Tickets for the final

@rtid. Count up your points from history and ensure you’ve correct number. This is my 5th year and - outwith RTV which I do watch - I’ve only MyGers, ST and cup/European games. This is the first season we’ve ticked away and only 2nd season we’ve done CCCS.
Cheers mate but I’ve done that and contacted the club and they have confirmed my points are correct.

I don’t attend away matches but pretty much in 5 years I haven’t missed a home game, European game, semi final or final and yet I only have 1191 points.

It doesn’t make sense to me at all.

For the points drop today, is there a timeframe window to buy or is it faster finger first for whoever has more than 1221 points until they are all gone?

Well, this system is so fair I can, if I'm minded to, pick up a ticket for £409, Rangers end from a ticket resale site - sound.

Cheers mate but I’ve done that and contacted the club and they have confirmed my points are correct.

I don’t attend away matches but pretty much in 5 years I haven’t missed a home game, European game, semi final or final and yet I only have 1191 points.

I’ve sent you PM with games I’ve attended, points gained and points missed with totals. Might help you.

Strange cos I didn’t take first 2 years group stages of Europe (babysitting grandkids weekdays) but went to the qualifiers as was summer/autumn light nights and took the wee one(s) with us. Also missed a few cup games and friendlies in that time. I was 1222 points for the cut off

Last edited:
I understand that and fair play to them for getting the option to attend however there is a good chance that these are tickets that were originally offered to Mygers members who didn’t purchase them.

The club appear to have moved the goal posts and that’s not right.
I might be totally wrong but its not beyond the realms of possibility that the extra tickets (some probably came from unused Hampden Debentures as well) were split between MyGers and the Club72 guys at the same ratio as the initial split. We have no idea.

Got a ticket (eventually), but that Rangers website is a f#ckin disgrace.
I’m sure somebody will be along in a minute to tell me how good, fair it all is.

I might be totally wrong but its not beyond the realms of possibility that the extra tickets (some probably came from unused Hampden Debentures as well) were split between MyGers and the Club72 guys at the same ratio as the initial split. We have no idea.
That shouldn’t be the case though as tickets originally syphoned off for mygers should only go to mygers members. No fan will ever know the truth though

Feel free to use this app I built to summarise (can also compare with someone else’s on this by adding both at same time)

That shouldn’t be the case though as tickets originally syphoned off for mygers should only go to mygers members. No fan will ever know the truth though
Or maybe the extra tickets for the Club72 guys came from folk in their part of the draw not taking them up? As stated, we will never know. Not sure I'd couch it terms of not knowing 'the truth' though as that suggests, to me, some skulduggery based on little evidence.

Or maybe the extra tickets for the Club72 guys came from folk in their part of the draw not taking them up? As stated, we will never know. Not sure I'd couch it terms of not knowing 'the truth' though as that suggests, to me, some skulduggery based on little evidence.
Yeah because they’ve not got a history of changing goalposts and trying to avoid giving out the information that would clarify things…?

If you're not in CCCS then your chances of tickets for Hampden are virtually zero. That alone, will drive folk to sign up to CCCS in increasing numbers. Plus, of course, their desire to attend any and all Rangers games they canBut
If you're not in CCCS then your chances of tickets for Hampden are virtually zero. That alone, will drive folk to sign up to CCCS in increasing numbers. Plus, of course, their desire to attend any and all Rangers games they can.
But if you tick all the boxes to get P1 and are still hundreds of points short you will NEVER get a ticket for Finals. Last season I scraped Hearts on the second run, but the gap has gotten bigger this year so nothing I can do to get into the top group as the tickets wont come my way to gain the points.

Ah well, still not even close! TV for us it is then!

Maybe worth looking out for the NEH packages, and you could take your son?

I’m planning that as the “next best thing”, taking my boy aswell so he will get to experience a big game in a decent atmosphere.

Bit of a nightmare, I’m on 1221, old man is on 1216. So only got one of us sorted.
Need to hope there is one more drop and not sold out in the west stand.

But if you tick all the boxes to get P1 and are still hundreds of points short you will NEVER get a ticket for Finals. Last season I scraped Hearts on the second run, but the gap has gotten bigger this year so nothing I can do to get into the top group as the tickets wont come my way to gain the points.
It’s a rolling 5 year period so it’s not a closed shop. You just need to be accruing the same or more points than those above you. Issue is that people that go to European aways will naturally find their way to gold and whether it’s 3 years, 4 years, 5 years rolling period, it’ll be hard for anyone to overtake. Got to remember too people have been flinging cash about like confetti to climb the table, once seasons with cccs points drop off, they will overtake guys currently above them buying no add ons

it’ll take patience and a few years but it will be interesting soon enough

Got lucky and the boy got his ticket today but couldn't buy a concession beside me in West stand so he's in the south stand. He's well chuffed to be going and hopefully it drops down a bit more for those that have missed out today.

