Votes: 151 35.4%
  • Raskin

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Colak

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How can a team with so much of the ball, so much control still make you feel we are only a bawhair away from fkn it up.
We are rarely under pressure at the back but when we are we are all over the place and we still can't defend cross balls. Expected so much more after the Hearts game.

Disappointing today after the performance on Wednesday.

I thought it might be a frustrating afternoon but expected it to be more comfortable than it was.

We’ve only got ourselves to blame for that.

Piss poor to be honest and toothless upfront. Jon Maclaughlin is horrendous, this myth that hes bbettering the air that mcGregor is a load of pish, cost us goals and could of easily been 2 today, cost us at Killie, hope he never wears thr shirt again tbh.

Raskins a pler.

The Gaffer should learn never to change a winning team, barring injuries. Of course, the points are everything, but our finishing is back to normal horrendous.

3 points but nowhere near the performance of Hearts game.

Cantwell was good again, unlucky not to have scored. Raskin looks a very tidy player and will be good to see him getting more games under his belt. Colak didn't offer much, although all our attacks seemed to break down just before getting to him but Morelos creates so much more.

The Sakala substitution was still strange one, really didn't understand that.

A win but absolutely dreadful. We still have zero idea how to beat 10 men behind the ball. I’ll give you a free clue Michael, check the winning goal. Teach this team to shoot from distance, see how lucky you get? If nothing else it draws you out to block the shots which opens space. Very poor today.

We did our best to turn that into a draw. Once again their only? shot on target is a goal. We have multiple chances and squeak through with a deflection. Big let down frankly after Wednesday and the home support have still not seen a commanding performance.

Ref was torture and for some reason we seemed a bit over confident compared to last midweek. Hearts come out to play these plodders are like kicking a ball against a brick wall. Keeper gave me the fear.

The low block is still causing us problems but I think with the addition of Cantwell and Raskin we'll cope better in future games at Ibrox.
McLaughlin is gone now as a keeper.
The referee was a disgrace and the manager must call out for it.

Not sure how you go from the performance in midweek to that to that today. Very poor but 3 points at least

Cantwell, Tillman and the brief appearance of Raskin the main positives.

McLaughlin flapping at the goal again

People scream that McGregor doesnt come out, stays on his line and saves it.

Very poor second half. We allowed the pace and intensity to completely fall out of the game, which is fine when you are 3 up but not when it's one. It becomes nervy and that's what these jobber sides are hoping for.

After the highs of Tynecastle I expected a stodgy performance. We started too slow. Mind you, County’s line at the back made life difficult for us. We lost a poor goal. Mclaughlin at fault. Bit of fortune for our second. I’ll take it. 3 points and on we go

Piss poor to be honest and toothless upfront. Jon Maclaughlin is horrendous, this myth that hes bbettering the air that mcGregor is a load of pish, cost us goals and could of easily been 2 today, cost us at Killie, hope he never wears thr shirt again tbh.

Raskins a pler.

If today was piss poor then I’d love to hear what you thought of the banter years!

Hahahaha %^*& up man, a long decade.
Just my thoughts pal
We struggle against shite at home, they dont
Have a look at the goal difference
It’s 3 points for beating Ross County at home
The same 3 points for beating Hearts, Hibs, sheep.

Not killing these teams off. 18 shots on goal in the first half and only another 8 added in the second half. Of those 26 attempts only 7 on target. Two goals from 7 on target isn't bad but only 7 on target from 26 attempts is pathetic. Not as if their 'keeper had a stormer - he didn't need to.

Still, decent showing from Cantwell and a promising cameo from Raskin. All over the place in that last 10 minutes though.

A win but absolutely dreadful. We still have zero idea how to beat 10 men behind the ball. I’ll give you a free clue Michael, check the winning goal. Teach this team to shoot from distance, see how lucky you get? If nothing else it draws you out to block the shots which opens space. Very poor today.
We always want to take one touch too many. Just fire of a shot on target ..anything can happen

Back