Frank Cairney kills the ‘separate entity’ lie

So if the case is deserted does that mean Cairney will pay no penalty?
This was an examination of the facts where a Sheriff is tasked with deciding if, beyond reasonable doubt, the offences libelled were committed, not a trial. There is no sentence if those charges are proved.

weird how Cairney can say celtc boys club celtc football club is the same thing , but yet has dementia

“Cairney told DC Elaine Wood that he was installed as manager of CBC by first team manager Jock Stein in 1970. "Stein says you are not going to Hamilton Accies, you will take the Celtic Boys Club under 16s.
"I will put s-forms in there and you are responsible.
"It was called Celtic Boys Club but it was Celtic under 16s."
Nice of him to confirm it before he went senile

My God ! They even invited him back for seconds ffs.
It’s all well documented on Spotlight, and we’ll be honest… Some in the press come to us for our research.
The dark side accuse us of being bigots. Nothing can be further from the truth. Each one of us decided to take something on that was personal to us all. Even Celtic supporters have contacted us.
I’ve personally received threats to my life. They don’t scare me, or any of us.
I know we keep saying it and I’ll say it again. The world has to know about the ring operating under the name of that club, and the enablers that let it happen and turned a blind eye to “protect the good name of the club.”
Spotlight will always state facts. That will never change.

“Cairney told DC Elaine Wood that he was installed as manager of CBC by first team manager Jock Stein in 1970. "Stein says you are not going to Hamilton Accies, you will take the Celtic Boys Club under 16s.
"I will put s-forms in there and you are responsible.
"It was called Celtic Boys Club but it was Celtic under 16s."
we all know it is bollox but well done for exposing the lie!

on a slight aside, it seems UK is turning into Paedo Heaven. If a School Police Officer can get away with it for so long you have to question the will and actions of those in power including the SNP in regards to aiding the cover up of cfc CA.

Did the interview with the inspector where Cairney admitted that CBC and CFC are one of the same come out in Cairneys first trial and conviction at 2019.

If so why not and if it did why did the media not report it?

It’s all well documented on Spotlight, and we’ll be honest… Some in the press come to us for our research.
The dark side accuse us of being bigots. Nothing can be further from the truth. Each one of us decided to take something on that was personal to us all. Even Celtic supporters have contacted us.
I’ve personally received threats to my life. They don’t scare me, or any of us.
I know we keep saying it and I’ll say it again. The world has to know about the ring operating under the name of that club, and the enablers that let it happen and turned a blind eye to “protect the good name of the club.”
Spotlight will always state facts. That will never change.

Accused of being bigots for exposing a child sex ring.

The beasts from the east are sick in the head.

My God ! They even invited him back for seconds ffs.
not sure who you are referring to as a number of them were re-employed. Worst was Torbett who was given a job with Septic Pools after release from prison. His reward for keeping his mouth shut?
The list of directors at Torbett`s Trophy Company is all people connected to CFC and even ex-directors showing a clear link between Torbett and CFC even after he was found guilty of CA.
Story is Jock Stein tracked him down at a home game and physically booted him out of Parkhead, but never informed the police after the abuse came to light.
Big Jock was rewarded with an offer of a job as Head of Septic Pools as Protestants were banned from being directors of CFC at that time!
Won them the EC and that was his reward because he was a Protestant and they have the cheek to call us bigots?

Last edited:
It’s not just them. They have apologist’s within the Scottish government and press. Deny and deflect is what they are good at.

I dont doubt for a second your efforts but when this is finally exposed in court without a doubt there will be certain politicians and sections of the media who will still want to give it as little attention as possible and move the story on.

Think we all know the usual suspects.

I think Celtic should receive a football punishment.

Celtic benefited from their Boys Club and youth system. They had the pick of young players in Scotland. Many of the boys they picked went on to feature in the first team. They even made money in the transfer market from several players.

At the same time many (possibly hundreds) of the boys were abused. People at Celtic were actively involved in the abuse. Others knew about it and kept quiet.

So we had perverts satisfying their sexual perversions. We had people ignoring it.

Celtics vehicle for enriching their club, was also the vehicle for abuse.

Rather than sort out the abuse Celtic kept quiet.

Celtic benefited from the Boys Club. They sacrificed the happiness and lives of young people to get football success.

They traded abuse for success. They should be punished
I agree 100% but let's get the victims justice first. They are the main issue. Anything else that follows is background noise ATM.

I dont doubt for a second your efforts but when this is finally exposed in court without a doubt there will be certain politicians and sections of the media who will still want to give it as little attention as possible and move the story on.

Think we all know the usual suspects.
This was one of the main reasons that certain members of Spotlight contacted media outside Scotland.
All we can say is it’s being watched very closely.

Make absolutely no mistake Frank Cairney was a bully and a very imposing figure,
A larger than life individual who imposed himself on everything?
"Too a man" he had the backing of Celtic FC (T Burns) What was to unfold had unprecedented levels of depravity and deceit.
The actual number of victims lives affected is incomprehensible?
A sick individual that was given free reign to inflict whatever depravity he chose.

Back