Not giving Hagi minutes today

why not?

he might be a better option instead of kent, who for me isnt suited to that role though i think it should be tillman's position.

Because he’s slow and lacks athleticism.

He’s too slow to play in one of the wide positions and he’s not athletic enough to play in one of the central midfield positions.

Guys like Tillman and Cantwell are just on a completely different level to Hagi, unfortunately.

Hagi would be a decent squad player but he’ll never be a regular starter for us IMO.

I think Hagi is a good player but he doesn't suit the way our team play and never has. I would sell him in the summer.

He sees Hagi every day in training. Either doesn’t feel he’s ready, or doesn’t rate him.

Personally I think Hagi is a player would could sell to bring in some funds for the rebuild. I don’t think he’ll get in our front 3 and he won’t want to be on the bench.

He's not been in the shop window to sell him to be fair.

Hope he is another option for us but, im being negative.

I can't see a future for the fella at Rangers. Hope i'm wrong though.

I wouldn’t have played him as Motherwell have a history of being ‘quite robust’ with challenges.

Because he’s slow and lacks athleticism.

He’s too slow to play in one of the wide positions and he’s not athletic enough to play in one of the central midfield positions.

Guys like Tillman and Cantwell are just on a completely different level to Hagi, unfortunately.

Hagi would be a decent squad player but he’ll never be a regular starter for us IMO.
As you say he’s too slow to play in the team with the way Beale wants to play. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s sold in the summer

People really need to understand how bad an injury Hagi has just recovered from. It was always going to take time to get him back to playing regularly. It was an away game, with plenty of robust tackles flying in and I get Beale's caution.

Neither does Kamara

A fully focussed and firing Kamara is absolutely perfect for a Beale system. Unfortunately we don’t have that player anymore.

The reason Kamara is getting minutes is because he’s going to be needed more than Hagi is between now and the end of the season.

Back