Tickets for the final

I got a ticket but the points needed is ridiculous.

Can’t wait to see pictures of Novo and Numan in the stands.

I’m sure it’s been covered 100 times already but how can a game against the same team, in the same stadium go to 470 points and above (Scottish cup semi final) and above yet 10 months later the threshold is 1250? Always rangers always rewarded. PS yes I’m bitter I missed out by 35 points
People last season could’ve only had 3 years buying history, now they’ve got 4
People might not have been mygers members last season and missed out, bought it this year and because of purchase history they have high points
Allocation could be smaller due to contractual reasons given its a final

That’s 3 without putting much thought into it

I’m sure it’s been covered 100 times already but how can a game against the same team, in the same stadium go to 470 points and above (Scottish cup semi final) and above yet 10 months later the threshold is 1250? Always rangers always rewarded. PS yes I’m bitter I missed out by 35 points
A lot of people last year failed to read or understand how Hampden was allocated, they've now realised you need CCCS and MyGers so they've joined those schemes. So you have loads more people in Priority 1.

North Stand Loyal, first ticket I have bought since joining my old man’s friends and family group, hope it allocates us together.

Been saying exactly same @Andrew10

Grandson and I got last years Scottish cup semi final & the final as well as this years league cup semi final. All first ballot as both in Group 1. No issues.

We were both bronze at last years cup games.

This year I’m 1222 (now low silver) and he’s 1141 (high bronze). No email. No ticket. Doesn’t add up.

The WhatsApp rumour...

Allocation smaller than last game against them at Hampden due to Ukrainian kids being given 5k at the half way line dividing the two supports. 2.5k off each teams allocation.

Driven by the Scottish Gov. not being publicised yet so as no backlash.

The WhatsApp rumour...

Allocation smaller than last game against them at Hampden due to Ukrainian kids being given 5k at the half way line dividing the two supports. 2.5k off each teams allocation.

That’s disgusting if it’s true, an absolute liberty

The WhatsApp rumour...

Hope it doesn’t kick off

Actually agree with this.

These tickets will end up going to guys who float in and out of using busses who pick and choose big games due to all regular travelling members having their own ticket through mygers.

Not true. Not all RSC members are on mygers and RSC's will have members who didn't meet the points requirement. There's a guy in my RSC who has been to every domestic game this season but is not on mygers.

Not true. Not all RSC members are on mygers and RSC's will have members who didn't meet the points requirement. There's a guy in my RSC who has been to every domestic game this season but is not on mygers.

so, a guy ends up with a ticket that doesn’t have mygers over a similar season ticket holder that has mygers /cccs?

that’s supposed to be a good thing?

The ticketing website is a shambles man, ridiculous how bad it is. Especially when it’s the largest money generating part of the club, it should be much much better

It took me 8 attempts to check out. Adding details then confirm and all the way back to the beginning over and over again

The remember card details for future use, what a laugh! Doesn’t work but thankfully you need to key it into the website that much just to complete 1 transaction that it’s impossible not to know it off by heart

Anger should be directed at the prawn sandwich (unts and not rsc’s

Yeah the guys paying 1000s into the club a year are the issue many of whom will miss out on a final ticket as tickets are balloted for corporates. What is wrong is that a % of tickets can theoretically go to anybody who may or may not be a sth or mygers

I’ve penned a harshly worded email to the club, doubt they will even read it.
What about mate?

I think it’s nigh time fans message in numbers to request answers. I’ve asked not long ago but why do we get told an allocation for away games but we never find out what the exact allocation is for hampden?

Is it because people will be able to work out how many go to buses and then you’d be able to roughly work out how many have went to the club? Mygers membership is worth over £2m for the club and then there’s add on purchases which increase its value

Why do the club not tell us how many tickets go to mygers members for hampden games? @Greg Marshall sorry I know I’ve tagged you above but haven’t the club said they’re open to being more transparent? Bisgrove said he was happy releasing info on figures in his David Edgar interview

Apologies I’m just in from work. I have the required points and have the email but it’s saying sold out?

Am I late to the party and there was just too many on CCCS with the required points or should there be some available?

I assumed as I have till 2 Feb I had till then to purchase my ticket? As in there was a ticket sitting I just had to choose which stand.
There's still tickets available, West stand.

Yeah the guys paying 1000s into the club a year are the issue many of whom will miss out on a final ticket as tickets are balloted for corporates. What is wrong is that a % of tickets can theoretically go to anybody who may or may not be a sth or mygers
And we’re back to the start.

