Tickets for the final

Has anyone been getting points for away match registration or attendance? It says on mygers you get 5/10 but none in my history.

Also do we get points for cccs registration, also none showing.
Historic cccs points were added yes but you don’t get 50 points for being on cccs for 21/22 or 22/23

Only 5 points for last season too, l registered all and got 2.

You got 5 for applying, and an extra 10 for attending the average within your group:

"If you also attended the average rounded down number of matches made available to your tier, you will have received a further 10 points. The average rounded down number of matches attended within each tier is as follows:

Gold: 5 Matches
Silver: 2 Matches
Bronze: 1 Match"

You got 5 for applying, and an extra 10 for attending the average within your group:

"If you also attended the average rounded down number of matches made available to your tier, you will have received a further 10 points. The average rounded down number of matches attended within each tier is as follows:

Gold: 5 Matches
Silver: 2 Matches
Bronze: 1 Match"
Cheers, I had misinterpreted that. Much clearer in your post than the MyGers part of site imo.

Has anyone been getting points for away match registration or attendance? It says on mygers you get 5/10 but none in my history.

Also do we get points for cccs registration, also none showing.
It's at the end of the season the points are allocated based on average for your tier. It's for the whole season not every game.

Utter shite. No chance of getting a ticket. Waste of money and time being on CCCS, My Gers and having a season ticket. They move up the points threshold more than you can earn in a season. If you've just got your season ticket, you're in bronze for life

Utter shite. No chance of getting a ticket. Waste of money and time being on CCCS, My Gers and having a season ticket. They move up the points threshold more than you can earn in a season. If you've just got your season ticket, you're in bronze for life
As posted earlier in the thread, I have three cousins in MyGers. All in Gold. They haven’t bought any add-ons, not even RangersTV, and they haven’t travelled to any Away ties in Europe recently. Solely based on match attendance. Now lower end of Gold but Gold nevertheless, so your Bronze comment is miles out.

As posted earlier in the thread, I have three cousins in MyGers. All in Gold. They haven’t bought any add-ons, not even RangersTV, and they haven’t travelled to any Away ties in Europe recently. Solely based on match attendance. Now lower end of Gold but Gold nevertheless, so your Bronze comment is miles out.
My mate is gold as well without add ons… been season ticket and CCCS, not done all friendlies over the past 5 year, not done a euro away trip (through Rangers), not bought any add ons… He’s literally not missed a competitive home match over the past 5 year, went to some of the friendlies, bought any aways offered through Rangers and Hampden games and he’s gold.

Feel free to use this app I built to summarise (can also compare with someone else’s on this by adding both at same time)

have tried using this mate but am getting error saying it can't process the file?

i generated it using excel on mac if that's any use (tried saving it as Windows CSV as well)

How long have they been a season ticket holder for ? If you've just got your season ticket on the past few seasons, you're in bronze and will be in bronze for life because you can't earn the same amount of points they put the threshold up by.

have tried using this mate but am getting error saying it can't process the file?

i generated it using excel on mac if that's any use (tried saving it as Windows CSV as well)
it's cool i got it working by pasting the data into google sheets and downloading csv from there - thanks for the handy tool!

How long have they been a season ticket holder for ? If you've just got your season ticket on the past few seasons, you're in bronze and will be in bronze for life because you can't earn the same amount of points they put the threshold by.
Don’t talk a lot of rubbish.

Points drop off for the rest of us but won’t for him.

My mate is gold as well without add ons… been season ticket and CCCS, not done all friendlies over the past 5 year, not done a euro away trip (through Rangers), not bought any add ons… He’s literally not missed a competitive home match over the past 5 year, went to some of the friendlies, bought any aways offered through Rangers and Hampden games and he’s gold.
My mate is on nearly 1400 - never bought an add on, never been on the away cccs and never done a euro away. Just home games and cup cccs for all the available years.

How long have they been a season ticket holder for ? If you've just got your season ticket on the past few seasons, you're in bronze and will be in bronze for life because you can't earn the same amount of points they put the threshold up by.
Thats not true. I know a guy who started in bronze who is now well into gold.

ST holders forever, but only 5 years counts of course. On CCCS obviously. They do, of course, attend all friendlies, Cup ties and apply for and take up any Aways offered.

They will have years dropping off to maintain the 5 year period whereas more recent ST holders will have nothing to drop off.

ST holders forever, but only 5 years counts of course. On CCCS obviously. They do, of course, attend all friendlies, Cup ties and apply for and take up any Aways offered.

They will have years dropping off to maintain the 5 year period whereas more recent ST holders will have nothing to drop off.
Of course

I don’t have a Mac, unfortunately, to try it.

It could be the file format or potentially the data itself. Make sure you have five columns - the purchase description, the date, seat, ref & points.

The ticketing website doesn’t let you copy the headers easy so I’ve set it to work with those excluded only. If headers are added it won’t work.

