Subway Loyal

Fairs fair

Fuq everyone who left after we went 2-1 up at 70+ mins. It drives me insane. Don't they realize the influence it has on the game? Teams love our empty stadium when we think the games done. Fuq the others who left after 3 mins injury time was announced, what are they saving 3 minutes for? Ibrox has the best transport facilities in the UK, subway, buses, trains, a nearby motorway, everyone in Scotland can be back home in 2 hours max. We have fans from Ulster and England who don't get home til all hours. Stay and back the team.:mad:

Fuq everyone who left after we went 2-1 up at 70+ mins. It drives me insane. Don't they realize the influence it has on the game? Teams love our empty stadium when we think the games done. Fuq the others who left after 3 mins injury time was announced, what are they saving 3 minutes for? Ibrox has the best transport facilities in the UK, subway, buses, trains, a nearby motorway, everyone in Scotland can be back home in 2 hours max. We have fans from Ulster and England who don't get home til all hours. Stay and back the team.:mad:
Have you been to Ibrox mate?

Fairs fair

Based on what exactly?

The only game I can think when we conceded late to drop points at home this season was the old firm game - and the stadium was still full. So that blows your theory out the water.

Never understood the gripe with this to be honest - I stay to to the final whistle every game couldn’t give a f*ck what others do!

You do you let others do them.

Not true fans. 99% leave because others fuk off

I’ll be honest, I left the St Johnstone game 5 mins early because I was going out and wanted to get to the pub, today I was the last person out my row. I got to cowcaddens at the same time (about 17.20). It literally makes no difference what time you leave some times.

It's not a good look. Loads of excuses though.

Beat traffic/subway queues
Buses have time limits to get back for or you're left
Nightshift
Family issues
Mobility issues
Drunks

There's probably more reasons but they would likely be the more popular.

I really don't understand why the constant threads on this, are people expecting different answers? Personally I stay till 90 minutes then go to the toilet as I'm lucky to last without needing a piss, then watch the rest of the game in the concourse before fleeing to my car to beat the traffic.
These threads are all about look at me I'm a super fan

A lot of the fans leaving early must be getting told to do this by their busses. We leave the SJ rear at full-time and by the time we are walk past the Loudon on route to the SEC the buses are leaving. No way they all held off until the end
Within a couple minutes of me leaving my seat and making it down the stairs next to where the players park there are already a couple buses on their way to wherever they're going. I don't think the members that travel on our bus would be too please if they were told from now on that we need to be on the bus for 16:45 so we can head up the road.

After Barisic scored the (deflected) winner the camera switched to the fans celebrating only to show streams of people leaving the stadium.

The ball hit the back of the net in the 75th minute and a huge number of people decided that was enough football for the day and left.

No thoughts of supporting their team for the final 15 minutes plus stoppage time when the score was narrow. They needed a pint before the bus home or to get in the queue for the subway.

A lot of the fans leaving early must be getting told to do this by their busses. We leave the SJ rear at full-time and by the time we are walk past the Loudon on route to the SEC the buses are leaving. No way they all held off until the end
In Fairley st it started with one bus ready for the off double parked.
now it’s the whole street, and today it was around into Copland rd.

they take plenty of tickets for livi at home on a wednesday night though!

Folk leave early all the time.

Some left at half time

I prefer watching the game to its conclusion. Others prefer the pub.
Rangers have plenty of spectators but not necessarily fans. Ibrox is the worst major ground in the UK for early leavers. Embarrassing.

‘We are the people’? It’s actually bravado and arguably nonsense in this context, I’m sad to say.

Here's a suggestion fuq you and let people make their own decisions re: when they leave a game. Just maybe people have got other things to do within a limited time period. Fact is they've paid for their seats, their decision when they leave the game.
Imagine you could do something so small that could effect Rangers score that game, wouldn't you do it?

Back