Morelos or Colak Vs Them

Morelos or Colak

• Morelos

• Colak

Results are only viewable after voting.
You'd think Morelos had performed well against them recently the way people go on. He's a complete shadow of the player he used to be. Although it's true he's better suited to the lone striking role. It is a tough one. I can't wait till we have a whole new front 3 to be honest.

I'd be tempted to play Tillman if fit. He used to play that role before ( I think)

Tillman, Kent and Fashion could cause them some problems and that allows Raskin Cantwell and Jack as the midfield

I’d give Colak the jersey until the end of the season and decide what role, if any, he could play next season.

Morelos doesn’t seem part of the plans and still hasn’t quite managed to get himself fit yet even though it’s March.

Morelos is the better player, I don't think that's up for debate but, it'll be Colak as it stands. He is a very good professional who works his arse off in training and is very well liked.

MB's comments after the game suggested to me that he isn't completely happy with what Alfie is putting into the squad right now. The fact he hasn't been quoted since the cup final and strong rumours to be moving on i think it'll be Colak.

Who knows though, a few days is a long time in football and all that.

Morelos is the better player, I don't think that's up for debate but, it'll be Colak as it stands. He is a very good professional who works his arse off in training and is very well liked.

MB's comments after the game suggested to me that he isn't completely happy with what Alfie is putting into the squad right now. The fact he hasn't been quoted since the cup final and strong rumours to be moving on i think it'll be Colak.

Who knows though, a few days is a long time in football and all that.
He clearly isn't and has had a few digs at him recently. The sooner Morelos is gone from the club the better. He hasn't been worth the hassle for a good while now.

He looked pretty chuffed when he scored his only chance at Hampden against them.
If the rumours of his having signed a pre contract with Sevilla are true, will he have the motivation to go out in a blaze of glory for us?

This is a guy who frequently didn’t look like he could be bothered even after signing extensions.

I’m not convinced Colak will cause Celtic enough problems, but I’m just as unconvinced Morelos will either.

A lot can be said about Morelos - not bothering his arse against them certainly isn’t one mate.
Sorry, but there have been several Old Firm games where he’s been either non existent or a liability.

If we could guarantee something close to his best form then it’s a no brainer, but I don’t think we can.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Beale elects to stick with a striker who will be in his plans next season.

Morelos has let Rangers down over and over, in this fixture in particular he is a total liability and plays right into the opponents/refs hands.

Colak never lets Rangers down with his endevour and hes much improved within this new Beale Team. He just needs better assistance upfront which he'll now get from the likes of Cantwell and Raskin not only being there but freeing up the likes of Kent and Fashion Jr.

Colak must play every game unless hes injured.

Morelos is finished and a shadow of his former self.

Who would you go with out of interest?
I love Alfie - the Alfie of old that is. Right now we'd be as well putting me out there, and I'm 67. So, as at today, it would be Colak - who's not the best but at least is a bit quicker at closing down.

If Alfie can get himself some gametime beforehand and show he is willing to do more than lumber about then I'd pick him. He's got a bit to do to convince though and I don't think he has it in him.

Colak for me.

But that relies on a change in line up from the semi final, which I think we can see happening.

A half fit and half arsed Alfie that wee know can unsettle them or big Tony who we know can score goals but can also be very anonymous in games, neither great options at this time. Support players are going to have to come through in these upcoming games.
I’d probably still plump for Alfredo but reservations about both tbh

I love Alfie - the Alfie of old that is. Right now we'd be as well putting me out there, and I'm 67. So, as at today, it would be Colak - who's not the best but at least is a bit quicker at closing down.

If Alfie can get himself some gametime beforehand and show he is willing to do more than lumber about then I'd pick him. He's got a bit to do to convince though and I don't think he has it in him.
If Morelos is to play at Hampden he needs to be back in the team ASAP definitely agree with that.

It's Emperor's New Clothes stuff with Morelos, you have the manager out saying at the weekend he needs to see more from him yet to some fans it seems to be all that matters, he simply must be in the team.

To be fair to the player, other than a few Instagram quotes he doesn't do any talking or self promotion so it's not PR from him.

A half fit and half arsed Alfie that wee know can unsettle them or big Tony who we know can score goals but can also be very anonymous in games, neither great options at this time. Support players are going to have to come through in these upcoming games.
I’d probably still plump for Alfredo but reservations about both tbh
Agree with this,whoever plays in these games can’t be left isolated need to get service to them.

Back