Frank Cairney kills the ‘separate entity’ lie

But how could BJK appoint someone to an entity he had nothing to do with in his role as manager of FC Bheast?

Melt down the statue of the bheast enabler and shut down that crime scene. How many children were abused as a direct result of BJK's inaction, and indeed as a result of his acts as we see here?
There should be blue and white polis do not cross tape right round that horrible eyesore.

This deserves an investigation in its own right.
There needs to be a full public enquiry on every aspect of this. Why it happened, why it was allowed to happen, even when uncovered, and why the guilty parties were able to mark their own homework, Henry's report included.

That club and religion are a total cancer on a decent Scottish society. They are total poison.

There needs to be a full public enquiry on every aspect of this. Why it happened, why it was allowed to happen, even when uncovered, and why the guilty parties were able to mark their own homework, Henry's report included.

That club and religion are a total cancer on a decent Scottish society. They are total poison.
The role of politicians, and especially the media, should be thoroughly scrutinised.

Sorry boys, don't really know what the next steps are now for Cairney if someone could explain?

My brother In law stayed next door to the pederast, torbett , him 11/4 , my brother in law 11/5, and was told never too pass too the protestant, even though he was their best player,thank %^*& Billy, Sighthill bears know who I'm talking about.

The folk at Spotlight are doing a magnificent job on this case.

I have nothing but the greatest respect for what must
be hundreds, maybe even thousands, of hours following
investigating and finding out each and every little detail.

If it is only one person, then even greater my respect.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Stein was involved in the abuse, as well as Frank's pal Tommy. Has there been any suggestion of this?
We can't make assumptions like that but I would want to know who the others on that list of 14(?) named by the Celtic board member.

The folk at Spotlight are doing a magnificent job on this case.

I have nothing but the greatest respect for what must
be hundreds, maybe even thousands, of hours following
investigating and finding out each and every little detail.

If it is only one person, then even greater my respect.

It’s in the tens of thousands of hours mate.

I won’t say how many are involved, sorry.

Sooner they get put into administration the better that day can't come soon enough for me 3 rd division becons
Honestly wish folk would stop posting stuff like this! This is what the media puppets want to read and twist to make them the victims, if anyone brings this up it takes away the talking from the actual crimes!

Believe me if they get convicted of all the wrong doings that have happened and are held accountable, no one will touch them, no sponsors, no players! No one! The SFA will then have a very big decision to make but that’s after the victims get what they deserve and are fighting for JUSTICE!!

The next defence will be that it was BT's fault because the phones didn't work. After that it was God's fault as it was always too rainy to march these bheasts directly to London Road polis station.

That shithole should be getting raided at dawn before anything else of significance is swept under the ever growing carpet.
There will be nothing to find a the piggery now B Loan the shredders will have been not stop for the last few years and any further evidence lost

It shows just how brazen this shower are to try and use such an embarrassing claim of separate entity to help their case
Cairney blew it out the water, but I don’t think anyone other than their apologists thought it was a sustainable claim
They couldn’t even find the imaginary paper work that they fabricated in their defence
It’s a total sham claim and a slap in the face to the poor victims to put forward such a feeble claim
What I will say is if this is the way they are conducting their defence then it does augur well for the victims
Providing we don’t have a beast sympathiser presiding over the court proceedings
How this club is allowed to function is an absolute embarrassment and kick in the teeth to the survivors

And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Hopefully this vile club will finally be held accountable for these disgusting actions and cover-ups, and the victims will one day feel some kind of justice has been done (albeit too little, too late in some cases). Hats off to everyone involved in helping the victims.

The express have run the story

The end is nigh and justice looms large
From the express;

A former Celtic Boys Club manager accused of sexual crimes against three teenage boys has claimed he was given his role by legendary manager Jock Stein. Frank Cairney is said to have committed the crimes between July 1978 and June 1989.

The 87-year-old from South Lanarkshire has been deemed unfit for trial. An examination of facts is taking place at Glasgow Sheriff Court.

On Wednesday, the hearing watched a police interview Cairney gave following his arrest on August 14, 2019. Cairney told detective constable Elaine Wood, 49, that he was installed as manager of Celtic Boys Club by first-team manager Jock Stein - who led Celtic to 10 league titles and the European Cup - in 1970.

READ MORE: Former Celtic Boys Club manager performed sex act on youth player, hearing is told

Cairney said: "[Stein] says you are not going to Hamilton Accies, you will take the Celtic Boys Club under 16s. I will put s-forms [schoolboy players] in there and you are responsible."

Cairney later stated: "It was called Celtic Boys Club but it was Celtic under 16s." Cairney went on to give a mostly "no comment" interview in relation to allegations which the three men had told the police.

DC Wood said: "These three people came forward to make a complaint about yourself what's your thoughts on that? Are they telling the truth that it happened?" Cairney replied: "It never happened."

The hearing had earlier heard that Cairney had allegedly performed a sex act on a youth player. The now 50-year-old claimed he went to Cairney's room alone under the pretence of talking about football during a trip to Aviemore in the late 1980s.

The man also stated that Cairney touched him inappropriately after driving him home from training. A 59-year-old man alleged that he was repeatedly touched by Cairney on the thigh in his car in Paisley, Renfrewshire and at the club's Barrowfield training ground between 1978 and 1979.

Earlier in the week, the court heard claims that Cairney groped a teenage player in Celtic Park's changing room. The examination of facts continues tomorrow before Sheriff Tom Hughes.

Football authorities should be demanding answers. The inquiry, in 2018, acknowledged that a football team when made aware of children being sexually abused centralised responses to protect its standing and reputation. 5 years later that football clubs standing has still not been corrected and in my opinion it’s still being allowed to use its name to protect paedophiles, evident by the court cases getting postponed.

Back