Why should the club rely on RSCs to sell 10s of thousands of tickets each season, guaranteeing the club the revenue, but not get the perk of around 10% of an allocation for cup semis and finals?

What about mate?

I think it’s nigh time fans message in numbers to request answers. I’ve asked not long ago but why do we get told an allocation for away games but we never find out what the exact allocation is for hampden?

Is it because people will be able to work out how many go to buses and then you’d be able to roughly work out how many have went to the club? Mygers membership is worth over £2m for the club and then there’s add on purchases which increase its value

Why do the club not tell us how many tickets go to mygers members for hampden games? @Greg Marshall sorry I know I’ve tagged you above but haven’t the club said they’re open to being more transparent? Bisgrove said he was happy releasing info on figures in his David Edgar interview

Good evening,

I am contacting the club regarding the forthcoming League Cup final against Celtic and the ticket allocation.

There has been a clear lack of transparency regarding the allocation and distribution of these tickets. On initial count, it seems a meagre 15/16k tickets have been allocated to MyGers members.

I am not naive enough to think that sponsors etc won’t get a sizeable cut, I get that, but we are talking about thousands of tickets being siphoned off. It is no coincidence that a plethora of hospitality packages were made available to purchase. I also understand these will bring in money given their price, but these were purchasable by anyone, no points requirement, no previous attendance, etc. Essentially, someone who’s not spent a penny on the club or travelled a single mile to follow the team was able to skip ahead of thousands of loyal fans and buy a hospitality brief.

Myself, along with thousands of others, are bitterly disappointed in this latest money making scheme conjured up by James Bisgrove and the board. Rank and file Rangers supporters, who travel thousands of miles a season and spend thousands and thousands of pounds on the club have been shafted for the sake of making a few Extra pounds by Rangers siphoning off a huge amount of tickets to allow for corporate sales.

I’d be interested to know if this short term burst of money is worth more to the board and Bisgrove than the millions ploughed in by loyal fans every year when buying season tickets, MyGers subs, Edmiston House packages, merchandise, food and drink, champions wall, European packages, etc.

I understand the club is also a business, but this can’t get to the stage where ordinary fans are being overlooked for the sake of a few extra thousand pounds due to sheer greed on behalf of the board.

How many of those buying hospitality have been to previous rounds against less glamorous opposition? How many of these people take time off work to attend midweek cup ties? How many of them follow Rangers week in week out, spending huge sums of money in the process? The lifeblood of the club is the support, and this “cash grab” leaves a real sour taste in the mouth, and ultimately I’m hugely disappointed in how Rangers have handled this. There’s a plethora of tickets in the Rangers end available right now on resale hospitality websites, this is a disgrace that normal fans have been priced out like this. A showpiece final like this is a highlight for those fans who commit their time and money every year into this club, and those same fans are being treated like complete garbage.

I will say that many fellow fans I have spoke with will not be renewing their MyGers. One of the main perks of the system was that people with a decent point total (900+) were almost guaranteed a ticket for such events. Now, most of the fans are a mere afterthought and cash is clearly king.

I’d suggest that Bisgrove and co are playing a very dangerous game and taking the loyalty of the fans for granted.

I’m not sure if this email will be read or if anyone at the club is even interested, you’ve made the money now, but I wanted to make my feelings known. I will not be renewing MyGers at the end of the season and I know I won’t be alone.

Regards

Gascoigne

Corporate season tickets holders had a chance to buy corporate at Ibrox for the final too. It went to a public sale this morning which will be a huge chunk out of the overall allocation which is where the main problem is.

And we’re back to the start.

Why should the club rely on RSCs to sell 10s of thousands of tickets each season, guaranteeing the club the revenue, but not get the perk of around 10% of an allocation for cup semis and finals?

The reality is that the club should just be selling the tickets in general sales rather than giving rsc tickets that they just punt on anyway. The demand is there so don’t know why we bother giving out tickets. We have around 45000 season ticket holders so the £3000 or so tickets for each game should be put into general sales

As for finals some random who has never been to a game before can get one of a mate who runs a bus yet someone who is a sth misses out. It’s not right. 10% finals and 20% for away games is a lot of tickets that rangers have no clue who is getting

The WhatsApp rumour...

