Celtic Fan awarded £44K for hurt feelings

Here was me thinking you were being blunt with your thread title. But nope, he was actually financially compensated for 'injury to feelings'.

So we can award someone £44,000 for debatable hurty words on paper but hundreds of sexually abused lads from the 70s/80s/90s are still waiting for justice, never mind compensation.

Where do I claim compensation for the hurty words in my ears all through the first half of the football match on my telly on Sunday?

Two points here:

1) They codon he was targeted on religious grounds. Could it have been he’s just a dick and nobody likes him?

2) Is it appropriate to have a Celtic mug in the workplace? Could it be part of the problem and he is actually making enemies of his own doing.
Place I worked many years ago had a couple and I would hide them, childish no staunch yes :))

Christ, imagine this place was attacked by actual terrorists...all they'd need is a suicide orator!

Happens in loads of places of work at both sides.

Someone "accidently" smashed my Rangers mug in an old office I worked in. Guy who did it sarcastically apologised and made it clear it was no accident. He had been making comments about the mug itself for months beforehand.

Who knew I could have reported this as a hate crime and got awarded £44k for my woes? Instead I was out of pocket a tenner buying another mug. Pathetic.

Edit: for those of you who may ask if the guy who smashed my mug got away with it - I shagged his Mrs several times, so we're even.

Need to be careful I don't in any way identify people.

What I will say is that I have inside information on this from 2 different sources, and both are adamant that this guy wrote the grafitti on his own mug in order to get at other colleagues.

Someone "accidently" smashed my Rangers mug in an old office I worked in. Guy who did it sarcastically apologised and made it clear it was no accident. He had been making comments about the mug itself for months beforehand.

Who knew I could have reported this as a hate crime and got awarded £44k for my woes? Instead I was out of pocket a tenner buying another mug. Pathetic.

Edit: for those of you who may ask if the guy who smashed my mug got away with it - I shagged his Mrs several times, so we're even.
No this really requires a poll with pics of mugs and his mrs so follow follow can decide.

Need to be careful I don't in any way identify people.

What I will say is that I have inside information on this from 2 different sources, and both are adamant that this guy wrote the grafitti on his own mug in order to get at other colleagues.

I'll buy that for a Dollar.

She was a dug mate,keep it quiet.....

Geez, and these guys are armed. MOPEs indeed.

Back at in 1989 I stuck a pic of Mojo in his Rangers strip behind my desk. Someone drew a crucifix and a rosary on it. I laughed at it.

Building trade could make a killing here.

Edit - use of words, no killing will be involved.

Back