Time for change posters on every seat today

I have to believe there are better options than the current board, but are they currently in any way evident?

King wanted out and had a bit of a reputational battering for it recently. Are there more multi-millionaire Rangers fans out there with the desire to currently take us on?

Pretty pathetic. It’s not been a vintage season and the board have made errors but what a load of entitled nonsense.

We have a new manager who is keeping pace with the gallogate gallacticos and we still have a Scottish cup to retain
Or

We have a new manager because the last one failed

We are 9 points behind and they are on course for a treble

And that’s before you consider the situation with contracts, transfers, tickets and countless pointless legal battles

I said in the match thread, what exactly is it they would be wanting? We all know what we feel are failures at board level, however without a plan for when or if change happens then it’s pointless and you run the risk of things getting worse, so what are the actual plans? Who is being replaced and who with? Also exactly why?

Pretty pathetic. It’s not been a vintage season and the board have made errors but what a load of entitled nonsense.

We have a new manager who is keeping pace with the gallogate gallacticos and we still have a Scottish cup to retain
He fucked it against the Gallowgate Galacticos but anyway

I’ve no problem with chasing Robertson or Wilson, but who are we replacing the board with exactly?
I’d be very wary of allowing this self entitled mob to be seen to represent the majority of the fans views. Their pig banner stunt and subsequent attempted spin shows how misguided (i’m being kind) they are at times.

Wanting shot of the jobber Wilson and the Motherwell level Managing Director doesn’t mean we want rid of the board.
Folk realise there is a difference right?
We need a freshen up, we’ve needed it since we won 55, instead the board have stood still, I’m not at the get rid stage but I’m at the “make them aware we are pissed aff stage”.

UBs have every right to protest, I am fine with that, especially when I can hear them supporting the team playing on the park, I am not sure what impact their protests will have though - even if the board listened to them, who would replace Wilson & Robertson?

What was the Motherwell "Ultras" protest about?

Thing is we’ve not moved on . When we won 55 we had the beggars on the ground and allowed them back . Cup final last month had 9 from 4 years ago . We need major money spent , and if the board can’t they need to allow others to come in
Money wasn’t available after 55 because Gerrard wanted no one sold, which he got, and we had made a £23m loss for the year. We can’t spend major money even if it were available and be compliant with UEFA Financial Sustainability regulations. Also we are under special monitoring by UEFA of our financial position. How many times does this need to be said.

I have to believe there are better options than the current board, but are they currently in any way evident?

King wanted out and had a bit of a reputational battering for it recently. Are there more multi-millionaire Rangers fans out there with the desire to currently take us on?
It’s not directed at the owners, it’s Ross Wilson and Smirky Robertson

Back