Worth trying with a couple of rows to confirm if it’s the data or the file itself.

Hope that helps - I will try beefing up the errors when I get the chance to distinguish between file format and dodgy data.

At the end of each season the threshold goes down again as points from 5 years ago drop off. If you've only just got a season ticket then you won't have any points to drop off from 5 years ago so you progress up the ladder.

The fact is that if you build up 5 years of ST and CCCS enrolment you will have enough points to get tickets to these games. It's not a waste of time to be on CCCS but you can't expect to just get an ST and sign up to CCCS for 1 or 2 years and immediately be at the top of the list for games like this.

Just an arbitrary point amongst the madness.

I am Priority Group 1 with 1330 points, however I was unable to make the game due to work so never purchased a ticket in the initial ballot. However today I’ve learned that I’m actually not working that day, but I’ve not been allocated the “Celtic requirement 2” to allow me to buy in the second ballot.

Suppose it’s fair enough as I had an entire week to purchase before my circumstance changed, but I suppose it shows that each subsequent ballot isn’t open to all above the new cut off threshold, it’s only open to those in between the new and old thresholds. Anyone above the initial cut off who didn’t buy isn’t given a second chance.

Should have bought it and sold it to some random.:shh:

I got one in first ballot, but my son 1067 points didnt, He is getting my Ticket.

I have seen more cup finals than he has had hot dinners.
Bit disappointed to be missing my first cup final since Dundee final 1964.

But if dolts want to pay over inflated hospitality priced then that is up to them.

I don’t have a Mac, unfortunately, to try it.

It could be the file format or potentially the data itself. Make sure you have five columns - the purchase description, the date, seat, ref & points.

The ticketing website doesn’t let you copy the headers easy so I’ve set it to work with those excluded only. If headers are added it won’t work.

Worth trying with a couple of rows to confirm if it’s the data or the file itself.

Hope that helps - I will try beefing up the errors when I get the chance to distinguish between file format and dodgy data.
Nice one cheers mate.

It's weird it worked with a smaller amount of rows but then failed with all of them so I'm guessing maybe one of them has some funky data in it which the parser doesn't like.

I'm a developer as well and have had plenty of nightmares with random encoding issues from excel imports :D

At the end of each season the threshold goes down again as points from 5 years ago drop off. If you've only just got a season ticket then you won't have any points to drop off from 5 years ago so you progress up the ladder.

The fact is that if you build up 5 years of ST and CCCS enrolment you will have enough points to get tickets to these games. It's not a waste of time to be on CCCS but you can't expect to just get an ST and sign up to CCCS for 1 or 2 years and immediately be at the top of the list for games like this.
Correct, people aren’t grasping the rolling period. But current gold members that buy add ons will always be gold so unless rangers change the way the system operates, there’ll only be movement with around 1500/2000 members moving between silver and gold. Any gold member that does europe and buys the extras for points will be laughing as their position is set in stone forever
People in gold not buying add ons and relying on historic cccs points will soon drop down to silver and will be replaced

Facebook rangers page is insane

Guy going mental cause he’s been to the home games and bought all the tops so he should get a ticket

He wants all season ticket holders put into a random ballot :))

People lose their heads every time semis or finals come around.

The system works absolutely fine for Hampden.

We can debate the corporate / hospitality cut and be suspicious of a high allocation but we'll never know the figures involved.

In terms of the actual distribution via MyGers it's fine.

It's always mind-blowing because it's there in black and white what you need to be signed up to in order to get Hampden. But every season we find people talking absolute shite.

Not expecting to be there but just feel like like a kick in the balls if you go to every league cup game and can't get a final ticket, but people who haven't been to any, can get final tickets

The interesting time will come in a few seasons. If the current CCCS numbers keep up there’ll be thousands of people separated by a very small number of points

Yes - many of those in priority 1 Gold currently (and therefore guaranteed a ticket) have yet to realise this I suspect.

Buying “add ons” will become much more important to differentiate between MyGers members in years to come - simply attending all games won’t be enough.

Correct, people aren’t grasping the rolling period. But current gold members that buy add ons will always be gold so unless rangers change the way the system operates, there’ll only be movement with around 1500/2000 members moving between silver and gold. Any gold member that does europe and buys the extras for points will be laughing as their position is set in stone forever
People in gold not buying add ons and relying on historic cccs points will soon drop down to silver and will be replaced
Yeah, Euro aways will be the difference maker and obviously some of those games are only accessible to the top end of the membership.

Yes - many if those in priority 1 Gold currently (and therefore guaranteed a ticket) have yet to realise this I suspect.

Buying “add ons” will become much more important to differentiate between MyGers members in years to come - simply attending all games won’t be enough.
This is why the club wanted it to 3 years. Motivation for people to stick it out and buy their way to the top (2 seasons less) and also puts a rocket up peoples arses to buy stuff to keep their position

Back