Frank Cairney kills the ‘separate entity’ lie

I'd urge anyone who has been following this thread to share today's revelation far and wide.

Get it out there into the world. Let them know, let them all know the lengths these animals have went and continue to go to in our courts in order suppress the truth.

I'll go further in the knowledge this won't be popular on here and will seem futile to some, but it really is time to put these survivors first now. It's that important.

In light of today's revelation I'm going to call for any lurkers in here who we know follow this thread closely to do the Christian thing and join us in the condemnation of the farce that is "separate entity".

If you have any decency about you at all, and as difficult it is to process,for god's sake accept there's been industrial scale wrong doing at Celtic. At long last the truth has outed and from the mouth of one of your own. Do the right thing by the survivors and help pressure your football club in taking responsibility for their sins of the past.

This lot would gladly throw Stein under a bus to wriggle off on any technicality they can.
Hopefully once this ‘ seperate entity ‘ nonsense has been discarded, the case can at last be dealt with in the proper manner.
I’ve long thought that’s what they’ll do. They will throw him under the bus and claim that all of their success under him was achieved despite him being a CSA facilitator. That he was also a Protestant will become a convenient fact for their coordinated defence on social and other media. That they are utterly without shame or conscience is undeniable.

I have always hated Celtic mainly because as a teenager when the news was full of IRA atrocities they were openly chanting and waving flags in support.

This child sex abuse is horrific, what they done and what they covered up was horrific. We are now in completely different times and they are even worse as the last five or so years has taken them to complete denial mode.

A club that is absolutely rotten to the core.

For the many many victims let's hope that this is a defining moment, their voices are being heard and they get all they desire from this horrendous scandal. To finally be recognised as the most affected parties is a start. They are the people who should have been protected, not that masquerading football club.

The class action will generate massive publicity when the victims and survivors finally receive justice. There will be no hiding place for Celtc or their collaborators at the SFA / SPFL, mate.
I yearn for the day where the survivors can finally say "you tried and failed to silence us".

I'm a Dad myself, and to think that people's children suffered the way they did at the hands of these monsters is vomit inducing.

That is why I hope for the most extreme justice possible. I don't want trophies stripped, or sanctions, or points deductions. I want that club erased from memory as much as is humanly and legally possible.

As others have said Big Jock not only employed these scum but more importantly he was the key facilitator who gave them the platform to commit their paedo activities while he turned his back and remained silent along with their Chairman and past captain…..utterly shameful. Still waiting on our First Minister and her party to break their silence on this whole sorry shameful behaviour but I guess their silence is not a surprise.

I yearn for the day where the survivors can finally say "you tried and failed to silence us".

I'm a Dad myself, and to think that people's children suffered the way they did at the hands of these monsters is vomit inducing.

That is why I hope for the most extreme justice possible. I don't want trophies stripped, or sanctions, or points deductions. I want that club erased from memory as much as is humanly and legally possible.

The victims have always been our number one focus Steve.

What these people have gone through has been horrific & most of them, and very often their families I should say, live with this in their minds daily.

Of course, many failed to handle the turmoil & took their own lives, and we shouldn’t forget those poor souls either.

So their justice & closure is paramount, but if Celtic FC get their own justice for enabling & harbouring what has clearly been a paedophile ring, that’ll be great too.

This would be front and centre of every paper in Scotland and headline news on the TV were it Rangers - just look at the relentless and widespread coverage of the tax case as an example.

The control they have over the press is mental.

Scum like McCafferty and Cairney have been front page news in the tabloids, mate. Marc Horne of The Times in London has reported on the paedo scandal at the piggery. It is our own politicians at Holyrood and SFA and SPFL who are conspicuous by their absence and silence regarding the paedophile activities at Celtc. It is a national scandal, yet they are all posted missing. This needs a public inquiry.

Sterling work from you guys, inspiring. I won't go into detail but, I've seen the effects it has on someone's life who is a survivor of rape, I know the effect it has on those who love them, it never leaves them.
I often wonder if any of these who facilitate the cover up of these dirty scum can actually appreciate how lucky they are not to know the pain.

The victims have always been our number one focus Steve.

What these people have gone through has been horrific & most of them, and very often their families I should say, live with this in their minds daily.

Of course, many failed to handle the turmoil & took their own lives, and we shouldn’t forget those poor souls either.

So their justice & closure is paramount, but if Celtic FC get their own justice for enabling & harbouring what has clearly been a paedophile ring, that’ll be great too.
I've said it a few times to yourself, @BN94 and the rest of your team, but you're doing a job I simply could not do and I totally and absolutely respect and commend you all for doing so.

