Stuart Hay's new show The Journey Back

Who in their right mind would want to re-live 8 out of those 10 years. The promo video has Murty doing a headstand, Pedro being paraded at Ibrox and the wee woman with 5 loaf packets taped together.

The whole time was a parody.

I’m going tonight. About to go for a few pints and something to eat in Finnieston and then walk over later for the show. Looking forward to it.

A forgetful period of our past where for the majority of us, we'd prefer for it to firmly remain. The whole idea smacks of something the manky mob would come up with tbh.

Is this the dude who did the "Stan" parody a couple of years back? Can't say I've seen any more of his stuff but that video was the funniest bit of comedy to come out of Scottish football in decades, genuinely hilarious.

Folk on here are too thin skinned. The guy's comedy might not be funny, I don't know, but wanting him to fail because he uses the word "hun" while playing a part is like hating Dave Chapelle because he calls himself the "N" word or because he does a skit where he makes fun of white people.

Christ, I think this must be what my brother and his missus are away to tonight. She told my missus they were away to "some Rangers show" she got him tickets for for Christmas - I had no clue what she was on about. He doesn't even like the guy and she's got no interest in football whatsoever :))

Good luck to Stuart for his show tonight. Was on a bus to Seville with the boy (same one as @aldojack ) and I can vouch for his love of Rangers and distain for the other lot. I had no clue he was on TikTok at all until someone told me once we arrived. He was great company.

Folk moaning he is wearing green and manky grey in videos do realise he is playing a part, right??

With friends like these, who needs enemies.?

How many clubs can get sunk to the lowest division of their league system and within 10 years win the Premier league, get to a European final and back to the champions league? A story worth telling if you ask me and we as a fan base should be incredibly proud that we filled out Ibrox and every away venue along the way week after week while other clubs shut parts of their stadiums because without rangers Scottish football is nothing. If its not for you then fair play but the amount of folk who want to beat anyone or anything rangers related with a shitty stick on here is frightening.

How many clubs can get sunk to the lowest division of their league system and within 10 years win the Premier league, get to a European final and back to the champions league? A story worth telling if you ask me and we as a fan base should be incredibly proud that we filled out Ibrox and every away venue along the way week after week while other clubs shut parts of their stadiums because without rangers Scottish football is nothing. If its not for you then fair play but the amount of folk who want to beat anyone or anything rangers related with a shitty stick on here is frightening.
it’s pathetic it really is.

Jonathan Watson donned the manky hoops plenty of times and poked fun at Rangers supporters, he doesn't seem to get much abuse for that when he's at Ibrox.

I think it's called adopting a persona in pursuit of laughs.

He nails that lot perfectly with some of his stuff and they hate him for it.

Spot on.

Im amazed how many on here aren’t getting it and are triggered by him. I don’t find his stuff funny as I’m a miserable bastard but if people can’t see what he’s doing, similar to Jonathan Watson then it’s a bit strange.

Good luck to Stuart for his show tonight. Was on a bus to Seville with the boy (same one as @aldojack ) and I can vouch for his love of Rangers and distain for the other lot. I had no clue he was on TikTok at all until someone told me once we arrived. He was great company.

Folk moaning he is wearing green and manky grey in videos do realise he is playing a part, right??

People wonder why famous Rangers supporters sometimes don’t put there head above the parapet.here is a rangers supporter putting on a show about our journey back from the depths to Seville and it’s a thread full of “it will be shite”

I don’t know a single Rangers supporter, and I know a lot, that would do what Stuart Hay does. Ie call fellow bears Huns. Not a jot.

Its a show. He's playing a part. I can assure you he's one of us as is his family. He's had a few kickings from tims which is odd for someone who is 'anti Rangers'.

Its a show. He's playing a part. I can assure you he's one of us as is his family. He's had a few kickings from tims which is odd for someone who is 'anti Rangers'.
And from Rangers fans, unfortunately.

People just like to be angry about something on the internet.

For some folk it is jealousy.
Some folk like nothing more than doing their own down to such an extent they cannot even see the part he plays is...er, acting.

Fair play to the boy for selling out 2 nights, how he done it is a mystery. Just goes to show you that attach the club to any old p!ish and there’s money to be made

Back