League Cup Final emails out

Internal Server Error 500 all morning. Now saying I'm only allowed one ticket, SFA in my order history and payment hasn't been taken. Shambles, as per.
Me too no email confirming. Tried payment 3 times, same error message. Now it won’t even let me add anything to my basket as if I’ve already purchased a ticket.

Loads a tickets held back for the fake hospitality they run now where you go to Ibrox for the meal etc then they run a bus to hampden and give you a normal ticket. Fly c*nts.

As previous poster says, that’s what happens when you let roasters ask nonsense at the AGM and don’t let these money grabbers be held to account.
What annoys me is the club think we are daft. Bisgrove will be saying “The SLO will throw a line out about how the threshold averages have increased and more group 1s have joined on that period and the punters will buy it”.
There will be 3000 more hospitality than usual in our end mainly in the south stand. Give them an inch and all that!

I'm either getting the one ticket only message, or the checkout button greys out when I click a post method. Just aswell we have ages to buy these while they sort this out.

2 fucking hours it took me to get a ticket

If there is a worse ticketing system at any football club then god and the baby jesus help them navigate it because ours is a grade A fucking shambles

Not sure if its a coincidence or not, i've been trying on my work laptop in chrome and having issues - switched to my iPad and used Safari and it worked almost instantly.

Now the payment options aren't working. 2 hours and nowhere near a ticket. Someone should be getting the sack for this website. How long has it been like this. It's ridiculous

Luckily I got one but that points total is disgraceful. Needs to change, all the corporate and hospitality tickets given away for finals. Sadly I'm not sure how we change it though

Im getting this message now.

A maximum of 1 tickets for Rangers FC v Celtic FC can be purchased.

Seriously, why did the club not break the 16000 odd mygers members into groups to log in?

The site isn’t working properly and it’s meaning friendship groups are going to be split over 3 stands. Shouldn’t have even done it on mygers points, should’ve just been your luck

This is a crazy way of doing it. Do the club realise how bad the system is?
Only thing to good come out of mygers is how semi/finals work those with most points are rewarded

What’s the deal with Friends & Family for this one?
Will it seat you together automatically, or do you need to do it at the time through the website?

What annoys me is the club think we are daft. Bisgrove will be saying “The SLO will throw a line out about how the threshold averages have increased and more group 1s have joined on that period and the punters will buy it”.
There will be 3000 more hospitality than usual in our end mainly in the south stand. Give them an inch and all that!
Boy in the work paid a lot of money for ‘hospitality’ off the club last season and got papped into the average punter seats in the north stand

What’s the deal with Friends & Family for this one?
Will it seat you together automatically, or do you need to do it at the time through the website?
Need to all buy together in one transaction to be seated together. I have 4 in mines and i buy the 4 of us each time

When I got into my tickets on website, it says I’ve purchased one but haven’t been able to proceed to check out on website. No payment pending on bank account and no email to say have got one.

What an absolute fucking disgrace this is got to checkout and it's crashed server error.

Edit

Crashed again on the payment utter shambles.

I'm either getting the one ticket only message, or the checkout button greys out when I click a post method. Just aswell we have ages to buy these while they sort this out.
When I was selecting people on the drop down menu for multiple tickets the post option I selected disappeared. Had to do the names first then select postal option then update basket.

How do you find out how many Mygers points you have,there was an email out but i never got it,ive looked in Mygers account but cant find what my points are

Had to update basket as used the drop down box to select the name of the 2nd ticket holder, (Payment option was greyed out), had to the re select delivery type & update basket again for payment option to be active. (Hope that helps someone)

I know some folk are having trouble with website and purchasing tickets , went on 2 minutes ago, I had no issues logged into my account and then clicked on tickets and away men’s tickets and it came up with friends group , me and my old man and purchased two tickets for south upper .

Took around 2 hours in total for me to purchase a ticket and I'm a web developer so know what I'm doing.

Was kicked out at the basket stage on my first attempt to be chucked in another 30 minute queue.

Reached the checkout on second attempt only for there to be no card payment option.

Had to restart the whole process by which time all south stand upper tickets had gone so had to choose North stand.

I now see from a post above that South stand upper tickets are still in fact available - just not for me for some reason.

Absolute travesty of a website - it's as if it runs on a random number generator rather than logic.

How do you find out how many Mygers points you have,there was an email out but i never got it,ive looked in Mygers account but cant find what my points are
Login then click on your name/number and your points total should be on that page that opens.

Click on My Account. Your points details are there under loyalty points section.

Took around 2 hours in total for me to purchase a ticket and I'm a web developer so know what I'm doing.

Was kicked out at the basket stage on my first attempt to be chucked in another 30 minute queue.

Reached the checkout on second attempt only for there to be no card payment option.

Had to restart the whole process by which time all south stand upper tickets had gone so had to choose North stand.

I now see from a post above that South stand upper tickets are still in fact available - just not for me for some reason.

Absolute travesty of a website - it's as if it runs on a random number generator rather than logic.
I was th same ended up with North Stand, as it said South Stand upper was unavailable (A few mins ago)

A bit of fag packet maths, Gold + 80% of silver (cccs/ mygers) is less than 16k tickets.
What the actual fück is that about!

Been trying for north stand tickets for 30 minutes and now it’s saying “no general sale tickets are currently available”

Farcical system.

Have never had a problem with ticket website but that was not easy today.

45 minutes in the queue for it to repeatedly tell me my password was wrong. Clicked forgot password, got an email to reset password and clicked on the link which put me to the back of the queue (over an hour it said).

Decided to sack that, rejoin the queue, waited an hour and 17 minutes, tried the original password I had repeatedly tried and got in first time.

North stand for me, my dad hates the west and South was gone by time I got on. Hopefully not too close to that lot.

Need to all buy together in one transaction to be seated together. I have 4 in mines and i buy the 4 of us each time
Not the case.
There are four of us in a F&F group.
Regularly we all go on and buy our tickets individually.
We get seats together sent out as we are in F&F.

that seems strange as I prob was just ahead in the queue , had the options for all areas of Rangers end .

Back