Match Thread ** Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday 5th - RangersTV.tv **

Hope everyone who championed a 4-4-2 formation watched the game today.

Mulumbu, Dicker & Tshibola going to have a field day in the middle of the park.

A decent crowd in Bluebells in Puerto Del Carmen.
Looking forward to a decent performance. Everyone under scrutiny

I'm sorry but that's such a weak selection. Killie have made life so difficult in the middle of the park each time we've played them and yet we persist with 2 in the middle again - baffling! Should sacrifice width and played McCrorie in front of the back 4 imo.

Windass is injured, was on the official site yesterday. 442 with 2 wingers is too brave/foolish imo. I'd have had mccrorie, rossitter and docherty in the middle with Murphy in behind Cummings and morelos in a diamond. Cummings could pull right and Murphy left when pressing without the ball.

Would like to have seen Docherty instead of Candeias in a sort of Reyna RM role. Agree that Alves should be in ahead of Martin.

Dcb1AfGXkAA322Y.jpg
Here you go, mate

Martin playing and 2 in the middle against Kilmarnock and people are actually happy with that?

Do you even watch our games FFS? I feel like going back home. Disgusted with that line up.

After a few giddy days, it's back to reality. On paper, does not stir the imagination. We won't know what team will turn up - firing on all cylinders or a damp squib. With a bit of luck, Stevie G's influence may get the team going. Here's hoping...

How the hell do Holt and Dorrans make up the whole midfield yet again.

Hopefully we can get it done but I seriously can't wait until this season is over and the new regime take over.

There's nothing on the bench that will change the game for us if we're drawing/behind. No sub striker either.

Just got inside the stadium.
Not to impressed by the team or the way JN has set it up.
Two in the middle again. Do we never learn

Drop McCrorie and leave Martin in, and replace McCrorie with someone who won't be here next season? I fear a hiding again today.

Hard to say who you replace any of the starting XI with. Alves clearly not fully fit after injury. McCrorie has been poor as well.

He is playing two up front which most of us have wanted.

No left backs available and Hodson although on the bench is carrying a knock.

Players should be up for this no matter what.

I think we will bypass midfield and hit direct into Morelos and let Cummings and the wide boys support.

Drop McCrorie and leave Martin in, and replace McCrorie with someone who won't be here next season? I fear a hiding again today.

Whether he is away or not, bates had to come in. McCrorie and Martin have both been poor. If Alves was more match fit I would have started him ahead of Martin.

Hope everyone who championed a 4-4-2 formation watched the game today.

Mulumbu, Dicker & Tshibola going to have a field day in the middle of the park.
The formation is irrelevant if no one bothers trying. Another match with no effort and we'll get battered.

Jimmy Nic sounds as sick and tired of the players as the support are.

I would hope given his comments that he'll make subs quickly if certain players aren't responding.

Didn't seem overly bothered about the Windass injury and nice words about McCrorie.

Back