Tickets for the final

Wish I hadn't been looking on here previously as I thought id be fine on 1221 myGers points for tickets in group one.

Id like to think that being just below the cut off I still have a chance for me and the kids.
surely not everyone in the gold/ silver members will be group 1.
Also don't know how many will be allocated to Ibrox hospitality.

A disgrace.

A primary school pupil could tell you these numbers do not add up.

Hearts cup final started at 716
Celtic cup final starts at 1267

Being made a mug of = Always rewarded.

There are 18909 Gold and Silver members and possibly around 25% of silver didnt get a ticket. (The lower you go in a threshold more people live down at that easier total)

14-15k mygers tickets offered I reckon.

I don’t buy that group 1 numbers are up, even if they are it would not result in such a significant threshold jump.

Could anyone who had 5 and 3/4 seasons worth of points before the semi with them or hearts final let us know if your points are higher or about the same as now?

A disgrace.

There are 18909 Gold and Silver members and possibly around 25% of silver didnt get a ticket. (The lower you go in a threshold more people live down at that easier total)

There's been 2 point updates since then so last years points figures are irrelevant

What an ordeal. Bounced out by the system twice, several times it seemed to go into a coma, initially refused my correct login but I finally got my ticket. Rangers’ ticket system is like one of those old adventure computer games - you find the gold ticket but you really don’t know how.

Won’t be popular on here but it’s a nonsense that rsc’s get an allocation. Regular fans can’t get a ticket but buses end up with spares all over the place due to their members already having tickets
The same buses that take tickets for every game regardless of opposition and sometimes take the hit on tickets for the less glamorous opposition?

There's been 2 point updates since then so last years points figures are irrelevant
The number of people in each category is stated and known. The number of people within each of the two matches can be roughly deduced.

I will assume Maths isnt your strong point and politely leave it there.

An hour and ten minutes for confirmation email to come through,but could see payment pending on credit card before that.

Won’t be popular on here but it’s a nonsense that rsc’s get an allocation. Regular fans can’t get a ticket but buses end up with spares all over the place due to their members already having tickets
the nonsense that you speak of its actual followers and RSC who take any tickets we can get.

we are the ones who suffer majority of the time

Actually agree with this.

These tickets will end up going to guys who float in and out of using busses who pick and choose big games due to all regular travelling members having their own ticket through mygers.

The same buses that take tickets for every game regardless of opposition and sometimes take the hit on tickets for the less glamorous opposition?

The same tickets that others would happily take who aren’t on buses. All it is is making sure that the same people get all the tickets. Buses full of members taking as many tickets as they can to help others out while people not with an rsc can’t get. Times have changed from when there were huge away allocations and there were plenty of tickets and rsc were able to buy more and fill allocations. The demand is too high now

A disgrace.

How many MyGers points were available for low silver/bronze between those games? Not 550 anyway.

SLO basically saying it’s not the club’s fault. Taking us for mugs.

Actually agree with this.

These tickets will end up going to guys who float in and out of using busses who pick and choose big games due to all regular travelling members having their own ticket through mygers.
Not necessarily, our bus allocation is done on points so the guys who travel the most on the bus that are in mygers but maybe don’t have enough points for whatever reason will get them.

How many MyGers points were available for low silver/bronze between those games? Not 550 anyway.

I thought there would have been about 17k - 18k offered to MyGers

The same tickets that others would happily take who aren’t on buses. All it is is making sure that the same people get all the tickets. Buses full of members taking as many tickets as they can to help others out while people not with an rsc can’t get. Times have changed from when there were huge away allocations and there were plenty of tickets and rsc were able to buy more and fill allocations. The demand is too high now
So because the demand is higher, the buses should lose out? Where’s the loyalty then for the buses that have taken the tickets for countless years?

Not necessarily, our bus allocation is done on points so the guys who travel the most on the bus that are in mygers but maybe don’t have enough points for whatever reason will get them.
Most are, my point is there will be guys on mygers/corporate missing out who will be a more regular match goer than someone who requires one from a bus. The highest pointers on busses will all be sorted from mygers, so those getting them in the most part imo, won't be regular match goers.