For me, that club was the vehicle for all of these individuals to succeed in destroying these lads lives, quite literally in some cases as you say, sadly.

They need brought down, but I'll be honest, whatever the survivors believe is justice and closure, who am I to argue with that?

The writer of the report Who himself had close links to another beast exposed at that club, hard to keep up there is so many of the sick scum but I’m sure that’s correct?
Hence my "strange bedfellows" comment.

Quite why Henry, with his history was commissioned for this, with his Strachan and LGBTYS links, is beyond me, other than the theory that it was deliberately done.

How the defence Council can plead his guy has dementia butvyet cast the victims accounts as Lies ??

How the fook would he know its lies ? I'm thinking his client has told him so remembers that

This would be front and centre of every paper in Scotland and headline news on the TV were it Rangers - just look at the relentless and widespread coverage of the tax case as an example.

The control they have over the press is mental.

I totally agree. Newspapers have reported the court cases. They haven't touched the history of it - repeated abuse, the same perpetrators, cover ups, fake internal investigations, various players mentioning with no action (Ritche, Macari and others), abuse in the USA, parents hushed by bribery and on and on.

The Guardian is the only newspaper to highlight the history of the abuse.

The thing about all of this is that I never wanted Celtic punished for the sake of punishment or rivalry. I've seen people say they want them docked points or to receive football sanctions - I don't. That implies this is somehow to do with the game and it absolutely isn't.

If Celtic's modern boards had fronted up, handed over everything, paid compensation adequate to the families, provided real support, admitted they were the same club and torn down the statues and everything related to these scum bags, that would and should have been the end of it for me. Football wouldn't have come into it apart from ensuring safeguarding was in place to protect children going forward.

But it's went well beyond that now. That even to this day that club lies, obscures, blames and hurt the victims means to me they should be shut down. They continue to abuse with every day that passes without admission, and for that every one of them is as culpable as the pricks that turned the other way back then.

Everytime I'm in one of these threads with a new bombshell it's like I've took the red pill in the matrix.

Just unbelievable the length of the conspiracy.

I've said it a few times to yourself, @BN94 and the rest of your team, but you're doing a job I simply could not do and I totally and absolutely respect and commend you all for doing so.

For me, that club was the vehicle for all of these individuals to succeed in destroying these lads lives, quite literally in some cases as you say, sadly.

They need brought down, but I'll be honest, whatever the survivors believe is justice and closure, who am I to argue with that?

I know mate.

I genuinely do agree with you, but as BN94 has said, the pain & suffering those boys / men went through for decades mainly, it does clarify where our priorities should be.

The funny thing is, this ongoing class action only covers victims of Cairney & Torbett’s abuse. This case could quite easily be followed up by a further class action for victims of such as McCafferty & others. So far, only one of McCafferty’s victims has raised a civil claim. And he won it in 2019.

I don’t honestly think the SFA will punish them. They are under their control, hence the SFA Review whitewash, but a class action or two, followed by pressure on their sponsors might see some version of justice to Celtic.

The writer of the report Who himself had close links to another beast exposed at that club, hard to keep up there is so many of the sick scum but I’m sure that’s correct?

Henry started LGBT Youth with Rennie, who
Was the leader of a paedophile ring, the biggest ever convicted in Scotland, with Neil
Strachan of Celtic.

So, it’s very likely Henry knew Strachan, although not 100% certain Ark.

“Cairney told DC Elaine Wood that he was installed as manager of CBC by first team manager Jock Stein in 1970. "Stein says you are not going to Hamilton Accies, you will take the Celtic Boys Club under 16s.
"I will put s-forms in there and you are responsible.
"It was called Celtic Boys Club but it was Celtic under 16s."
I played against their under 16 team back in 1975. In fact it was the same weekend of the England 5 Scotland 1 at Wembley. Every time l read about the sex abuse that had happened at Celtic l think back to those 14 and 15 year old boys and wonder what ones were having their young life's ruined by these cnuts. And to have to wait almost half a century to even get to this point. Fcukin scandalous doesn't even come close.

The thing about all of this is that I never wanted Celtic punished for the sake of punishment or rivalry. I've seen people say they want them docked points or to receive football sanctions - I don't. That implies this is somehow to do with the game and it absolutely isn't.

If Celtic's modern boards had fronted up, handed over everything, paid compensation adequate to the families, provided real support, admitted they were the same club and torn down the statues and everything related to these scum bags, that would and should have been the end of it for me. Football wouldn't have come into it apart from ensuring safeguarding was in place to protect children going forward.

