New Edmiston House to open Saturday

Went in after the game for a nosey and a pint. Seems small at first but it is deceiving how many are in. Had plenty of room.
Just showed season tickets. No scanning.

I wonder if the outside space that is still to be finished will allow drinking your pint from a paper cup (within the fanzone.)

Cafe prices-

CC35649-E-5450-4-AAB-BD84-66341-F43-BB9-F.jpg
That’s actually pretty decent pricing tbh. I’m sure some who never leave their house will disagree but in all honesty I thought they would have been much
More expensive

For a football club? It isn’t, a proper loyalty scheme for football clubs is for match attendance only none of the other nonsense Rangers have thrown in
The 'other nonsense', as you put it, provide essential commercial revenues for our club. Rangers financial struggles of the past decade are still fresh in the minds of many, and the contributions made by those who make purchases from the available range of services and products offered deserves to be recognised rather than described as nonsense.
As for your point on what should / should not constitute appropriate spending for inclusion within a loyalty scheme, I'm afraid I'm not a self-appointed expert like many, and so I'll leave that debate to the suitably qualified.

I was very impressed with it. Lots of staff so quick service for drinks. If anything I think it could maybe be a bit bigger for dinners, awards nights etc but overall I thought it was excellent and a great addition to Ibrox.

Went in and was pleasantly surprised - thought it looked wee but it'll hold plenty. Well organised and pints priced fair enough imo. Also had a Balti pie which was dynamite.

Seems a mental thing but the bogs were also a vast vast improvement over whats in the ground. Hot water, soap, hand dryers and clean!

Been there today with my son. The shop was surprisingly good with a better selection of items. Well Done.
The fan zone, looked kind of disappointing when I went in but it was not bad, good to be able to see and hear the interviews on stage. Getting served was quicker than it is in the Swallow hotel and was able to have a pint after the game before the bus left to head home.
Well done Rangers - pass marks from me.

Been in and it’s looking decent. Will be a reasonable concert venue I think. And good on a match day. They need to reduce the food prices in it though. Obscene frankly.
Not sure what the wow is for…eight quid for a hot dog is a total joke!

Went in and was pleasantly surprised - thought it looked wee but it'll hold plenty. Well organised and pints priced fair enough imo. Also had a Balti pie which was dynamite.

Seems a mental thing but the bogs were also a vast vast improvement over whats in the ground. Hot water, soap, hand dryers and clean!
Pissing up a close is an improvement on the bogs in the stadium.

A chunk of folk on here must be spending their Saturday night absolutely seething that it went well today, the beer is decently priced and there was pretty much room for everyone that wanted in!
Brilliant, that was the tester and it will get better as we go on.

A chunk of folk on here must be spending their Saturday night absolutely seething that it went well today, the beer is decently priced and there was pretty much room for everyone that wanted in!
Got sent prices earlier today whilst on bus and we all thought they were ok, although arriving at half one it would be pointless us going.

The museum is the thing I’m really looking forward too, hope it does out history proud.

Got sent prices earlier today whilst on bus and we all thought they were ok, although arriving at half one it would be pointless us going.

The museum is the thing I’m really looking forward too, hope it does out history proud.

I only popped in for a look after the game as I was driving, but my old dear and my sister went in after 2pm and got in and served no problem, looks a good set up, we’ve been long overdue something like it for years, and it’s much more accessible than the old Edminston house.

Was in after the game in the fanzone and was impressed with it. Looks like buildings and fittings been done to a high standard.

Hopefull will put a bit more on after games in the future maybe a wee post game chat with some ex-players, highlights of the game on the TV, broadcast the managers press conference just some thoughts.

Think lots of potential though in the building going forward. I'd be disappointed if it was too improve and more be offered.

Was at the game but never went in here. Walking past the upstairs store looked big plenty strips etc.

It will be a good money maker. We now have somewhere for our fans to go & spend cash that the club benefits from.

Also worth pointing out i'm more than happy in the louden or down PRW.

End of the day our club will make money from it so its great news

Looks great. Gave it a miss today but looking forward to a visit soon. Definitely needed something like this around the stadium footprint.

The shop was cracking and was very impressed with the variety of stock. Would much rather get a drink and something to eat from the cafe than the watered down Coke Zero and raw hot dogs from kiosks inside the stadium.

Back