Kevin Van Veen

Not for me. Not mobile enough, plus He's 31.

Reminds me a bit of Mark De Vries. Always gives our defence a shift.

Reactions: TN8
We need a separate forum for the "Half-decent player plays well against us, let's sign him" threads.

And like The Lounge, you need about 200 posts to access it.

Had a good game today for Motherwell and caused our defence some bother, not for the first time. He’s been on good form recently for Motherwell. He’d be a good signing in my opinion.
He’d only be a good signing if you’re comparing him, his form, to what we’re getting from Colak.

Had a good game today for Motherwell and caused our defence some bother, not for the first time. He’s been on good form recently for Motherwell. He’d be a good signing in my opinion.
Should have been booked for tackle on Davies. Always a danger to score but really not good enough. A Motherwell type player

He always puts in a good shift and is a decent player but we need better. Did cause our defence problems but that's not very difficult to be fair.

Decent player in a shite league.

We need more than just a decent player in a shite league.

No thanks, If Nisbet and Shankland aren’t good enough, he absolutely no where good enough

No idea why he wasnt booked. That tackle he got away with and spoke to was the same kind of challenge slattery got booked for at tavs goal.

He is an intelligent player and his link up is decent.

He’s the sort of guy that I wouldn’t mind seeing us sign as 4th choice, that only plays 20/25 times a season.

He’d be absolutely useless in 50%+ of our games but I think he’d do well in certain situations (home games v dross who play low blocks).

Back