It's not as much as that, that figure is massively inflated.... o_O :D

Good evening,

I am contacting the club regarding the forthcoming League Cup final against Celtic and the ticket allocation.

There has been a clear lack of transparency regarding the allocation and distribution of these tickets. On initial count, it seems a meagre 15/16k tickets have been allocated to MyGers members.

I am not naive enough to think that sponsors etc won’t get a sizeable cut, I get that, but we are talking about thousands of tickets being siphoned off. It is no coincidence that a plethora of hospitality packages were made available to purchase. I also understand these will bring in money given their price, but these were purchasable by anyone, no points requirement, no previous attendance, etc. Essentially, someone who’s not spent a penny on the club or travelled a single mile to follow the team was able to skip ahead of thousands of loyal fans and buy a hospitality brief.

Myself, along with thousands of others, are bitterly disappointed in this latest money making scheme conjured up by James Bisgrove and the board. Rank and file Rangers supporters, who travel thousands of miles a season and spend thousands and thousands of pounds on the club have been shafted for the sake of making a few Extra pounds by Rangers siphoning off a huge amount of tickets to allow for corporate sales.

I’d be interested to know if this short term burst of money is worth more to the board and Bisgrove than the millions ploughed in by loyal fans every year when buying season tickets, MyGers subs, Edmiston House packages, merchandise, food and drink, champions wall, European packages, etc.

I understand the club is also a business, but this can’t get to the stage where ordinary fans are being overlooked for the sake of a few extra thousand pounds due to sheer greed on behalf of the board.

How many of those buying hospitality have been to previous rounds against less glamorous opposition? How many of these people take time off work to attend midweek cup ties? How many of them follow Rangers week in week out, spending huge sums of money in the process? The lifeblood of the club is the support, and this “cash grab” leaves a real sour taste in the mouth, and ultimately I’m hugely disappointed in how Rangers have handled this. There’s a plethora of tickets in the Rangers end available right now on resale hospitality websites, this is a disgrace that normal fans have been priced out like this. A showpiece final like this is a highlight for those fans who commit their time and money every year into this club, and those same fans are being treated like complete garbage.

I will say that many fellow fans I have spoke with will not be renewing their MyGers. One of the main perks of the system was that people with a decent point total (900+) were almost guaranteed a ticket for such events. Now, most of the fans are a mere afterthought and cash is clearly king.

I’d suggest that Bisgrove and co are playing a very dangerous game and taking the loyalty of the fans for granted.

I’m not sure if this email will be read or if anyone at the club is even interested, you’ve made the money now, but I wanted to make my feelings known. I will not be renewing MyGers at the end of the season and I know I won’t be alone.

Regards

Gascoigne
Class mate , unfortunately we care not a jot will be the reply if any

Good evening,

Regards

Gascoigne
Fair play mate

Has anyone still got their email re last years Scottish Cup semi final?

What number of points did it drop to in the first ballot for Group 1?

It is an absolute embarrassment for a club the size of Rangers to have a ticketing website like that. Like another poster says, it is the platform that brings in the most revenue to the club. Usually don’t have any issues but today was incredibly frustrating. It should really be a lot more user friendly and be a good customer experience

But we’re expected to put up with it as we always do. What happened to the enhanced and improved ticketing platform Bisgrove talked about in an interview last year? It’s honestly unbelievable how the club treat their loyal fan base - priorities are all wrong and they obviously do not care

The reality is that the club should just be selling the tickets in general sales rather than giving rsc tickets that they just punt on anyway. The demand is there so don’t know why we bother giving out tickets. We have around 45000 season ticket holders so the £3000 or so tickets for each game should be put into general sales

As for finals some random who has never been to a game before can get one of a mate who runs a bus yet someone who is a sth misses out. It’s not right. 10% finals and 20% for away games is a lot of tickets that rangers have no clue who is getting
Ok. Do you think the club can give up guaranteed sales and risk tickets not selling out each game?

Reality is, people lose interest when we start playing pish and the RSCs pay the tickets regardless - if they don’t sell it comes out their pockets rather than the clubs

The club have had the begging bowl out for years expecting fans to dip into their pockets at every turn. Reality is that season ticket numbers would significantly drop without RSCs, the club know the value RSCs bring and a small allocation for each game is a perk. The RSC allocation will be more than half of the club allocation

Will people start moaning about club staff getting the chance of a ticket? Literally zero tickets should go into a staff ballot but criticising RSCs is the trendy thing

Back