Votes: 151 35.4%
  • Raskin

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Colak

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Poor performance but got the points when we'd usually fall short.

Need a new keeper, badly.

Would like to see Morelos and Colak playing together, need to be more clinical in the final 3rd.

Rough watch but another win will do. County are really well organised but %^*& me we made that tough.

Ruthless finishing just eludes us. Goalkeeper situation is grim until the summer, unless McCrorie grabs his chance with both hands once he's fit.

I hope the club points out that ref display. The bookings, the ones given to us and ignored for them, were a disgrace.

Our performance today has been everything. Some lovely passing. great play, poor defending, poor finishing and poor decision making. Raskin made a very exciting cameo and Tillman and Cantwell both showed flashes of excellence.

Slightest bit of pressure again on Celtic. Just keep winning and try and make it interesting

A win- but we were shocking - probably the worst since MB came back - ref was a shocker think we had 9 fouls and 5 bookings

Dominated to begin with but overall that was not a good performance. It's frustrating how difficult we make it when getting the ball into the box and getting bodies in there as well. Goalie didn't have a great game at all but it's quite confusing to what is going on - sure, he's not the greatest keeper but coming for the ball was one of his strengths and something he was very good at.

Cantwell and Tillman both had good games. Kent was pretty good as well and unlucky not to get a goal. Alfie had a good game but not enough support coming for him.

Jack had a decent 30 mins in the first half but other than that I was pretty poor. I'd rather he played as a sub than a starter.

Still, it's 3 points but definitely not the fluid performance we had against Hearts.

Job done. Not too convincing. Let the tempo drop 2nd half having gone in front. It's a bad habit that MB hasn't yet managed to get this squad out of.

Really disappointed with that second half and what it brought

It was all far too safe in possession and unfortunately should be the goalkeepers last game for us

Not sure how you go from the performance in midweek to that to that today. Very poor but 3 points at least

Cantwell, Tillman and the brief appearance of Raskin the main positives.

McLaughlin flapping at the goal again

Tillman, Cantwell and Raskin have definitely transformed our midfield that’s for sure.

I think that also seals it that McGregor should remain number 1 between the sticks too.

Was a rough one but I’ll take it.

shocking performance today. I had this mad idea after playing so well on Wed, today could watch us and enjoy it!
Ross County were playing 8-10 men in their box for 80 minutes. We still played some nice stuff but it's incredibly difficult to get clean chances when there is 8-10 OPP players in the box. You could see anytime we got even a sniff in the box, 5-6 players were charging us down.

Back