Maybe worth looking out for the NEH packages, and you could take your son?

I’m planning that as the “next best thing”, taking my boy aswell so he will get to experience a big game in a decent atmosphere.
Yeah, he got the NEH supporter thing so hopefully that might get some priority!!

It’s a rolling 5 year period so it’s not a closed shop. You just need to be accruing the same or more points than those above you. Issue is that people that go to European aways will naturally find their way to gold and whether it’s 3 years, 4 years, 5 years rolling period, it’ll be hard for anyone to overtake. Got to remember too people have been flinging cash about like confetti to climb the table, once seasons with cccs points drop off, they will overtake guys currently above them buying no add ons

it’ll take patience and a few years but it will be interesting soon enough

This is correct.

Just an arbitrary point amongst the madness.

I am Priority Group 1 with 1330 points, however I was unable to make the game due to work so never purchased a ticket in the initial ballot. However today I’ve learned that I’m actually not working that day, but I’ve not been allocated the “Celtic requirement 2” to allow me to buy in the second ballot.

Suppose it’s fair enough as I had an entire week to purchase before my circumstance changed, but I suppose it shows that each subsequent ballot isn’t open to all above the new cut off threshold, it’s only open to those in between the new and old thresholds. Anyone above the initial cut off who didn’t buy isn’t given a second chance.

I am Priority Group 1 with 1330 points, however I was unable to make the game due to work so never purchased a ticket in the initial ballot. However today I’ve learned that I’m actually not working that day, but I’ve not been allocated the “Celtic requirement 2” to allow me to buy in the second ballot.

Suppose it’s fair enough as I had an entire week to purchase before my circumstance changed, but I suppose it shows that each subsequent ballot isn’t open to all above the new cut off threshold, it’s only open to those in between the new and old thresholds. Anyone above the initial cut off who didn’t buy isn’t given a second chance.
Should always buy in that instance as things can change. Then if you need to resell last min so be it. You earned the right to be offered your ticket

If that’s the tickets that weren’t taken in round 1 then that’s absolutely disgusting tbh.

Folk on here saying that we don’t have a right to complain, moan etc. and they do this.

I’m a Silver Mygers member and been a ST holder for 6 years. In fact I have 2 STs as I pay for my boys also. I’ve been in Mygers for 2.5 years and Ive taken all the CL, SCP etc and still don’t have enough points to meet the threshold.

Again the club have shafted fans for corporate.

Rant over.
You on cccs scheme?

You might though. However, if you don't sign up to CCCS then you 'know' you will never get one - unless its v Ayr United or similar.

I would 100% be buying anyway and giving it to a mate if I couldn’t make it.

Mate that's a gutter.

I can't believe you never bought it though, not like you'd have struggled to get rid of it.

Should always buy in that instance as things can change. Then if you need to resell last min so be it. You earned the right to be offered your ticket
Yeah suppose in hindsight I should have bought and sold on had I not been able to make it.

However, me not buying has allowed some other fan who was below the initial cut off to get a ticket. Suppose that’s how the membership is supposed to work

If that’s the tickets that weren’t taken in round 1 then that’s absolutely disgusting tbh.

Folk on here saying that we don’t have a right to complain, moan etc. and they do this.

I’m a Silver Mygers member and been a ST holder for 6 years. In fact I have 2 STs as I pay for my boys also. I’ve been in Mygers for 2.5 years and Ive taken all the CL, SCP etc and still don’t have enough points to meet the threshold.

Again the club have shafted fans for corporate.

Rant over.
Those corporate are season ticket holders too. Many who have a full 5 Yr history and pay for every home game. Those are the ones who actually disproportionately shafted by ticket office in 1st release as majority of club72 never got tickets

Yes - have been for the last 3 years. I’m checking my points just now against a list that I’ve been sent.
My circumstances are almost identical to yours…but have been on CCCS for 6 years.

That might be the difference?

Has anyone been getting points for away match registration or attendance? It says on mygers you get 5/10 but none in my history.

Also do we get points for cccs registration, also none showing.

Has anyone been getting points for away match registration or attendance? It says on mygers you get 5/10 but none in my history.

You get them at the end of the season if you've registered for and purchased a certain %ge.

Back