
Have referees and linesmen or whatever they call themselves these days just not got a clue or don't they care about applying the rules fairly?

Personally, I think everyone overhypes every decision. I don't think there is any conspiracy towards any club.

I firmly believe the officials try their best to get decisions right, and while they often don't, they still are trying.

Some stuff will have a psychological effect on them, but overall I would think they do their best to make the correct decisions.

I feel like this view makes too much sense for on here though :rolleyes:

Personally, I think everyone overhypes every decision. I don't think there is any conspiracy towards any club.

I firmly believe the officials try their best to get decisions right, and while they often don't, they still are trying.

Some stuff will have a psychological effect on them, but overall I would think they do their best to make the correct decisions.

Agree with most of this. I think our officials are generally just very poor. Apart from Clancy, Clancy is a cheat and noone will convince me otherwise.

Of course they do.

But they are part time, substandard and subconsciously get affected by ‘external pressures’.

We need full time referees.

My old boss, whos a bitter sheep supporter, tried to tell me a story about McInnes at a supports night saying "we've seen off Murty, we've seen off Pedro and we'll see off Gerrard" to which he got a rising reception. Aye very good mate.

A successful season for the no marks is battling against us 4x a season whilst getting horsed by the abusers across the city and average results against the remainder of the SPL dross.

Amazingly they see us as rivals for some bizarre reason and we live in their wee wooly heads rent free. A diddy bang average club living from their 80s success who also can't fill their pishy ground until the Teddy Bears arrive in town.

Goodwin, McCrorie & Co got what they deserved last night and are now the laughing stock of the footballing world. Ahahahahahah!!!!!

I can just about understand the older fans in their 40s and 50s being deluded enough to think they have a rivally with us but what the hell are the younger ones thinking?

Bizarre.

They'd look even more pathetic if they kicked up f*ck about it.

I'm also not 100% sure the boy that got the tap in wasn't offside in the end anyway.

But regardless, it makes it even funnier.

Tbh I thought the offside was on poundland Berbatov as well.

Of course they do.

But they are part time, substandard and subconsciously get affected by ‘external pressures’.

We need full time referees.
To be honest, I play myself and when I've had officials come out of the Irish League to referee my level you can see how good they are, yet when watching Irish League games you'd think they're shite.

Much as we slate them I don't know if better is really out there.

Its not a job I'd like to be doing anyway!

Can you imagine the sheep bleating about one bad decision against a Junior team after that humiliation?

Have the beggars come up with any conspiracy theories on behalf of their Aberdoom pals?

Back