Their forum: Hibs, Hibs are falling apart again

arnietac1

Official Ticketer
How it started...opening goal.
Have some of that you horrible, smelly hun *******s.

Yasss. Get in . Let's do this shower of ****houses

Realisation ...the pen decision and the second.
Was it a penalty or not?
yep penalty, i did think at the time that could have been one
freakin idiot challenge with the sliding foot
1-1 sickening

Changed my mind after replay, definitely a penalty, unlucky one though.

We're a bit all over the place here. Can't get a foot on the ball and they seem to have acres of space every time they get it.

no surprise no complaints so easy

Could genuinely end up 4 or 5 if LJ doesn't sort this out at half time. It's his tactics that are costing us here.

Acceptance
embarrassing 1-4 lost wee boys

we’ve had many a beating of Rangers, however it’s the fact we’ve been so far off it tonight it’s frightening. It’s like being transported back to the Fenlon days.

lucky they made 5 changes. Took the sting out the game.

Positive - we kept it to 4 when at one point looked like it might have got to 7 or 8.
Terrible day at the office and a few lessons need to be learned.

They came out all guns blazing, we scored a goal for them then once we got the equaliser they hardly bothered us.

Was it a penalty or not?
1-1 sickening

We're a bit all over the place here. Can't get a foot on the ball and they seem to have acres of space every time they get it.

Could genuinely end up 4 or 5 if LJ doesn't sort this out at half time. It's his tactics that are costing us here.

Acceptance

we’ve had many a beating of Rangers, however it’s the fact we’ve been so far off it tonight it’s frightening. It’s like being transported back to the Fenlon days.

Positive - we kept it to 4 when at one point looked like it might have got to 7 or 8.
5u69LPe.gif

They are in complete meltdown over there. They have a thread calling for us to be banned from their ground. Here's another cracker, completely made up of course, like something ill Phil would write.

Genuinely don’t care how much money we make from it.

Stop giving them the entirety of that stand.

Had my 12yr old ask me over and over “what’s a 19th Century Terrorist” “who is Bobby sands” “why are they singing about a sash”.

I ****ing despise them, they are **** of the earth.

Give them the bare ****ing minimum and treat them with the contempt that they deserve.

They are in complete meltdown over there. They have a thread calling for us to be banned from their ground. Here's another cracker, completely made up of course, like something ill Phil would write.

Had my 12yr old ask me over and over “what’s a 19th Century Terrorist” “who is Bobby sands” “why are they singing about a sash”.

Give them the bare ****ing minimum and treat them with the contempt that they deserve.
Lol. I don't understand 90% of the words in songs sung by opposition fans, but a 12-year-old boy understands every single word of ours without any context. Right ye are ya bastard.

Up there with Phil 3 names daughter being in tears when ‘The Famine Song’ was sung at Parkhead. Absolute shite that’s just made up because their team were pumped by the famous.

I was in the main stand due to hospitality, guy next to me realised I wasn’t a spoon burner when they scored. I didn’t react to our equaliser or our second.

We should have made it 3 when I said to the company I was with he should have buried it. Fanny next to me starts trying to mock me by repeating what I said in a squeaky voice.

Then bang 3 nil. I say that’s how you finish it. Result? Said fanny leaves.

Last edited:
I was in the main stand due to hospitality, guy next to me realised I wasn’t a spoon burner when they scored. I didn’t react to our equaliser or our second.

We should have made it 3 when I said to the company I was with he should have buried it. Fanny next to me starts trying to mock me by repeating what I said in a squeaky voice.

Then bang 3 nil. I say that’s how you finish it result? Said fanny leaves.

If it makes you feel any better he is currently sitting in his house absolutely fuming that not only did his team take a spanking he has had to sit next to a Rangers fan for 90 mins and his club allowed it.

Was it a penalty or not?
1-1 sickening

Acceptance

Well, that’s cheered me up somewhat :)

I enjoyed this one as contender of didny happen award

genuinely don’t care how much money we make from it.

Got the bus round to Easter Road from my house before the game. The Hivees young team were on the top deck getting MWI before the game. The Head Ned offered the young team £50 if they manage to capture a Union Bears balaclava.

I really, really hope they tried it.

And I really, really wish the wee fuds had been on my bus home so I could have had an even better laugh at their terrible 'Ultra' patter.

That is some outrageously good hearing that that kid has, able to pick out specific words that he doesn't even know, as chanted by a crowd. B-D

I had the misfortune of being in the home end tonight, I arrived early so had a look around the main stand and subsequent personalised bricks (yes I was bored)

Nearnly every one of them mention the cup win in 2016 ‘I was there’ :))

complete tin pot little club, it was glorious watching them all leave en masse on 58 mins

I had the misfortune of being in the home end tonight, I arrived early so had a look around the main stand and subsequent personalised bricks (yes I was bored)

Nearnly every one of them mention the cup win in 2016 ‘I was there’ :))

complete tin pot little club, it was glorious watching them all leave en masse on 58 mins

Their songs about that cup final is one of my favorite things. :))

When the Hibs, went up, to lift the Scottish Cup we were there, they sing it unironically thinking we care, It's amazing. :))

Even better when they start singing about Warburton or Andy Halliday.

Well son, believe it or not a 19th century terrorist was a terrorist in the 19th century.

Was it a penalty or not?
1-1 sickening

Acceptance

It's the hope that kills you.

Another did not happen moment.
Why make that shit up, he just looks like a fool ffs.

Their songs about that cup final is one of my favorite things. :))

When the Hibs, went up, to lift the Scottish Cup we were there, they sing it unironically thinking we care, It's amazing. :))

Even better when they start singing about Warburton or Andy Halliday.
In Beale's first game they sang this. I actually starting laughing. Trying to wind us up about the Scottish Cup - and we are the holders :))

I’m with them on Sands, we are almost the only ones keeping his memory alive

I read through their match thread,

Quite a few of them were pretty complimentary about us, even if a tad grudgingly.

Did you see the first few pages when some of them were posting that banner with Robertson and Wilson. They were convinced one of the faces on the banner was Beale and were claiming we want him out because he let Partick Thistle score.

Back