Craig Gordon leg break recovery

I think he will struggle to get his place back low hard shots are his weakness as Lowry showed in the game before we won the cup.

Done well to be at this stage already.

Thought his leg had atrophied in the first video but the other one looks the same size in the second. Good on him though, I like most had written him off when the injury happened. May be life in his career yet

we all thought Hagi would be back for the europa cup final after seeing his videos. Gordon will be a long way off playing an actual game, fair play to him though.

I broke my foot a few years back. The muscle has shrunk despite exercise. I've been told just to accept it.
I've got a home gym, if I miss a few weeks of workouts my arms shrink quite considerably and I've got to hit it hard for weeks to get them bulkier again.

Muscle is absolutely shite if you don't consistently train it all year. It's choking to shrink any fucking chance it gets B-)

I've got a home gym, if I miss a few weeks of workouts my arms shrink quite considerably and I've got to hit it hard for weeks to get them bulkier again.

Muscle is absolutely shite if you don't consistently train it all year. It's choking to shrink any fucking chance it gets B-)

I've had physio, endless walking to try and build up the muscle, even acupuncture, and my foot is still fricked. Its annoying.

giphy.gif

Fair play and good luck to him. There was me thinking it would retire him. I am however suffering with PTSD with our injury record.

That’s bonkers. A bad ankle twist would still be in a cast/support.

You're usually better off with a clean bone break than ligament damage.

Gordon has obviously suffered the former, which is good, although I'm not too fond of the big lanky prick :)

Back