Welcome to Rangers - Nicolas Raskin

Contract signed, I cant believe some of the stuff they put in the contract!

tZwpjgR.jpg

Fair play to him getting dressed up
For the occasion.

Panty wetters or maybe just fans concerned it took us 3 weeks before we became active?
It's a transfer window for a reason , you know time to negotiate or we could maybe just jump in and throw all sorts of cash around. I seem to remember we tried that before.

Having said that, well done to sky who have managed to turn transfer windows into a new kind of cup competition for the faint hearted.

This is not about being snide, but how do you know it's a fantastic signing?

I'll wager 99.9% of us hadn't heard of the guy at the start of the season.
We were in for him last year and it didn’t come off as Kamara didn’t move.
Like everyone else, watched YouTube clips,etc.
I think he will be a great addition to the squad.
Albeit, time will tell.

Just heard Raskin pronounce ‘Raskin’ on our insta story and it didn’t sound like the ‘Raw-skin’ pronunciation some foreign language experts were proclaiming on here….just sounded like Raskin to me. Will make the songs a bit easier to come up with !

Welcome to Rangers, Nicolas Raskin, your life is about to change. Because once a Ranger, always a Ranger. Go and show everyone just how good you are.

Just heard Raskin pronounce ‘Raskin’ on our insta story and it didn’t sound like the ‘Raw-skin’ pronunciation some foreign language experts were proclaiming on here….just sounded like Raskin to me. Will make the songs a bit easier to come up with !
Some of our support still don’t know how to pronounce Tavernier

He sounds genuinely delighted to be here. Notable that he mentioned the impression Beale made on him too

Never heard of him, hopefully he can make an impact and be a great signing. Look forward to seeing him in action.

Back