But it's went well beyond that now. That even to this day that club lies, obscures, blames and hurt the victims means to me they should be shut down. They continue to abuse with every day that passes without admission, and for that every one of them is as culpable as the pricks that turned the other way back then.

I agree with everything you posted, including the bit I highlighted.

But on that - docked points / sanctions - I have often wondered if that is the only way this story would be fully looked at by mainstream media or addressed further in parliament. (The more media attention on something in Scotland, the more likely it seems to be discussed in Holyrood.)

But if Celtc were docked points or sanctioned for their crimes against children, then Sky Sports News would have to discuss it, they would have no choice. BT Sport sports show would have to discuss it, news at 6 on all channels would discuss it in their sport section, radio sportsound or whatever shows etc.

And they would all have to say why they were sanctioned. They couldn't skirt around the issue. They would have to say why. Not "financial irregularities" or "fielding ineligible player" but due to crime.

Maybe that would make an editor sit up and say "well, this is actually a criminal case that should be part of the main news". And then it becomes the leading story.

Hope that makes sense. And not trying to derail the thread.

I think Celtic should receive a football punishment.

Celtic benefited from their Boys Club and youth system. They had the pick of young players in Scotland. Many of the boys they picked went on to feature in the first team. They even made money in the transfer market from several players.

At the same time many (possibly hundreds) of the boys were abused. People at Celtic were actively involved in the abuse. Others knew about it and kept quiet.

So we had perverts satisfying their sexual perversions. We had people ignoring it.

Celtics vehicle for enriching their club, was also the vehicle for abuse.

Rather than sort out the abuse Celtic kept quiet.

Celtic benefited from the Boys Club. They sacrificed the happiness and lives of young people to get football success.

They traded abuse for success. They should be punished

Last edited:
I know mate.

I genuinely do agree with you, but as BN94 has said, the pain & suffering those boys / men went through for decades mainly, it does clarify where our priorities should be.

The funny thing is, this ongoing class action only covers victims of Cairney & Torbett’s abuse. This case could quite easily be followed up by a further class action for victims of such as McCafferty & others. So far, only one of McCafferty’s victims has raised a civil claim. And he won it in 2019.

I don’t honestly think the SFA will punish them. They are under their control, hence the SFA Review whitewash, but a class action or two, followed by pressure on their sponsors might see some version of justice to Celtic.
Like I've mentioned already, I want extreme justice. Whether that happens in this country or in another, who knows.

Excellent response though Grigo, clearly read my other posts and I appreciate that.

Your last paragraph for me is damming. That club have not only denied that the victims/survivors played for their club, but have obstructed the course of justice with the continued cover up of the scandal. Their stance of being a separate entity, while knowing how that would affect the victims, is disgusting, and should carry consequences.

This scandal isn't about what football team these boys played for. It is about getting justice for boys, now adults, who were subjected to a horrific crime, one that stole their innocence and ruined their potential for a future life where their dreams lay. It robbed them of the opportunity many of us have to lead normal lives without the scars of the past haunting them. That club were complicit at every level in denying them their happiness. They should be punished, whatever punishment means.

Celtic and their apologists will no doubt claim that Cairney's 'admission' that Celtic Boys Club was Celtic's U16s, and that he was appointed as manager of Celtic Boys Club by the manager of Celtic Football Club, represents his own perspective and that it isn't factually true. Yet they are unable, seemingly, to offer any hard evidence to support their insistence on 'separate entity'. It's just a mantra that given all the evidence to the contrary, as revealed by the remarkable Spotlight team, rings insultingly hollow.

I think Celtic should receive a football punishment.

Celtic benefited from their Boys Club and youth system. They had the pick of young players in Scotland. Many of the boys they picked went on to feature in the first team. They even made money in the transfer market from several players.

At the same time many (possibly hundreds) of the boys were abused. People at Celtic were actively involved in the abuse. Others knew about it and kept quiet.

So we had perverts satisfying their sexual perversions. We had people ignoring it.

Celtics vehicle for enriching their club, was also the vehicle for abuse.

Rather than sort out the abuse Celtic kept quiet.

Celtic benefited from the Boys Club. They sacrificed the happiness and lives of young people to get football success.

They traded abuse for success. They should be punished
They should be fûckin shut down , I really hope for these poor guys that this is the light at the end of the tunnel in this horrific ordeal and they finally get the justice they deserve.

The question that springs to mind is why they referred to the set up as CBC and not the Celtic U16s back then, prior to all the filthy antics coming out?
o_O There's nothing to question, their boys club included U10's up to U16's.

It's all explained in their own publication the official newspaper - the celtic view, there is absolutely no doubt the boys club was an important part of their set-up.

gn16.png

Last edited:
Back