Frank Cairney kills the ‘separate entity’ lie

——atb

“Cairney told DC Elaine Wood that he was installed as manager of CBC by first team manager Jock Stein in 1970. "Stein says you are not going to Hamilton Accies, you will take the Celtic Boys Club under 16s.
"I will put s-forms in there and you are responsible.
"It was called Celtic Boys Club but it was Celtic under 16s."

Last edited:

“Cairney told DC Elaine Wood that he was installed as manager of CBC by first team manager Jock Stein in 1970. "Stein says you are not going to Hamilton Accies, you will take the Celtic Boys Club under 16s.
We all know separate entity is an absolute myth but that is as clean a headshot as you're ever likely to get.

Last edited:
But how could BJK appoint someone to an entity he had nothing to do with in his role as manager of FC Bheast?

Melt down the statue of the bheast enabler and shut down that crime scene. How many children were abused as a direct result of BJK's inaction, and indeed as a result of his acts as we see here?

Their Chairman, Manager and club captain all knew of the horrific abuse, yet refused to contact the police.
The next defence will be that it was BT's fault because the phones didn't work. After that it was God's fault as it was always too rainy to march these bheasts directly to London Road polis station.

That shithole should be getting raided at dawn before anything else of significance is swept under the ever growing carpet.

But how could BJK appoint someone to an entity he had nothing to do with in his role as manager of FC Bheast?

Melt down the statue of the bheast enabler and shut down that crime scene. How many children were abused as a direct result of BJK's inaction, and indeed as a result of his acts as we see here?
It's incredible how they think and shout that we should have been shut down due to fucking tax but they brush their horrendous crimes under the carpet.

It's incredible how they think and shout that we should have been shut down due to fucking tax but they brush their horrendous crimes under the carpet.
They are sick creatures. The world would be a better place and countless children would not have been abused if that vile criminal organisation had never been shat into existence.

Last edited:
So big jock did know and actively employed them!!

they started the defence years back with BJ heard about Torbett and physically kicked him out of Celtic Park
when they realised that this meant he allowed a molester to roam free - that changed to "didn't know"
then the photo emerged of Torbett with Stein at an official function AFTER he was allowed back in

Out of interest - did you know this was coming or has it been an unexpected but welcome surprise?

Now thats what i call a "Head shot"

Keep up the good work guys and hopefully one day each and every victim will atleast get some kind of justice, even tho it will never be enough for what they have went through.

Every living creature associated directly or indirectly with that sordid Peadophile Ring needs jailed indefinitely...

You, Grigo and others have done astonishing work on this with Spotlight BN.

I’m in my 70s now and have said in other threads that I’d certainly have signed for Celtic, despite my allegiance, when I was a kid in the 60s. Surely it was all about football. How naive!

The Scottish government and Press are culpable here. Nothing said. There should be no hiding place for the scum that infested that club. And we ALL agree that if it had happened at Ibrox then, however difficult it might have been, we’d have wrapped it.

Maybe some day. Keep on fighting.

I can't comprehend how shameless they are with this "separate entity" defence. Utterly vile humans to allow and then try to deflect what those poor lads went through.
You obviously are new to these threads if you can’t comprehend their motives, they would put they’re own children under a bus to save the Mothership never mind try and the deflection tactics

Back