Stop yer greeting then
I’m making clear the club is at it here while a loveable old seadog for some reason wants to pick an issue with me for going to the bother of proving it whilst stating something untrue about last years totals being irrelevant.

Threshold / Number of people within that are the key facts.

The facts are in the post

There’s thousands upon thousands of a difference as a first offering to fans.

South Upper Hearts end was never part of the first offering to my knowledge and thats why it ended up miles down even further into Bronze.

The data for the Celtic semi final would probably make it look even worse that was even more into Bronze.

Ignore and fill in drop down menu for other tickets.
Each stage is taking along time, but it eventually updates.

Got through eventually to put my card details in and then it just bounced me back to the page confirming delivery address. Been through this loop 3 times now!

I’m making clear the club is at it here while a loveable old seadog for some reason wants to pick an issue with me for going to the bother of proving it whilst stating something untrue about last years totals being irrelevant.

Threshold / Number of people within that are the key facts.

The facts are in the post

There’s thousands upon thousands of a difference as a first offering to fans.

South Upper Hearts end was never part of the first offering to my knowledge and thats why it ended up miles down into Bronze.

The data for the Celtic semi final would probably make it look even worse that was even more into Bronze.
More tickets available for Hearts than Celtic

What a discovery

10 minute wait to get on. 57 minutes in total to buy 2 tickets.
Wouldn't let me add my registered friends and family with a notice saying 1 ticket only. Wouldn't update from the drop-down box to the second name.
Payment wouldn't go through.
Error message coming up saying updated address required even though the address was right.
Payment wouldn't go through in a loop to select payment method.
Each page loading slooooowwwwwww.

Eventually after 57 minutes a confirmation page for payment. No confirmation email though but credit card is showing as pending.

Nightmare to buy two tickets and constant loops.

I’m trying to buy 3 for myself and my friends & family group but can’t see the usual way to do this.

Anyone else having a similar issue? Or is it just not possible?

I’m trying to buy 3 for myself and my friends & family group but can’t see the usual way to do this.

Does everyone of the 3 have the requirement in their order history?

I’ve gone up roughly 230/240 since the final, ST, Mygers and Home games. You’d expect the requirement threshold to increase as such, as do the points increase across the board.

Club say 84% of points have been accrued through first team related activity, so really, without selling my arse and buying all the add ons, how many more points could I have acquired?

Something doesn’t add up.

People not on buses are just as loyal. You can’t just take wads of tickets out of the allocations for unknown bus members and expect your loyalty scheme to be a success.

I don't think anyone is saying that the buses aren't loyal but if you've got a membership scheme run by the club, it should be on the individual MyGers setup that tickets are allocated.

If the members are all due one, the bus would know how many will get tickets and can plan for it. I don't understand RSCs getting separate allocations on top of members being able to apply for tickets with their MyGers totals. I should be one or the other.

People not on buses are just as loyal. You can’t just take wads of tickets out of the allocations for unknown bus members and expect your loyalty scheme to be a success.
Without supporters buses the number of season ticket holders will reduce. Where’s the clamour for tickets when playing Dundee and queen of the south at home in the earlier rounds? RSCs bought tickets directly from the club that would’ve went unsold otherwise as can be seen with the attendances

RSC allocation has always been separate, this is no different. It’s now 20% for domestic aways instead of 30% and for finals it’s only around 10% of an allocation.

Some buses will be reliant on their club allocation to be able to run a bus. Without it, some season ticket holders/mygers members would struggle to get to the game. It’s really not difficult to understand

Going to be more tickets for corporate etc and organisers for a final than semi final tbf
Which was why I started off on the Scottish Cup Final.

Many many thousands of a difference.

Up to the bears that have been diddled to speak up for themselves.

Two were already in my basket ( didn’t notice at first) so changed number to two as that what I was buying for.
That then made my total four and had a terrible time trying to remove to.
Eventually got it to “work” the usual way by dropping down box and changing name .
Horrendous website,too many steps

theoretically, that loyalty should have ended when mygers was brought in
The club couldn’t end it tho as it would cost them money so the rsc allocation will stay wether you like it or not as they are only interested in the money coming in

Back