Soortscene

Surprise surprise from Sportscene
The handball was not a penalty.
Nicky Clark was not a sending off.
Ryan Jack should have been sent off.
The views of Michael Stewart, partially backed by McFadden and Thompson.
So predictable.
I agree with most of them except jack was a yellow the ref had a mare he gave so many soft fouls against rangers aswell as if to balance things up

Michael’s not happy the rules were applied for penalty

To be honest Jack was lucky in my opinion for exact same reason Clarke was correctly sent off, bit wreckless and a little out of control

At the time I was sure Clark's red was correct but I think their analysis on that one was correct. The foul wasn't actually with the straight leg, but with his other knee on Ryan's shin. I guess the argument could be made that the first leg was still reckless and dangerous but under the circumstance where it was clearly accidental as he fell back I'd say that would be harsh.

The pen is harsh but the onus is on the defender to get his arms inside his silhouette. It's a shit rule but it is the rule.

Jack's tackle is a yellow card you see in every game in Scotland. He's late and clumsy but he keeps his foot down.

So predictable.
Yawn. His views are not exactly surprising, let’s be honest.

I liked it.
Whit dae ye hink Faddy?
And you Mikey?

I'm joking, it's mind numbing.

A couple of things though. Is it Eamon Brophy's attitude that make clubs want to get rid of him ASAP even if he's doing well?

Second, I wouldn't take a single player from the spl.

I think the pen is a pen nowadays (I think we maybe got away with one vs Dundee Utd thatxwas similar). I think their red was harsh and I thought jack’s could have gone either way.

The only bad decision was the red card imo . . The others were all correct. Regardless of the sending off we were winning that game

So predictable.
Utter clowns.

From a now deleted interview

Question for all three of the Sportscene presenters:

What is your favourite sexual activity?

Answer: (in unison) Fletching

Say no more!!

I fail to see the similarities between the two tackles, Jack gets caught by a studs up tackle on the top of his shin pad, his tackle was level with the ground and with the side of his foot. Clark was unlucky because he was leaning back and stretching which caused his foot to be raised it wasn't malicious but still a sending off. Jack on the other hand was a booking , Collum would have sent his off otherwise.

I take it Amy Irons has been binned after last week ...shame as she looked good on the sofa

Back