Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

This tweet from the 27th January he sent directly to the Ajax blogger having previously messaged him back in July last year.

Very odd why get involved with discussing a player from another team at all.Unless your an obsessional sad case that is.
Tweeting bloggers isn't quite the same as contacting the club ie warning Ajax.If I tweeted Forrest I wouldn't be warning the other mob.Unless I'm picking this up wrong and he's not claiming or infering that he warned Ajax directly.
In any case he's one sad b@sturd.

Edit.
"I tried to warn Ajax about Bassey"

Very odd why get involved with discussing a player from another team at all.Unless your an obsessional sad case that is.
Tweeting bloggers isn't quite the same as contacting the club ie warning Ajax.If I tweeted Forrest I wouldn't be warning the other mob.Unless I'm picking this up wrong and he's not claiming or infering that he warned Ajax directly.
In any case he's one sad b@sturd.

Edit.
"I tried to warn Ajax about Bassey"
I think he believes the blogger is part of the Ajax organisation. That particular blogger has over half a million followers on Twitter.Dimmy seeing those 0 You hit the nail on the head though he is an obsessional sad case .

Does the Celtic blog paedo apologist ever talk about Celtic? I’m serious. His obsession with us is beyond paranoia.
Is any other club support in the world more obsessed with their rivals than them? I know it’s been said before but it’s beyond laughable.
This muppet even tried to influence journalists in Australia without talking about the elephant in the room. We know he did (Spotlight).
Just win Rangers. And keep fckn winning.

It's cup final day you wake up look at what the papers are saying and you read something about the manger of your opponent in the final. Most folk would think nothing of it and got on with their day. The Forrest family are different they get annoyed start searching for quotes on Google write a blog all before 9.30 am .

It's cup final day you wake up look at what the papers are saying and you read something about the manger of your opponent in the final. Most folk would think nothing of it and got on with their day. The Forrest family are different they get annoyed start searching for quotes on Google write a blog all before 9.30 am .

What exactly is his point?

I'm being serious, that guy needs serious professional help.

My mate's out walking his dog in Cathkin Park, got caught up in an very large young team of Celtic rowdies. Polis, vans, dugs and helicopters now on the scene. He heard factions within the mob angrily slagging each other for being - and I quote - "pure shampoo", suggesting they were coming from a get-together that didn't go too well, rather than heading to one. Any one shed more light on this?

Kerrydale Street on this mornings GB fun run.

What exactly is his point?

I'm being serious, that guy needs serious professional help.
Upset because Michael Beale said rebuild in his early days and now says he isn't calling it a rebuild because he doesn't like that word . A total throwaway comment that not only triggered Forrest but also his sister . He has a cheek to question anyone's mental health with the pish he writes.

He also wrote this part but I left it out which is equally as bizarre.

Upset because Michael Beale said rebuild in his early days and now says he isn't calling it a rebuild because he doesn't like that word . A total throwaway comment that not only triggered Forrest but also his sister . He has a cheek to question anyone's mental health with the pish he writes.

He also wrote this pa
He needs help if that annoys him.

He was probably in bed with his sister all night looking up these quotes from Beale the mad stalker he is.

That freak must stay awake all night having heart palpitations and foaming at the mouth waiting for day to come so he can desperately blog about Michael Beale 200 times a day.

He was probably in bed with his sister all night looking up these quotes from Beale the mad stalker he is.

That freak must stay awake all night having heart palpitations and foaming at the mouth waiting for day to come so he can desperately blog about Michael Beale 200 times a day.
You know yourself he has spent the past week focusing on Rangers not his own team or manager . Utterly strange behaviour but then again when you look like a troll it makes sense.

He needs help if that annoys him.

He actually needs to be taken away under the mental health act and given treatment for his various mental conditions.

Football rivalry is one thing and so is hating the opposition manager but when you get to the stage of writing several hundred blogs about someone in the space three months it's getting towards stalker territory. Even the blogs that aren't about Beale now usually mention him several times.

It's only a matter of time before this freak does something in the real world and someone gets hurt. He's clearly mentally ill and that's the scary part.

That guy is a time bomb.
He is so infatuated, it's likely going to break him.
Anyone with that amount of desperation is heading one way only.
He is heading for a breakdown.

Quick to lay into Bassey and how they told people wasn’t a player.
Look at some of there recent sales/moves .
Tierney £25m can’t get a game at Arsenal.
Aajer Can’t get a game at Palace
Edouard Ditto
Christie unable to get a game at Bournemouth
Armstrong struggling for game time at Southampton.

Pot kettle black!
While I agree with the sentiment it’s difficult for Ajer to get game time at Palace when he’s starting most weeks for Brentford

whats this?
It was a Celtic fan responding to this article about FIFA setting up a match corruption hotline . They tagged FIFA into their tweet just after St Mirren got their penalty today. They have since deleted the tweet .

It was a Celtic fan responding to this article about FIFA setting up a match corruption hotline . They tagged FIFA into their tweet just after St Mirren got their penalty today. They have since deleted the tweet .

" We're pyoor oppressed so we ur "

St Mirren got a penalty? Was it VAR? Please be VAR!

St Mirren got a penalty? Was it VAR? Please be VAR!

St Mirren got a penalty for Taylor hand balling it (twice). Bizarrely the ref never seen it despite being 10 yards away looking right at it. It was a VAR check that.

Celtic's 2nd (I think) was scored by that ugly Canadian they signed and it was a blatant hand ball. On Sportscene they were saying they can't believe it wasn't disallowed.

St Mirren got a penalty for Taylor hand balling it (twice). Bizarrely the ref never seen it despite being 10 yards away looking right at it. It was a VAR check that.

Celtic's 2nd (I think) was scored by that ugly Canadian they signed and it was a blatant hand ball. On Sportscene they were saying they can't believe it wasn't disallowed.
Every week they get numerous dodgy decisions. Rangers really need to be contacting the SFA with threats to go to UEFA.

cNFkjPj_d.webp

Twitter, every single day.

cNFkjPj_d.webp

Twitter, every single day.

They seem utterly incapable of just enjoying their own teams success every minute of every day is dominated by thoughts of Rangers no matter how much they win.

If you'd ask any of them what's the highlight of European football over the last 20 years it wouldn't be anything they've accomplished on that stage as a club it would be Rangers losing two finals.

If Rangers every went to play in another league without them that club would fold within ten years as most of them aren't Celtic fans they are Rangers haters.

They’re still suggesting this wasn’t handball AND, there was nothing wrong with their third one.
No push, no “climb over” no handball!

Back