OF away allocation preference

• Old style 8k

Votes: 178 11.5%
  • Euro style 5% - 2.5/3k

Votes: 623 40.3%

Votes: 261 16.9%

Votes: 483 31.3%

• Total voters
Ideally the old allocation but there's not a hope in hell of that happening now. Euro allocation is a good compromise imo. Further to what Mkgers has said above: the atmosphere has been rotten since the allocations were cut, whether folk are willing to admit it or not - the two sets of fans bounce of each other and creates a better atmosphere in the ground

Give them nothing. However if we ever return giving them any tickets it must be with the proviso that our fans are no longer inconvenienced by the mentally challenged Barrier. The mhutants are kept in the ground for at least 45 minutes after the final whistle.

I’d be interested to see the results if the club surveyed season ticket holders in broomloan front and rear, and then also fans that are away regulars

I think you’d be surprised at how many in BF4/5 would be ok being shifted if it resulted in a bigger allocation at parkhead

Strangely, I think having the away fans in BF1/2 and BR1/2 for Europe and the likes would result in fewer seats being taken up for segregation

Happy with 8,000 Rangers fans missing out at Ibrox then?
No, I am not actually.

But if anyone thinks larger away allocations aren't going to happen I think they are mistaken. Ours should be behind a goal like theirs will be.

I am perfectly happy with the small allocations as they are but it is clear to me that citing safety issues (a joke by the way) to either have no fans at all or fuller allocations is heading in only one direction.

Says you when I asked if you needed a lift to an away game in the willow
you said only If i get you a ticket

would that include celtic?

That was Aberdeen mate.

Not interested in going to the piggery these days pointless with the 800 and penned in 2 hours before.

and what do you think caused that?!?!

Our board wanting to sell more season tickets and hospitality with the excuse of us not being able to handle the spankings they were giving us.

Don’t think they should get the full broomloan ever again but for away regulars if they come to the Euro allocation would be good for all but would rather 0 than 800 as mad as it may sound.

Our board wanting to sell more season tickets and hospitality with the excuse of us not being able to handle the spankings they were giving us.

Don’t think they should get the full broomloan ever again but for away regulars if they come to the Euro allocation would be good for all but would rather 0 than 800 as mad as it may sound.

time to increase it lee
this is no good what so ever!

I’d be interested to see the results if the club surveyed season ticket holders in broomloan front and rear, and then also fans that are away regulars

I think you’d be surprised at how many in BF4/5 would be ok being shifted if it resulted in a bigger allocation at parkhead

Strangely, I think having the away fans in BF1/2 and BR1/2 for Europe and the likes would result in fewer seats being taken up for segregation
Only if those moved from bf4/5 are given the parkhead tickets, a fair payment for being shafted. B-D

Without doubt several of my greatest football moments following Rangers have been at their place: New Year game 1994; van Vossen game come immediately to mind. The “Desmond White” game also brings back a laugh or two. Taunting the opposition is surely part of a great away win?

Why do we 'need' them in the stadium exactly?

The last game they had 800 and disrespected the minutes silence for the Ibrox disaster. Why would we 'need' that?
I can’t excuse their behaviour but I prefer football with away fans. Some of my best memories as a Rangers fan has been in the away end and there is no denying that a good away end lifts the atmosphere.

Imagine this does end with no away fans. A generation who can’t understand what it’s like to celebrate a win at their midden, to watch their fans crumble as we smash them at Ibrox. Their scummy support getting seats which we give to any European team is a small price to pay I think.

When did people become so soft that they can't handle their biggest rivals being in the same stadium hahahaha. Can't stress enough how weird this all is.

0 ffs :D
Brain dead. They are out of control and under the direction of their club. Hanging effigies of Rangers fans and Orangemen. That's what we are talking about. Utter filthy sub-human degenerate scum.

I can’t excuse their behaviour but I prefer football with away fans. Some of my best memories as a Rangers fan has been in the away end and there is no denying that a good away end lifts the atmosphere.

Imagine this does end with no away fans. A generation who can’t understand what it’s like to celebrate a win at their midden, to watch their fans crumble as we smash them at Ibrox. Their scummy support getting seats which we give to any European team is a small price to pay I think.

Exactly. I have two boys who love rangers and it’s pathetic to think they might never experience what I have at the piggery

I get that and ive had some great days at the piggery myself but i certainly dont think we need them.

Back