Stuart Hay's new show The Journey Back

We should never forget what happened and how we ended up on “the journey” so that it can never happen again.we should also be very proud of how we came back from where we were to the final in Seville in ten years,it’s a remarkable story that should be told.whether people like it or not Stuart Hay has got of his arse and put on a show that judging by people who went to see it is an enjoyable evening.
I agree in respect that we should never forget.

The whole episode should serve as a reminder that financial prudence should and must take priority above all else.

"Proud" however is never a word I would associate with that time for any reason, and I'm far from alone in that view. Look, if people want to go revisit a horrible and forgetful recent memory we all lived through then go right ahead. Yeah I know it's done with humour and fair play to him for trying, but the whole"journey"thing just doesn't sit right with me for no other reason than it consisted mainly of humiliation from what I recall.

It was a sketch?
You don't get it do you?
FFS.!

See actors in movies that play murderers or rapists.... Do you hate them because of the past roles they have played?

This thread is an example of how Rangers fans in the media would often rather stay tight lipped on supporting Rangers. It's not the scum that will target them so much. It's jealous fellow fans that hate to see anyone get off their arse in life and do something to promote the club.

Woosh! And double woosh!

Im taking the piss out of those that criticise him. Your points are well made but Im using sarcasm to highlight how idiotic some posts are.

I know his sister. The family are loyal and true.

Meme%202.png

So, how am I meant to send them if I dont know what they are?

Ended up buying a ticket from my mate, as he had a spare (not usually in to shows & the theatre, was drunk when I said aye to going).
I'm going with an open mind, if it's good then magic!. If its shite it's shite. Looking forward to today. Going to my first league game in a while, and then that tonight. I've definitely had worse days out , will report back later... Depending on how drunk I get mind you. :)) :))

I attended last nights show with my family.

Yes, it was painful at times recounting some of the shenanigans over the last 11 years, however it was entertaining with some great funny moments.

It was just a great “ Big Sash Bash” in the Armadillo !

FF posters 'How come it's mostly Celtic fans in the entertainment world?'

Also FF posters 'who does that prick bastard token Hun Rangers fan think he is trying to have career in Entertainment, he said something once I disagreed with, hope he fails miserably'

I don't find him funny in general but his table was next to ours at last seasons player of the year awards and on the envelope to put your money into for entry to the raffle there was a question, in what year were Rangers founded and he made a point of showing those around him that he had put 2012 on his envelope.

Entertainment purposes on an app, if thats how he wants to make his money then that's his choice but at a Rangers function where he was a guest of the club, it's not what you expect from a fan.

Throughly enjoyed Saturday night -
Funny - emotional - poignant
Some of the scenes cleverly captured moments or conversations with friends at the time that I could relate to.
We were sitting close to Stuart’s brother and family - pleasure to meet them and really got a sense of the work he had to do to make this a reality (with family support ) explained some of the obstacles and difficulties thy had to over come
Well done to all involved and thank you - was great to see and attend a show about the rangers

So just to sum up to there seems to be 2 sides

The side that never went because the guys an idiot and it will be sh*te and think the guys a tit, but missed out on a good night out.

The other side who gave it a chance, bought a ticket, didn't expect it to be a high end show but a good laugh and a massive sing song and had a great night out.

I love this place :)

Last edited:
I know a few people who went from different groups and they said it was a good night.

The absent friends part at the end was particularly emotional I was told.
They didn’t just have ex rangers players up on the screen but they had fans as well who didn’t complete the journey.Stuart hay had his grand mother and father on the screen as “they were both real staunch”.seen a few comments from people who went to the show and their relative was part of the absent friends bit

Well, this thread is as mental as I expected it to be

People take things waaaaay too serious!

The guy is playing a part and playing up to the crowd with silly things like putting 2012 in the envelope or calling another fan a hun or even putting on a Celtic top for his skits. Who actually cares, it’s a bit of harmless fun that feeds into the guys act.

Good luck to the guy trying to make a living the way he does. It’s not something I could do. More power to him

Not my cup of tea personally but those who have went seemed to have enjoyed it.

I think real possibility that it may have another run of dates at some point - I know a few folk who would have went but couldn’t get tickets.
Around 6000 people saw the show over two nights that’s pretty impressive

Not sure how folk couldn’t get tickets as they were always available :))

Not sure how folk couldn’t get tickets as they were always available :))
Unfortunately there were only single tickets left and it was couple of guys taking their teenage kids
Even then they said only around 5 single tickets left for Saturday

I don't find him funny in general but his table was next to ours at last seasons player of the year awards and on the envelope to put your money into for entry to the raffle there was a question, in what year were Rangers founded and he made a point of showing those around him that he had put 2012 on his envelope.

Entertainment purposes on an app, if thats how he wants to make his money then that's his choice but at a Rangers function where he was a guest of the club, it's not what you expect from a fan.
This

Back